Obama a subhuman mongrel

Are you talking about this bullsh*t?
"I do apologize–not necessarily to the President–but on behalf of much better men than myself," he said in an interview with conservative radio host Ben Ferguson, who's also a CNN political commentator.
Nugent apologizes for using term ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Just in case it hasn't already been noted, Ted Nugent has apologized for his comment. Additionally, Nugent apologized to the president in that same on air interview with the press, which was conducted over the phone if I'm not mistaken.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

The Republican love their pedophile rapists gun nutters.

He's their hero.

Just in case it hasn't already been noted, Ted Nugent has apologized for his comment. Additionally, Nugent apologized to the president in that same on air interview with the press, which was conducted over the phone if I'm not mistaken.

Well damn! What are we going to whine about now?

Are you talking about this bullsh*t?
"I do apologize–not necessarily to the President–but on behalf of much better men than myself," he said in an interview with conservative radio host Ben Ferguson, who's also a CNN political commentator.
Nugent apologizes for using term ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
If you consider this an apology you certainly have no idea what one might be.
And you constantly call yourself a non-rightwinger. What a lying buf·foon
bəˈfo͞on/
noun
noun: buffoon; plural noun: buffoons

a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.
Oh I am sorry to the bufoons.
:clap2:

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Ted Nugent is hardly a spokesman for the Republican party. He is merely a private citizen that has a right to speak his beliefs about a man that he feels does not appreciate his country.

We can't really talk about Ted Nugent without thinking of Al Sharpton, dead Ted Kennedy, or the Clintons for that matter which really are or were Democrat leaders.

Why exactly?

None of those folks ever threatened to kill anyone or said anyone was a "subhuman".

Actually Kennedy did kill someone. With all the violence that Sharpton instigated you would have to believe some were killed. Bill Clinton was a lover not a fighter. Hillary could easily be responsible for the murders of 4 Americans in Benghazi by denying them help. She as you must be aware of verbally attacked many of Bill's "love nest" even the ones that were unwilling to be a part of the "love nest".

Ted Nugent is hardly a spokesman for the Republican party. He is merely a private citizen that has a right to speak his beliefs about a man that he feels does not appreciate his country.

We can't really talk about Ted Nugent without thinking of Al Sharpton, dead Ted Kennedy, or the Clintons for that matter which really are or were Democrat leaders.

Why exactly?

None of those folks ever threatened to kill anyone or said anyone was a "subhuman".

Actually Kennedy did kill someone. With all the violence that Sharpton instigated you would have to believe some were killed. Bill Clinton was a lover not a fighter. Hillary could easily be responsible for the murders of 4 Americans in Benghazi by denying them help. She as you must be aware of verbally attacked many of Bill's "love nest" even the ones that were unwilling to be a part of the "love nest".

Well yeah.

It was an accident.

You know? Almost the same exact thing that Mitt Romney was involved in?

Or Laura Bush was involved in?

And with the same results.

One dead person.

You going to go on about those folks any time soon?

You too don't understand the meaning of what is an apology.
buf·foon
bəˈfo͞on/
noun
noun: buffoon; plural noun: buffoons

a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.

Now that he has apologized, will those who hate him forgive him?

To you too.
It seems that real situations escape those of our ilk.

Now that he has apologized, will those who hate him forgive him?

They'll do the standard political thing: They'll ignore the apologies and leverage his words against Republican candidates for the next couple of elections. That's why crazy talk is bad politics, it makes the parties easy targets.

Why exactly?

Well yeah.

It was an accident.

One dead person.

There was a big difference as Kennedy did a "Hillary Clinton". He abandoned the woman in the accident and went home. Later called police. Maybe that is the one Hillary learned to abandon people from.

[ame=http://youtu.be/HWlSX9TT2eo]Joe Biden's Greatest Gaffes - YouTube[/ame]

If he genuinely apologized, fully, unequivocally admitting that what he said was wrong,

then we'll just be waiting to see how many of you rightwing inmates around here admit you were wrong to defend him.

Well yeah.

It was an accident.

One dead person.

There was a big difference as Kennedy did a "Hillary Clinton". He abandoned the woman in the accident and went home. Later called police. Maybe that is the one Hillary learned to abandon people from.

Sort of like Bill Clinton.. just spray on the blue dress and shove her off. These democrats are not human. No human could treat people like these democrat leaders do. Therefore they must be some form of sub-human species.

Last edited:

Well yeah.

It was an accident.

One dead person.

That's better than team Romney calling the French Priest he ran into, a drunk?

How exactly?

Remembering Rumsfeld: "You go to war with the army you have---not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.
Sounds so much like what you and the right are trying to say about abandoning

Well yeah.

It was an accident.

One dead person.

If he genuinely apologized, fully, unequivocally admitting that what he said was wrong,

then we'll just be waiting to see how many of you rightwing inmates around here admit you were wrong to defend him.

They're probably trying to decide whether they should throw him under the bus and disavow him now that he's apologized to the president. They didn't give a damn if he was right or wrong, or if everything he said was true or untrue. Pure and simple, they just LOVED his in-your-face rhetoric when he was disrespectful to President Obama. Now that he's apologized, the right sees it as a shaming of sorts. Their previously unapologetic rhetorical bomb-throwing hero has done the worst thing he could have possibly done: he admitted he was wrong, and he apologized.

Well yeah.

It was an accident.

One dead person.

That's better than team Romney calling the French Priest he ran into, a drunk?

How exactly?

Actually that is better especially if the Priest was drunk.

Forum List

Back