Obama a subhuman mongrel

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
you morons always have some excuse why the things you spout are somehow different.

the context thing is what you crybby losers use to excuse your own bigotry and intolerance

So Nugent didn't use the word the word 'subhuman'? Are you really stupid enough to deny that at this point?

Obama himself has used the word to describe others. When are you gonna start a whining crybaby thread about it like rightwinger did?

37 pages on a story that has been a top news item and drawn international attention and you blame it's attention here on a "whining crybaby" poster. How about it being a story of how yet another Republican candidate has stupidly exposed his party to evidence that they represent low life, repugnant, racist, uneducated, hateful and plain stupid segments of society, but are so desperate for support and votes that they are willing to lie in bed and align themselves with some of the most dispicable people in our society. Those are the people that are whining, not the ones educating the public about what the Republican party has become. Republicans are in fact the victims here. The trash that has infected the Republican Party is being addressed by Republicans. Republicans want to return to being a viable part of America, not some offshoot party of dumb undeducated, uncontrollable jerks and loosers.
Now go back to defending your beloved addmitted serial kid rapist Ted Nugent.

The proof has been provided in this very thread. Ignore it or not, it is there.

Go wipe your diapers now ya crybabies

If you hate democrats so much, how come you keep making yourself look like a jackass? Isn't the jackass the democrat symbol?

So Nugent didn't use the word the word 'subhuman'? Are you really stupid enough to deny that at this point?

Obama himself has used the word to describe others. When are you gonna start a whining crybaby thread about it like rightwinger did?

37 pages on a story that has been a top news item and drawn international attention and you blame it's attention here on a "whining crybaby" poster. How about it being a story of how yet another Republican candidate has stupidly exposed his party to evidence that they represent low life, repugnant, racist, uneducated, hateful and plain stupid segments of society, but are so desperate for support and votes that they are willing to lie in bed and align themselves with some of the most dispicable people in our society. Those are the people that are whining, not the ones educating the public about what the Republican party has become. Republicans are in fact the victims here. The trash that has infected the Republican Party is being addressed by Republicans. Republicans want to return to being a viable part of America, not some offshoot party of dumb undeducated, uncontrollable jerks and loosers.

Odd, I don't recall EVER defending the man.

I did however call alot of you crybabies. Perhaps limp wristed pussies would have been better.

I have called out racists on here regularly over the years. Nugent isn't on this board so what exactly do you expect me to do? Toughen up son

Good point

The overall question is......Do Republicans benefit from this off the wall hate rhetoric? Does it make them seem more reasonable? Does it convince Americans that Republicans are better suited to govern when they call their opposition Communists, subhuman and mongrels?

Ted Nugent is an asshole. Even Republicans admit it. Republicans need to ask the question...is this asshole more trouble than he is worth?

The proof has been provided in this very thread. Ignore it or not, it is there.

Go wipe your diapers now ya crybabies

If you hate democrats so much, how come you keep making yourself look like a jackass? Isn't the jackass the democrat symbol?

I've never expressed hate for anyone. You're not mature enough for this discussion. Not to mention you've apparently got very thin skin.

I did however call alot of you crybabies. Perhaps limp wristed pussies would have been better.

I have called out racists on here regularly over the years. Nugent isn't on this board so what exactly do you expect me to do? Toughen up son

Don't get in a bar room brawel on the side of a child molester if you can't deal the consequences.

Don't get in a bar room brawel on the side of a child molester if you can't deal the consequences.

You consider this a bar room brawl? Hahahaha

And what are the consequences I can't deal with? A liberal I have 0 respect for doesn't like me? Lol

Link to Obama calling blacks subhuman?

Every time he talks to blacks he switches to some odd sounding sub-human dialect to presumably talk down to them.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Back when they knew how to make TV Series....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8eBLveddSfM]Miami Vice-'Cry' ending - YouTube[/ame]

Nugent is in the Blue Shirt.

MV was private for the first couple years. After that, after the 'You were born in the City' bullshit it went corporate for the scum in the LSM and it went to shit.

I remember it clearly.

Oh well....

Watch it and remember when creativity actually lived in what has become the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM

The right wing extremists are exposing their bigotry and hate to the point that only complete morons would vote republican this fall. They might as well be carrying signs that say, "A vote for the GOP is a vote for the new nazi party."

Please keep it up. You're doing liberals a great service.

All democrats are sub-human. Eat that sub-human.

The right wing extremists are exposing their bigotry and hate to the point that only complete morons would vote republican this fall. They might as well be carrying signs that say, "A vote for the GOP is a vote for the new nazi party."

Do you really thing I'd be offended by a moron bigot such as yourself? Please, keep trying.

Do you really thing I'd be offended by a moron bigot such as yourself? Please, keep trying.

I fart in your general direction. Obama is most certainly the leader of the sub-human mongrel race aka... Democrats. Don't cry about it.. embrace it.

Link to Obama calling blacks subhuman?

Every time he talks to blacks he switches to some odd sounding sub-human dialect to presumably talk down to them.

Where in the past did I get the idea that you might have at least half a brain? Did you hide the real you for awhile?

I fart in your general direction. Obama is most certainly the leader of the sub-human mongrel race aka... Democrats. Don't cry about it.. embrace it.
You really know how to expose the stupidity of the the GOP. More, more, please.

How many times do I have to explain to you that I'm not GOP before it registers in that drug addled coconut of yours?

Forum List

Back