Obama a subhuman mongrel

It’s yet more proof that republicans have nothing of substance to offer.

They seek only to demonize the president and his policies in the pathetic hope that such a tactic will garner them votes, when it fact it only drives voters away.

and you people STILL DEMONIZE bush and every Republican like you are now with this post

so shoot your all's high horse, it's done been beaten to death anyway and cry us all a river

Last edited:
omg, they're still whining over someone calling Obama a mongrel

waaa waaa waa

Now they're demanding you all apologize for Nugent

you see how that works folks? this is how you shut down Freedom of speech
Notice how desperately the Right tries to deflect from the dehumanizing "subhuman" insult!

Dehumanization
Dehumanization is a psychological process whereby opponents view each other as less than human and thus not deserving of moral consideration.
The Psychology of Dehumanization
Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good. Such images can stem from a desire for group identity and a need to contrast the distinctive attributes and virtues of one's own group with the vices of the "outside" group.[4] In some cases, evil-ruler enemy images form. While ordinary group members are regarded as neutral, or perhaps even innocent, their leaders are viewed as hideous monsters.[5]
Enemy images are usually black and white. The negative actions of one's opponent are thought to reflect their fundamental evil nature, traits, or motives.[6] One's own faults, as well as the values and motivations behind the actions of one's opponent, are usually discounted, denied, or ignored. It becomes difficult to empathize or see where one's opponent is coming from. Meaningful communication is unlikely, and it becomes difficult to perceive any common ground.
Once formed, enemy images tend to resist change, and serve to perpetuate and intensify the conflict. Because the adversary has come to be viewed as a "diabolical enemy," the conflict is framed as a war between good and evil.[7] Once the parties have framed the conflict in this way, their positions become more rigid. In some cases, zero-sum thinking develops as parties come to believe that they must either secure their own victory, or face defeat. New goals to punish or destroy the opponent arise, and in some cases more militant leadership comes into power.
Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.
Deindividuation facilitates dehumanization as well. This is the psychological process whereby a person is seen as a member of a category or group rather than as an individual. Because people who are deindividuated seem less than fully human, they are viewed as less protected by social norms against aggression than those who are individuated.[8] It then becomes easier to rationalize contentious moves or severe actions taken against one's opponents.
Use the following to cite this article:
Maiese, Michelle. "Dehumanization." Beyond Intractability. Eds. Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess. Conflict Research Consortium, University of Colorado, Boulder. Posted: July 2003 <http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/dehumanization/>.

Attitude reflects leadership. The POTUS treats me like a sub-human.. I turned my cheek twice. I won't turn my cheek again for this POS Sub-Human.

I guess the good old days of tolerating movie producers or book writters who make movies about killing Bush have long since passed huh libbies?
Not to mention you wouldn't mind at all if someone shit or pissed in your mouth huh?

Such hypocrisy

I guess the good old days of tolerating movie producers or book writters who make movies about killing Bush have long since passed huh libbies?
Not to mention you wouldn't mind at all if someone shit or pissed in your mouth huh?

Such hypocrisy

Which Democrats have embraced them?

It&#8217;s yet more proof that republicans have nothing of substance to offer.

They seek only to demonize the president and his policies in the pathetic hope that such a tactic will garner them votes, when it fact it only drives voters away.

Seek to demonize the president? ROFL The guy openly worships satan.. murders Americans, abandons his troops. Fires all his commanders. Unilaterally disarms America. Yeah Obama is pretty much as evil a POS sub-human as they come. It's no wonder you like him so much.

the game people, which Democrat have embraced them?

play if you must

but you see all REPUBLICANS have embraced Nugent, Limbaugh, etc etc

like I said, the games they play and it's with your lives and your Freedoms of speech

Last edited:
It wasn't so long ago when the democrats were ripping on Bush in the media and remember when Sarah Palin was on the ticket how the democrats were going after her.
I do believe the "smear your opponent" tactic was created by the democrats, and now they whine when a person does it to their messiah?
hypocrites

Such hypocrisy

Pointless, failed deflection.

The topic is republicans and conservatives endorsing Nugent’s statements, not democrats.

One of your fellow rightists even started a thread endorsing and supporting Nugent.

You and others on the right need to be concerned about how this negatively impacts the GOP.

Such hypocrisy

The topic is republicans and conservatives endorsing Nugent’s statements, not democrats.

One of your fellow rightists even started a thread endorsing and supporting Nugent.

You and others on the right need to be concerned about how this negatively impacts the GOP.

REALLY????????:lol:

How has that tactic impacted your party? :eusa_whistle:

Such hypocrisy

The topic is republicans and conservatives endorsing Nugent&#8217;s statements, not democrats.

Wrong. The topic is "Obama a subhuman mongrel." You're the one deflecting.

Last edited:

Such hypocrisy

The topic is republicans and conservatives endorsing Nugent&#8217;s statements, not democrats.

lol, Republicans aren't subjects to a party like you Dems. are and don't sit around worrying over pointless crap such as what Ted Nugent has to say, who has not one bearing on our lives like the elected idiots you all worship

so as for your advice, you people should take it your yourselves instead of giving it to everyone else who could care less

Last edited:
Let the fringe element of idiots who don't understand branding continue to wallow in the mud and scum normal citizens find repulsive, immature and the realm of the lowest class persons in our society. Republicans created this monster in their party and now they are stuck with it. It has made them a disfunctional party that seems determined to destroy itself. As long as idiots like Nugent and his defenders are in the picture the majority of voters will support Democrats or not vote at all. Normal people just don't want to associate with the dregs of society and idiots.
Keep on defending the self confessed child molester. Let the country know what kind of vulgar and crude dregs represent the Republican party. When you get bored with that, try to figure out why Hill is beating all your best candidates by double digits and your candidate(s) for President got their butt's kicked the last two national elections. Clue, it's isn't because of love for Obama or Hill or any other Dem. It's because the idiot fringe like we see here have branded the Republicans as people to avoid at all cost.

Let the fringe element of idiots who don't understand branding continue to wallow in the mud and scum normal citizens find repulsive, immature and the realm of the lowest class persons in our society.
Agreed, democrats suck!

Let the fringe element of idiots who don't understand branding continue to wallow in the mud and scum normal citizens find repulsive, immature and the realm of the lowest class persons in our society.
Agreed, democrats suck!

lol, normal citizens...I wonder who the judge of that is?
good grief I found his post repulsive...so I must be NORMAL....yea!!!

Last edited:
Agreed, democrats suck!

good grief
I think he means people that don't have self respect, motivation, intelligence, or any sort of desire to live a full life and let others do the same. I suppose that's what "normal" means to democrats.

Agreed, democrats suck!

good grief
I think he means people that don't have self respect, motivation, intelligence, or any sort of desire to live a full life and let others do the same. I suppose that's what "normal" means to democrats.

normal for them is having others do their thinking for them and then march in lockstep regurgitating it all over others

Look at this thread as an example

Forum List

Back