Obama a subhuman mongrel

He's constantly de-humanizing people that he doesn't agree with.

Here's some vintage Nugent.

Yes we certainly cannot tolerate de-humanizing a president, now can we....

bush_monkey.jpg

Oh Sampson, there you go again.

You know as well as I do that it's entirely different when the democrats do and say the same things directed at the GOP.

Come on, you're a better man than that.

I am sure you can up with a link or three.

Right?

You can find a Democrat that had these guys on the campaign trail, right?

Or sitting in on the SOTU.

bush_monkey.jpg

You know as well as I do that it's entirely different when the democrats do and say the same things directed at the GOP.

Right?

How about Bruce Springsteen, and that is without any thinking....nice try. :eusa_eh:

bush_monkey.jpg

Right?

Better yet, why don't you show us a prominent Democrat who disavowed the low class depictions of showing President Bush as a chimp? Can you do it?

Right?

How about Bruce Springsteen, and that is without any thinking....nice try. :eusa_eh:

What about Bruce Springsteen?

I'd like to see Shallow post a link to Obama condemning the Bush Snuff Film.

Last edited:

bush_monkey.jpg

Right?

:eusa_eh:

Seriously? You want us to believe a Dem has never camapaigned with some infantile hollywood celebrity that never denegrated George Bush?

Right?

Better yet, why don't you show us a prominent Democrat who disavowed the low class depictions of showing President Bush as a chimp? Can you do it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

Did chavez call Bush a Chimp or the Devil. You're gonna have to be honest. Or is that possible. ?

Right?

Seriously? You want us to believe a Dem has never camapaigned with some infantile hollywood celebrity that never denegrated George Bush?

Give us some examples and we can discuss whether they are equivalent

Thread has been cleaned and reopened.

Guys - Politics is Zone 2 - flames must contain some content relative to the subject being discussed.

Reminder: the subject is Ted Nugents statements (enough to provide a wealth of posts) - not each others sexual habits or appetites. Take that to the FZ.

Further violations will be addressed in a case by case manner.

Last edited:

Right?

Flashback: Pig Maher Calls Laura Bush 'Hitler's Dog' - Fox Nation

Bill Maher: George H. W. and Barbara Bush ‘Often Mistaken for a Same-Sex Couple'
Bill Maher: George H. W. and Barbara Bush ?Often Mistaken for a Same-Sex Couple' | NewsBusters

Read more: Bill Maher: George H. W. and Barbara Bush ?Often Mistaken for a Same-Sex Couple' | NewsBusters

Misogyny Ethics: Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin a “Dumb Twat” as Progressives Cheer and Feminists Fall Silent
Misogyny Ethics: Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin a ?Dumb Twat? as Progressives Cheer and Feminists Fall Silent | Ethics Alarms

Filthy Bill Maher claims he can call Sarah Palin a **** because he’s on HBO and doesn’t have sponsors
Filthy Bill Maher claims he can call Sarah Palin a **** because he's on HBO and doesn't have sponsors (Video)

Sarah Palin Calls Bill Maher Out for Calling Son Trig a ‘Retard’
Sarah Palin Calls Bill Maher Out for Calling Son Trig a ?Retard? | Wizbang

do you want me to continue there is a hell of a lot more
its bad enough he degrades women but then goes after their children and this is the same guy that donated 1 million dollars to the Obama campaign that they graciously accepted
And not one media outlet other then Fox called him out for those vulgar comments
So it is best you stop with your hypocrisy and selective faux outrage

omg, they're still whining over someone calling Obama a mongrel

waaa waaa waa

Now they're demanding you all apologize for Nugent

you see how that works folks? this is how you shut down Freedom of speech
Notice how desperately the Right tries to deflect from the dehumanizing "subhuman" insult!

