Obama a subhuman mongrel

I didn't bring up pedophilia. I never called him a pedophile either. I said that Ted admitted to having sexual relationships with underage girls. He did. It's a matter of public record. You're the one who's defending a man who preys (or at least he did when he was younger) on underage girls.

Like I said, go for it. Have Ted show up at the rallies of all your conservative heroes. Let him spout off and make you all look like the racist sexual predator he is because that's the way it's going to look if you keep defending him. It's your choice. You've got nobody to blame for the shit on your shoes but yourself if you step into Nugent's shitty behavior and then defend him in the process. Nugent is a man with a long history of being a disgusting hedonist pervert. If you can't see that, that's not my problem.

Let Ted talk about patriotism and family values

Most decent people who knew about Ted and his behavior going back decades wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. They certainly wouldn't want him around their daughters either. I mean, who here thinks for one minute that Ted has really lost hist interest in young girls? Anyone? Hell, I never considered even touching a girl under the age of 18 by the time I was 20. By his own admission, Ted was chasing them around when he was 30. Do people actually think he stopped doing that when he was 31, or 32?

But he likes guns

That makes him a great Republican

Any female under the age of 18 is not legally a woman. She's a girl.

As far as Ted is concerned, he wrote some songs about jail bait. I think he had a fondness for underage girls and endulged it whenever he could. My guess is that he didn't stop at 17 year olds or ever bothered to ask for any verification of age as he toured the country and teenagers showed up for his shows. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't bet that Ted didn't score with girls FAR younger than 17. It may not be pedophilia based on the legal definition, but there's absolutely no question that it's the sign of a sexual predator.

But go ahead and defend him. I'm enjoying this.

So basically you admit you were lying, but you wish to now defend those lies with even more lies.

I didn't bring up pedophilia. I never called him a pedophile either. I said that Ted admitted to having sexual relationships with underage girls. He did. It's a matter of public record. You're the one who's defending a man who preys (or at least he did when he was younger) on underage girls.

Like I said, go for it. Have Ted show up at the rallies of all your conservative heroes. Let him spout off and make you all look like the racist sexual predator he is because that's the way it's going to look if you keep defending him. It's your choice. You've got nobody to blame for the shit on your shoes but yourself if you step into Nugent's shitty behavior and then defend him in the process. Nugent is a man with a long history of being a disgusting hedonist pervert. If you can't see that, that's not my problem.
Screw you, liar, I never defended the jerk. I'm just pointing out your lies.

OK pedophile defenders.
In 2004 Courney Love told the story of how Ted Nugent had introduced her to oral sex when she was 12 years old. She has stuck to her story each time she has been asked about it.
That makes Ted a pedophile.
Perhaps you can show the link where he denies the claim by Ms. Love.
Pick your own sources. Google or search Courtney Love Ted Nugent.
Liar.

Liar? I'm a liar? I told you what to google or search. You type the names Courney Love Ted Nugent and you find the story of how Nugent raped a 12 year old kid. I was polite calling it an introduction to oral sex. She has actually discribed it as a violent and rough experiance of total humiliation. So google it you lazy asshole pedophile defender.

Liar. All I get is google links to more democrat liars like you making shit up out of thin air.

Last edited:

Most decent people who knew about Ted and his behavior going back decades wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. They certainly wouldn't want him around their daughters either. I mean, who here thinks for one minute that Ted has really lost hist interest in young girls? Anyone? Hell, I never considered even touching a girl under the age of 18 by the time I was 20. By his own admission, Ted was chasing them around when he was 30. Do people actually think he stopped doing that when he was 31, or 32?

But he likes guns

That makes him a great Republican

That's such a red herring too. The 2nd Amendment is not so fragile that it needs Ted's defense. He marches around as if he's the champion of 2nd Amendment freedoms. Hell, Ted's behavior is actually more of a threat to widespread gun ownership in this country than it is a defense of it because one look at Ted is all it would take to make most decent people a little unnerved to think that people like him are walking around strapped. I mean, Ted is just not the kind of poster boy anyone in the NRA should want traveling around promoting widespread gun ownership in the masses without restrictions. It would be like hiring Keith Richards to promote the legalization of marijuana by claiming it's not a gateway drug. Who the hell could watch a commercial like that and feel reassured?

