Obama a subhuman mongrel

Just in case it hasn't already been noted, Ted Nugent has apologized for his comment. Additionally, Nugent apologized to the president in that same on air interview with the press, which was conducted over the phone if I'm not mistaken.

Well damn! What are we going to whine about now?

If he genuinely apologized, fully, unequivocally admitting that what he said was wrong,

then we'll just be waiting to see how many of you rightwing inmates around here admit you were wrong to defend him.

Since I didn't defend him you can get bent. MSNBS has show hosts that say REALLY STUPID SHIT DAILY but you don't see me posting whine threads about it, much less expecting YOU to defend them or excuse them. You idiots on the left just can't grasp the concept of personal responsibility or freedom.

ROFL the libtards edited Ted's wikipedia page:

Theodore Anthony "Ted" Nugent (born December 13, 1948) is an American rock musician from Detroit, Michigan. Nugent initially gained fame as the lead guitarist of The Amboy Dukes before embarking on a solo career. His hits, mostly coming in the 1970s, such as "Stranglehold", "Cat Scratch Fever", "Wango Tango", and "Great White Buffalo", as well as his 1960s Amboy Dukes hit "Journey to the Center of the Mind", remain popular today, and are played on classic rock and less frequently, active rock radio stations.

Nugent is also noted for his staunch conservative political views and his strong advocacy of hunting and gun ownership rights.[1][2] He is a board member of the National Rifle Association and a strong supporter of the Republican Party. Nugent has made a number of crude comments against President Barack Obama[3]
ROFL

Bunch of mamby pambies.

Maybe we should edit Obama's wiki and talk about all the crude shit he's had to say about the American People.

Remembering Rumsfeld: "You go to war with the army you have---not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.
Sounds so much like what you and the right are trying to say about abandoning

Well yeah.

It was an accident.

You know? Almost the same exact thing that Mitt Romney was involved in?

Or Laura Bush was involved in?

And with the same results.

One dead person.

You going to go on about those folks any time soon?

There was a big difference as Kennedy did a "Hillary Clinton". He abandoned the woman in the accident and went home. Later called police. Maybe that is the one Hillary learned to abandon people from.

Actually what Rumsfeld said sounds the opposite of abandonment.

Remembering Rumsfeld: "You go to war with the army you have---not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.

There was a big difference as Kennedy did a "Hillary Clinton". He abandoned the woman in the accident and went home. Later called police. Maybe that is the one Hillary learned to abandon people from.

Sometimes people reply in violent agreement, not to argue against what you said.

How quickly you forget.
Disgrunted U.S. soldiers complained to Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld on Wednesday about the lack of armor for their vehicles and long deployments, drawing a blunt retort from the Pentagon chief. “You go to war with the Army you have,” he said in a rare public airing of rank-and-file concerns among the troops...

Sometimes people reply in violent agreement, not to argue against what you said.

Democrats appreciate free speech until someone says something they don't want to hear or at a minimum accept as reality.

Ted Nugent said something stupid and offensive - Gee, stop the presses.
What is scary is the number of people who take him seriously and defend stuff that even he can defend himself.

I'm still waiting for any evidence whatsoever that Obama is not a sub-human mongrel.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?
I agree with everything he said except for the subhuman mongrel, he may have gotten a little carried away there. But I would also add a few things myself such as Anti American, apologist, etc.

I'm still waiting for any evidence whatsoever that Obama is not a sub-human mongrel.

Because your face remains unmolested by a bullet.

Any decent subhuman mongrel would have shot you in the face.

Ted too.

Or at least put him in jail.

You know, like he said? Dead or in Jail?

:lol:

Democrats appreciate free speech until someone says something they don't want to hear or at a minimum accept as reality.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean "no one can criticize what you have to say"

It means no one can throw you in jail for it

Tell that to the "Benghazi blamed" video producer...

Video maker blamed for Benghazi remains jailed

Yeah..it's not like he broke the law or anything.

Oh wait..he did!

:lol:

This thread could have been over long ago if the conservatives in it had simply come in in the first place and said, yes, that's a terrible indefensible thing to say,

and left it at that.

Why didn't that happen?

well too bad they don't come in and bow down to you people

You all stood up for Maher when he called Sarah Palin a cxxt, Bashir you whined because he resigned over saying Palin should have her mouth shit in and piss in her eyes, you never condemn anything a Democrat say...so tough shit

It's not our job to monitor what people say just like you feel it isn't yours...this thread is nothing more but to stir up hate against Republicans

Last edited:
This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?
I agree with everything he said except for the subhuman mongrel, he may have gotten a little carried away there. But I would also add a few things myself such as Anti American, apologist, etc.

Odd. The only anti-American people I ever run into are conservatives who seem quite willing to figuratively burn this country to the ground if they can't get their own way. They're easily recognized by their constant threats of secession or civil war.

Forum List

Back