Dehumanization
Dehumanization is a psychological process whereby opponents view each other as less than human and thus not deserving of moral consideration.
The Psychology of Dehumanization
Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good. Such images can stem from a desire for group identity and a need to contrast the distinctive attributes and virtues of one's own group with the vices of the "outside" group.[4] In some cases, evil-ruler enemy images form. While ordinary group members are regarded as neutral, or perhaps even innocent, their leaders are viewed as hideous monsters.[5]
Enemy images are usually black and white. The negative actions of one's opponent are thought to reflect their fundamental evil nature, traits, or motives.[6] One's own faults, as well as the values and motivations behind the actions of one's opponent, are usually discounted, denied, or ignored. It becomes difficult to empathize or see where one's opponent is coming from. Meaningful communication is unlikely, and it becomes difficult to perceive any common ground.
Once formed, enemy images tend to resist change, and serve to perpetuate and intensify the conflict. Because the adversary has come to be viewed as a "diabolical enemy," the conflict is framed as a war between good and evil.[7] Once the parties have framed the conflict in this way, their positions become more rigid. In some cases, zero-sum thinking develops as parties come to believe that they must either secure their own victory, or face defeat. New goals to punish or destroy the opponent arise, and in some cases more militant leadership comes into power.
Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.
Deindividuation facilitates dehumanization as well. This is the psychological process whereby a person is seen as a member of a category or group rather than as an individual. Because people who are deindividuated seem less than fully human, they are viewed as less protected by social norms against aggression than those who are individuated.[8] It then becomes easier to rationalize contentious moves or severe actions taken against one's opponents.
Use the following to cite this article:
Maiese, Michelle. "Dehumanization." Beyond Intractability. Eds. Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess. Conflict Research Consortium, University of Colorado, Boulder. Posted: July 2003 <http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/dehumanization/>.

Attitude reflects leadership. The POTUS treats me like a sub-human.. I turned my cheek twice. I won't turn my cheek again for this POS Sub-Human.
To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

Bill Maher: George H. W. and Barbara Bush ‘Often Mistaken for a Same-Sex Couple'
Bill Maher: George H. W. and Barbara Bush ?Often Mistaken for a Same-Sex Couple' | NewsBusters

Read more: Bill Maher: George H. W. and Barbara Bush ?Often Mistaken for a Same-Sex Couple' | NewsBusters

Misogyny Ethics: Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin a “Dumb Twat” as Progressives Cheer and Feminists Fall Silent
Misogyny Ethics: Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin a ?Dumb Twat? as Progressives Cheer and Feminists Fall Silent | Ethics Alarms

Filthy Bill Maher claims he can call Sarah Palin a **** because he’s on HBO and doesn’t have sponsors
Filthy Bill Maher claims he can call Sarah Palin a **** because he's on HBO and doesn't have sponsors (Video)

its bad enough he degrades women but then goes after their children and this is the same guy that donated 1 million dollars to the Obama campaign that they graciously accepted
And not one media outlet other then Fox called him out for those vulgar comments

Wow.....that is a lot. But only half the battle
Now you have to show where Bill Maher was a guest at one of Bushs State of he Unions or campaigned for a Democratic Governor

That is equivalence

Here's a good take on the topic..

I barely knew anything about Ted Nugent until this came to light. I find his past repulsive. Shitting in his pants to avoid serving ... wtf? Cruelty to animals, underage sex? :eusa_hand: I haven't defended him, don't hold him as some kind of Republican idol, and quite frankly don't know why R pols are engaging him. However, his calling the president a 'subhuman mongrel' isn't a racist comment, which is what I originally posted on.

Who else has he called 'subhuman'?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Well, that proves my point ... him calling obama a subhuman mongrel wasn't racist, he just thinks obama is a pos.

I barely knew anything about Ted Nugent until this came to light. I find his past repulsive. Shitting in his pants to avoid serving ... wtf? Cruelty to animals, underage sex? :eusa_hand: I haven't defended him, don't hold him as some kind of Republican idol, and quite frankly don't know why R pols are engaging him. However, his calling the president a 'subhuman mongrel' isn't a racist comment, which is what I originally posted on.

Who else has he called 'subhuman'?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI"]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Well, that proves my point ... him calling obama a subhuman mongrel wasn't racist, he just thinks obama is a pos.