So basically you admit you were lying, but you wish to now defend those lies with even more lies.

I didn't lie.

Liar? I'm a liar? I told you what to google or search. You type the names Courney Love Ted Nugent and you find the story of how Nugent raped a 12 year old kid. I was polite calling it an introduction to oral sex. She has actually discribed it as a violent and rough experiance of total humiliation. So google it you lazy asshole pedophile defender.

Liar. All I get is google links to more democrat liars like you making shit up out of thin air.

Well she has repeatedly made the charge for 10 years. You are accusing a rape victim of being a liar about her claim of being raped. I didn't make up the story. A grown up woman who was able to document her relationship with Nugent when she was a child made the charge. Nugent has always had the reputation for chasing after young girls. One of them came forward. You are calling her a liar based on what? Why shouldn't we consider you to be a defender of pedphiles and rapist?

Last edited:

I didn't lie.

You said "It's a matter of public record." Link?

You said, "You're the one who's defending a man who preys (or at least he did when he was younger) on underage girls." Link?

You said he admitted to having sex with underage girls. The age of consent is not underage within the context of the issue at hand, thus you lied. Unless you have proof it happened in a state where the age of consent was higher than what he went by. You may find it derisive but it's legal. Thus not underage as you keep making up.

As to your statement that "Nugent is a man with a long history of being a disgusting hedonist pervert." Agreed. And Bill Clinton was also a sexual predator and pervert. And Obama ... well let's not drag to much mud into the room.

Last edited:

Well she has repeatedly made the charge for 10 years. You are accusing a rape victim of being a liar about her claim of being raped. I didn't make up the story. A grown up woman who was able to document her relationship with Nugent when she was a child made the charge. Nugent has always had the reputation for chasing after young girls. One of them came forward. You are calling her a liar based on what? Why shouldn't we consider you to be a defender of pedphiles and rapist?

Provide your link to her "10 years" of rape accusations, or admit you are a POS liar.

From my perspective he slammed the hell of her in the news after she killed her husband with a drug overdose.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoevmbEvQig]Nirvana - Ted Nugent Verbally Attacks Kurt & Courtney 4/14/94 - YouTube[/ame]

And in response she accused him of having sex with her. Shockingly, the accusations never went anywhere.

I didn't lie.

You said "It's a matter of public record." Link?

You said, "You're the one who's defending a man who preys (or at least he did when he was younger) on underage girls." Link?

You said he admitted to having sex with underage girls. The age of consent is not underage within the context of the issue at hand, thus you lied. Unless you have proof it happened in a state where the age of consent was higher than what he went buy, you may find it derisive but it's legal. Thus not underage as you keep making up.

As to your statement that "Nugent is a man with a long history of being a disgusting hedonist pervert." Agreed. And Bill Clinton was also a sexual predator and pervert. And Obama ... well let's not drag to much mud into the room.

Even if the age of consent is 16 or 17, it doesn't give a man of any age the legal right to have sex with a minor girl just because she's willing to give her consent. It means that she can legally give her consent with someone around her own age. That's generally defined in the statutes.

Ted is on record admitting to having sex with minors. When you're older, that's statutory rape. That means it's classified as rape within the statute of the state even if physical force isn't used. That means it's against the law.

In one sense, I admire the fact that Ted wasn't sneaking around doing this on the sly like someone who obviously knows he's doing something wrong. But I don't think Ted ever admitted any of this until years later. Maybe I'm wrong about that part. But you can bet that he had plenty of help (and protection) from roadies and paid staff just like all rock stars have had over the years. But it's one thing when a band first becomes famous and the band members are overwhelmed by everything that's thrown their way when they're in their early twenties, and a guy who's been on the road for a few years, and he's pushing 30 (or older). At that point, a man that age shouldn't even be remotely interested in 16 or 17 year old girls compared to say a 22 year old college woman who's both willing and more experienced AND legal. At that point, chasing girls is some kind of pathology that I doubt ever ceased unless or until the girls were no longer willing. But you know what? I wouldn't bet it's stopped even now. Ted's still tours, and it would not surprise me if he's still trying to make it happen when the opportunity presents itself. It would not surprise me one bit.

