Obama a subhuman mongrel

Well well, now we get the WHOLE TRUTH..our media has become our enemy along with the progressive/left....wake up people
links and video with article at site

SNIP:

Lamestream Media Suddenly OUTRAGED With Ted Nugent’s January Comments After He Campaigns With Greg Abbott (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 20, 2014, 10:03 AM

The crazy left is all over this today.
You’d think Nugent was the spokesman for the GOP.
He seems to think he is!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBQjNKHZTzs]Ted Nugent Says He Works Closely With Ted Cruz And Other Prominent Republicans - YouTube[/ame]

He's certainly a spokesman for the guy that wants to be Texas Governor.

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail

He's representing the GOP candidate for the US's 2nd most populous state.

This thread could have been over long ago if the conservatives in it had simply come in in the first place and said, yes, that's a terrible indefensible thing to say,

and left it at that.

Why didn't that happen?

It didn't happen because he is a mongrel. As far as sub-human being a "terrible indefensible thing to say...." No it's pretty defensible. Only a sub-human could go to bed after telling his commanders to stand down while his embassy is under attack.

Last edited:
Truth hurts huh? Maybe if you dumbocrats would stop picking subhuman mongrels as candidates we'd get a man in the WH.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Another Nazi moron. Thanks for showing viewers the hate and bigotry of the GOP.

I'm not a member of nor do I speak for, nor do I have any desire whatsoever to speak for the GOP, or the Nazi party. So why don't you shove a red hot poker where the sun don't shine jerk.

Just because you're not a card carrying member doesn't excuse your bigotry. Thanks again moron.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Another Nazi moron. Thanks for showing viewers the hate and bigotry of the GOP.

I'm not a member of nor do I speak for, nor do I have any desire whatsoever to speak for the GOP, or the Nazi party. So why don't you shove a red hot poker where the sun don't shine jerk.

Just because you're not a card carrying member doesn't excuse your bigotry. Thanks again moron.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1

mommy mommy they're making fun of obama!!!!!

make them stop!

Yeah I'm a bigot against drug dealing, drug using, communist scumbags occupying the white house, what of it comrade?

This thread could have been over long ago if the conservatives in it had simply come in in the first place and said, yes, that's a terrible indefensible thing to say,

and left it at that.

Why didn't that happen?

It didn't happen because he is a mongrel. As far as sub-human being a "terrible indefensible thing to say...." No it's pretty defensible. Only a sub-human could go to bed after telling his commanders to stand down while his embassy is under attack.
Well, since that never happened, what kind of worthless lying subhuman scum does that make you???

From the radical right-wing extremist Washington Slimes:

Lawmakers: No 'stand down' order given in Benghazi attack - Washington Times

Col. Gibson said Wednesday that no stand-down order was given, according to the House Armed Services subcommittee on oversight and investigations. The subcommittee held a classified briefing with Col. Gibson; retired Army Gen. Carter F. Ham, former commander of U.S. Africa Command; and Navy Rear Adm. Brian L. Losey, former commander of U.S. Special Operations Command Africa.“Contrary to news reports, Gibson was not ordered to ‘stand down’ by higher command authorities in response to his understandable desire to lead a group of three other Special Forces soldiers to Benghazi,” the subcommittee said in a rare statement about a closed-door briefing.

The right wing extremists are exposing their bigotry and hate to the point that only complete morons would vote republican this fall. They might as well be carrying signs that say, "A vote for the GOP is a vote for the new nazi party."

Please keep it up. You're doing liberals a great service.

Yeah I'm a bigot against drug dealing, drug using, communist scumbags occupying the white house, what of it comrade?

Hey..you forgot DUI'ing.

Boy..you really hated George W. Bush.

The right wing extremists are exposing their bigotry and hate to the point that only complete morons would vote republican this fall. They might as well be carrying signs that say, "A vote for the GOP is a vote for the new nazi party."

Please keep it up. You're doing liberals a great service.

sure dork; just ignore the fact that even progressives are comin out againt the inept leader of the dem Party

go ahead complete moron; vote for more PROGRESSIVE FAILURE; its not like you really give a crap about minorities or the poor; the politics of it all are most important

ignore the higher poverty; RECORD welfare and food stamps

just keep chanting "change" like the brainwashed loser you are

this thread would have been over long ago if mindless, hypocritical morons on the Left that spewed and continue to spew hatred against against the Right all over the place; from the newsrooms of CNN and MSNBC to these message boards; didnt have the unawareness of mind to realize what hypocrites they are coming apart at the seems at a bit of free speech directed at thier inept MESSIAH

and left it at that.

Why didn't that happen?

See?

One by one the conservatives on USMB are finding an excuse to defend Nugent using a description straight out of Nazi propaganda,

not mention using terminology that the defenders of slavery used.

She made the accusation on a live Howard Stern show in March of 2004. This is Feb 2014. That is 10 years since she made the accusation in public without a deniel from Nugent.
Oh, and there is this you blubbering jackass. Ted admitted to being a serial pedophile. Don't believe it? He did it in the 1998 VH I Documentary 'BEHIND THE MUSIC". His words answering the question on video that he knew would be used in a documentary. He brags about being a serial pedophile. Get your head out of the sand you dopey ostrich.

Howard Stern? You are going by what a drugged out slut said in passing while drugged, on Howard Stern way back in 1994 right after her husband died of a drug overdose? So if she said she had sex with the Pope we hang him too? Your just a lying POS googling up other lies by even bigger POS than you are.

Are you drunk? You posted a vid from 1994 of Nugent celebrating the death of Courney Love's husband. Courntey had told the story of Nugent's rape to friends and other in the music industry, so folks in the music industry knew the story. Still, even after Nugent's disgusting rant, she did not go public for 10 years (1994 Nugent rant-2004 Love Stern interview). That happened on the Stern show in 2004, 6 years after Nugent had himself gone public about being a serial pedophile in his early years as a rocker in the VH1 documentary (1998). Since that time Love has been questioned many times and has always stuck to her story. Other insiders have confirmed being told or knowing about the story long before the Nugent rant in 1994. The stories of the child rapist made Nugent persona non grata in much of the music industry. Stern knew the story and that is why he asked her about it. The 2004 interview was the first time she went public with the story.
Now google nugent denial of courtney love rape. Good luck. Show us the link when you find it.

That is pretty germane. Nugent brags about sleeping with many underaged girls.

Of course conservatives do not call it pedophilia.

For Nugent anyway.

For Roman Polanski?

:lol:

and left it at that.

Why didn't that happen?

See?

One by one the conservatives on USMB are finding an excuse to defend Nugent using a description straight out of Nazi propaganda,

not mention using terminology that the defenders of slavery used.

It's funny this lie gets often repeated.

And anyhoo..

Did Reagan stop sleeping after allowing 250 marines to get blown to bits in Lebanon?

:eusa_eh:

I pointed this out a few posts back.

The silence was deafening.

What silence.

I responded to it.

Context is everything.

lol, yeah, more than one contextual issue. Like whether or not you used the word 'subhuman' adjectivally.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
you morons always have some excuse why the things you spout are somehow different.

the context thing is what you crybby losers use to excuse your own bigotry and intolerance

Forum List

Back