And Nugent reflects what millions think. This whole thread is a distraction anyway to more important things as to the Damage Obama, and the political elites are doing to ALL of us in our name.

Now you have to show where Bill Maher was a guest at one of Bushs State of he Unions or campaigned for a Democratic Governor

That is equivalence

you don't think Bill Maher donating 1 million dollars and Obama graciously accepting it and Obama refusing to condemn his words not enough
Rick Perry said he would ask Nugent to apologize did Obama do the same to Maher?
Did any news outlet other then Fox hold Maher feet to the fire for making those vile comments like they did Nugent ?

Notice how desperately the Right tries to deflect from the dehumanizing "subhuman" insult!

Dehumanization
Dehumanization is a psychological process whereby opponents view each other as less than human and thus not deserving of moral consideration.
The Psychology of Dehumanization
Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good. Such images can stem from a desire for group identity and a need to contrast the distinctive attributes and virtues of one's own group with the vices of the "outside" group.[4] In some cases, evil-ruler enemy images form. While ordinary group members are regarded as neutral, or perhaps even innocent, their leaders are viewed as hideous monsters.[5]
Enemy images are usually black and white. The negative actions of one's opponent are thought to reflect their fundamental evil nature, traits, or motives.[6] One's own faults, as well as the values and motivations behind the actions of one's opponent, are usually discounted, denied, or ignored. It becomes difficult to empathize or see where one's opponent is coming from. Meaningful communication is unlikely, and it becomes difficult to perceive any common ground.
Once formed, enemy images tend to resist change, and serve to perpetuate and intensify the conflict. Because the adversary has come to be viewed as a "diabolical enemy," the conflict is framed as a war between good and evil.[7] Once the parties have framed the conflict in this way, their positions become more rigid. In some cases, zero-sum thinking develops as parties come to believe that they must either secure their own victory, or face defeat. New goals to punish or destroy the opponent arise, and in some cases more militant leadership comes into power.
Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.
Deindividuation facilitates dehumanization as well. This is the psychological process whereby a person is seen as a member of a category or group rather than as an individual. Because people who are deindividuated seem less than fully human, they are viewed as less protected by social norms against aggression than those who are individuated.[8] It then becomes easier to rationalize contentious moves or severe actions taken against one's opponents.
Use the following to cite this article:
Maiese, Michelle. "Dehumanization." Beyond Intractability. Eds. Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess. Conflict Research Consortium, University of Colorado, Boulder. Posted: July 2003 <http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/dehumanization/>.

Attitude reflects leadership. The POTUS treats me like a sub-human.. I turned my cheek twice. I won't turn my cheek again for this POS Sub-Human.
To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

Wicked is as wicked does. You and your retarded communist jerk off sub-human POTUS can't eat me. Ted the jerk that he is, is ten times the man your sub-human POTUS is.

Last edited:

That is equivalence

I don't know what you're definition of prominent Republican is, Rightwinger, but maher is a much bigger political power player than Nugent.

all the rw haters should take all their hate for "44" and multiply in 10X to get a sense of how Progressives like me felt about "43" (Bu$h II) and his spending spree on contractors that helped crater this great nation's economy not to mention, mire us in decade + long wars that will have questionable outcomes after all the blood & treasure expended.

That is equivalence

I don't know what you're definition of prominent Republican is, Rightwinger, but maher is a much bigger political power player than Nugent.

Maher isn't a political player at all. He's a comedian who uses politics as a platform for launching jokes and commentary like countless comedians from Mark Russell to Johnny Carson before him. None of them had any kind of real influence. Nugent's role as a board member of the NRA makes him far more of a political player than Mahr is or ever hoped to be. However, I'm sure that they both raise money for causes they believe in. In that sense, they can be influential. But I think Nugent is far more likely to raise money by stumping for candidates whereas Mahr probably mostly donates his own money since I doubt that many candidates would necessarily want to appear with Mahr considering the adult content of many of his routines.

Forum List

Back