Provide your link to her "10 years" of rape accusations, or admit you are a POS liar.

She made the accusation on a live Howard Stern show in March of 2004. This is Feb 2014. That is 10 years since she made the accusation in public without a deniel from Nugent.
Oh, and there is this you blubbering jackass. Ted admitted to being a serial pedophile. Don't believe it? He did it in the 1998 VH I Documentary 'BEHIND THE MUSIC". His words answering the question on video that he knew would be used in a documentary. He brags about being a serial pedophile. Get your head out of the sand you dopey ostrich.

Even if the age of consent is 16 or 17, it doesn't give a man of any age the legal right to have sex with a minor girl just because she's willing to give her consent. It means that she can legally give her consent with someone around her own age. That's generally defined in the statutes.
This is news to me. Links? The only state I'm aware of that has a maximum age like that is Delaware. Further the issue of proximal age is actually the opposite of what you think it is. The proximal age thing is an exception to the age of consent as being rape if the two are proximal in age. This of course being different by state. IOW they won't throw a 16year old in jail for raping a 15year old when the sex is consensual, not in most states anyways.

Ted is on record admitting to having sex with minors. When you're older, that's statutory rape.
Links?

She made the accusation on a live Howard Stern show in March of 2004. This is Feb 2014. That is 10 years since she made the accusation in public without a deniel from Nugent.
Oh, and there is this you blubbering jackass. Ted admitted to being a serial pedophile. Don't believe it? He did it in the 1998 VH I Documentary 'BEHIND THE MUSIC". His words answering the question on video that he knew would be used in a documentary. He brags about being a serial pedophile. Get your head out of the sand you dopey ostrich.

Howard Stern? You are going by what a drugged out slut said in passing while drugged, on Howard Stern way back in 1994 right after her husband died of a drug overdose? So if she said she had sex with the Pope we hang him too? Your just a lying POS googling up other lies by even bigger POS than you are.

Last edited:

Most decent people who knew about Ted and his behavior going back decades wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. They certainly wouldn't want him around their daughters either. I mean, who here thinks for one minute that Ted has really lost his interest in young girls? Anyone? Hell, I never considered even touching a girl under the age of 18 by the time I was 20. By his own admission, Ted was chasing them around when he was 30. Do people actually think he stopped doing that when he was 31, or 32?

Hey many of the members here who identify themselves as being on the left, would now say Ted qualifies to be a teacher.

Last edited:

Most decent people who knew about Ted and his behavior going back decades wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. They certainly wouldn't want him around their daughters either. I mean, who here thinks for one minute that Ted has really lost his interest in young girls? Anyone? Hell, I never considered even touching a girl under the age of 18 by the time I was 20. By his own admission, Ted was chasing them around when he was 30. Do people actually think he stopped doing that when he was 31, or 32?

Hey many of the members here who identify themselves as being on the left, would now say Ted qualifies to be a teacher.

If he was a democrat they'd make him POTUS.

Nugent is lying? Has he changed his mind...because he has confessed to all of the above.

Bull shit, lies. Cite where he said he's a pedophile. Show me.

This forum is not allowing me to post links to URL's yet, but you can google it easily enough. It was quite easy to find being I am not google challenged. Copy and paste this video title...you'll find it very quickly.

Romney supporter Ted Nugent: Pedophile? He says so! (Video ...

Howard Stern? You are going by what a drugged out slut said in passing while drugged, on Howard Stern way back in 1994 right after her husband died of a drug overdose? So if she said she had sex with the Pope we hang him too? Your just a lying POS googling up other lies by even bigger POS than you are.

Are you drunk? You posted a vid from 1994 of Nugent celebrating the death of Courney Love's husband. Courntey had told the story of Nugent's rape to friends and other in the music industry, so folks in the music industry knew the story. Still, even after Nugent's disgusting rant, she did not go public for 10 years (1994 Nugent rant-2004 Love Stern interview). That happened on the Stern show in 2004, 6 years after Nugent had himself gone public about being a serial pedophile in his early years as a rocker in the VH1 documentary (1998). Since that time Love has been questioned many times and has always stuck to her story. Other insiders have confirmed being told or knowing about the story long before the Nugent rant in 1994. The stories of the child rapist made Nugent persona non grata in much of the music industry. Stern knew the story and that is why he asked her about it. The 2004 interview was the first time she went public with the story.
Now google nugent denial of courtney love rape. Good luck. Show us the link when you find it.

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

Wadda crock of shit.

subhuman: not having or showing the level of kindness, intelligence, etc., that is expected of normal human beings

mongrel: an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains

obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he is; half white/half black.

Nugent threw in the subhuman insult not as commenting on his race but on his intelligence.

Cripes you guys just can't accept the fact that some people really, truly do not like his politics so you cry racist.

Waaaaa.

But please do continue on with your race card rant cause you know, it's just what you guys do.

Defending him? :lol: Nah, just laughing at your 'racist outrage!' over some old rocker dude's comments.

Hey man, go for it. Defend him to your heart's delight. Hell, I know I'm delighted. You guys just don't appear to be very bright. You want everyone to think you're smart, but you do something incredibly stupid. You should throw Ted overboard, but instead you defend him. Have at it.

You remind me of kids who dig in their heels when they're wrong because they just can't (won't) admit they're wrong. It was only from making those kinds of mistakes as a kid that I learned not to make them in the future when I was older. I'm just mystified that adults can't see that. I've known a few in my day. The ones I remember seemed to think that admitting they were wrong was the worst thing in the world. It's not. What's worse is being wrong and refusing to admit it when everyone else can see it. It's a sign of immaturity.

There's an old saying in life and in politics. When you're in a hole, the first rule is to stop digging. But you guys can't seem to grasp that concept. You just seem compelled to defend the indefensible as if creating an argument, regardless of how preposturous it is, makes it valid somehow. It doesn't. I just looks idiotic. People are laughing at you at the same time that they're appalled at how tone deaf you are. There's another rule in politics. It says that when your opponents are self-destructing, get out of their way. You see, here's the truth. If people like you would disavow Ted and put him in his place, this would all go away like a snap of the fingers. But by defending him, you keep the issue alive, and whether you realized it or not, you're actually giving him license to do something like this again and dredge the whole thing up again. And the same is true of others. By not nipping it in the bud, you're fertilizing this bad behavior and reinforcing the all too common perception that most people on the right are racist as hell.

Like I said, carry on!

Defending him? :lol: Nah, just laughing at your 'racist outrage!' over some old rocker dude's comments.

:rolleyes:

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

Wadda crock of shit.

subhuman: not having or showing the level of kindness, intelligence, etc., that is expected of normal human beings

mongrel: an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains

obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he is; half white/half black.

Nugent threw in the subhuman insult not as commenting on his race but on his intelligence.

Cripes you guys just can't accept the fact that some people really, truly do not like his politics so you cry racist.

Waaaaa.

But please do continue on with your race card rant cause you know, it's just what you guys do.

Sub human.....not human, a lesser being
Mongrel......a mix breed of dog, again sub human

Outright racism that even a Republican should understand. Why is it racist? Because it says if you are not pure bred, you are a lesser human

Uh, no it doesn't say that at all. Man you guys can spin.

subhuman:

not having or showing the level of kindness, intelligence, etc., that is expected of normal human beings

failing to attain the level (as of morality or intelligence) associated with normal human beings

Subhuman - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

mongrel:

an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains

a cross between types of persons or things

Mongrel - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I'd concede to the mongrel being a dog part ... except that obama referred to blacks as mongrels, so in keeping with that Nugent wasn't referring to dogs. Unless you're saying that obama thinks blacks are dogs? And if what you said is true, that if you're not a pure bred you're a lesser human being, according to obama whites are also lesser human beings. omG! He must have said that because he's a racist!! :rolleyes:

When asked about his background, which includes a black father and white mother, Obama said of African-Americans: "We are sort of a mongrel people."

"I mean we're all kinds of mixed up," Obama said. "That's actually true of white people as well, but we just know more about it."

President Obama calls African-Americans a ?mongrel people? | TheHill

"That's racist!" fail.

Does Nugent think obama is a pos? Absolutely, which is why he called him a subhuman mongrel. I don't condone what he said but damn, he isn't being racist with his insult ...just an insulting ass.

But if you choose to see it as racist (which is what the left does when obama is criticized in anyway) then you will.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back