Obama a subhuman mongrel

Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

Wadda crock of shit.

subhuman: not having or showing the level of kindness, intelligence, etc., that is expected of normal human beings

mongrel: an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains

obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he is; half white/half black.

Nugent threw in the subhuman insult not as commenting on his race but on his intelligence.

Cripes you guys just can't accept the fact that some people really, truly do not like his politics so you cry racist.

Waaaaa.

But please do continue on with your race card rant cause you know, it's just what you guys do.

Defending him? :lol: Nah, just laughing at your 'racist outrage!' over some old rocker dude's comments.

Hey man, go for it. Defend him to your heart's delight. Hell, I know I'm delighted. You guys just don't appear to be very bright. You want everyone to think you're smart, but you do something incredibly stupid. You should throw Ted overboard, but instead you defend him. Have at it.

You remind me of kids who dig in their heels when they're wrong because they just can't (won't) admit they're wrong. It was only from making those kinds of mistakes as a kid that I learned not to make them in the future when I was older. I'm just mystified that adults can't see that. I've known a few in my day. The ones I remember seemed to think that admitting they were wrong was the worst thing in the world. It's not. What's worse is being wrong and refusing to admit it when everyone else can see it. It's a sign of immaturity.

There's an old saying in life and in politics. When you're in a hole, the first rule is to stop digging. But you guys can't seem to grasp that concept. You just seem compelled to defend the indefensible as if creating an argument, regardless of how preposturous it is, makes it valid somehow. It doesn't. I just looks idiotic. People are laughing at you at the same time that they're appalled at how tone deaf you are. There's another rule in politics. It says that when your opponents are self-destructing, get out of their way. You see, here's the truth. If people like you would disavow Ted and put him in his place, this would all go away like a snap of the fingers. But by defending him, you keep the issue alive, and whether you realized it or not, you're actually giving him license to do something like this again and dredge the whole thing up again. And the same is true of others. By not nipping it in the bud, you're fertilizing this bad behavior and reinforcing the all too common perception that most people on the right are racist as hell.

Like I said, carry on!

Last edited:
Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

Wadda crock of shit.

subhuman: not having or showing the level of kindness, intelligence, etc., that is expected of normal human beings

mongrel: an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains

Nugent threw in the subhuman insult not as commenting on his race but on his intelligence.

Cripes you guys just can't accept the fact that some people really, truly do not like his politics so you cry racist.

Waaaaa.

But please do continue on with your race card rant cause you know, it's just what you guys do.

Defending him? :lol: Nah, just laughing at your 'racist outrage!' over some old rocker dude's comments.

Hey man, go for it. Defend him to your hearts delight. Hell, I know I'm delighted. You guys just don't appear to be very bright. You want everyone to think you're smart, but you do something incredibly stupid. You should throw Ted overboard, but instead you defend him. Have at it.

You remind me of kids who dig in their heels when they're wrong because they just can't (won't) admit they're wrong. It was only from making those kinds of mistakes as a kid that I learned not to make them in the future when I was older. I'm just mystified that adults can't see that. I've known a few in my day. The ones I remember seemed to think that admitting they were wrong was the worst thing in the world. It's not. What's worse is being wrong and refusing to admit it when everyone else can see it. It's a sign of immaturity.

There's an old saying in life and in politics. When you're in a hole, the first rule is to stop digging. But you guys can't seem to grasp that concept. You just seem compelled to defend the indefensible as if creating an argument, regardless of how preposturous it is, makes it valid somehow. It doesn't. I just looks idiotic. People are laughing at you at the same time that they're appalled at how tone deaf you are. There's another rule in politics. It says that when your opponents are self-destructing, get out of their way. You see, here's the truth. If people like you would disavow Ted and put him in his place, this would all go away like a snap of the fingers. But by defending him, you keep the issue alive, and whether you realized it or not, you're actually giving him license to do something like this again and dredge the whole thing up again. And the same is true of others. By not nipping it in the bud, you're fertilizing this bad behavior and reinforcing the all too common perception that most people on the right are racist as hell.

Like I said, carry on!

All you have so far on Ted is a bunch of bull shit lies, like the one about him being a pedophile because he has consensual sex with a woman who was over the age of consent. Show us something to deride, dumb ass.

Or the dumbfuck Democrap that asked a NASA official if the Mars rover would spot the US flag planted by the astronauts....

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Remember when Hank Johnson, a Democrat sitting member of Congress, asked an admiral if Guam was going to tip over if we put planes on it?

Good times.

Ted admitted in an interiew in 1977 that he crapped his pants for a week or more prior to going in for a selective service exam. He reiterated it in 1990. When Ted was 30 years old, he hooked up with a 17 year old girl. He admits it. She admits it. He's what's commonly referred to as a POS.

Sex with 17 year old is not pedophilia, more particularly pedophilia is a vile act worthy of putting someone in jail as it deals with sex with prepubescent children (under 11 etc.). By contrast the age of consent laws in the US:

tumblr_m7mp97Xk331r1ujmfo1_r1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I know what pedophilia is. What Ted did with that one particular girl is closer to statutory rape even if it was consensual. That's why states have laws to protect minor girls from predatory males who may seek to take advantage of their innocence and their emotional vulnerability. That's why my state, as well as others, have laws that state that for an adult male to be involved with a minor, they have to be within two years of each other's ages. So, a 19 yo male might legally be able to date a 17 yo girl. Even a 20 yo male might be able to do so if their maturity level was about the same, and the parents had no major objections. But a 30 yo grown man? How many people would find that acceptable? I think the vast majority of people would find that predatory behavior and extremely beyond the bounds of acceptable adult behavior.

Last edited:
Wadda crock of shit.

Waaaaa.

Hey man, go for it. Defend him to your hearts delight. Hell, I know I'm delighted. You guys just don't appear to be very bright. You want everyone to think you're smart, but you do something incredibly stupid. You should throw Ted overboard, but instead you defend him. Have at it.

Like I said, carry on!

All you have so far on Ted is a bunch of bull shit lies, like the one about him being a pedophile because he has consensual sex with a woman who was over the age of consent. Show us something to deride, dumb ass.

Any female under the age of 18 is not legally a woman. She's a girl.

As far as Ted is concerned, he wrote some songs about jail bait. I think he had a fondness for underage girls and endulged it whenever he could. My guess is that he didn't stop at 17 year olds or ever bothered to ask for any verification of age as he toured the country and teenagers showed up for his shows. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't bet that Ted didn't score with girls FAR younger than 17. It may not be pedophilia based on the legal definition, but there's absolutely no question that it's the sign of a sexual predator.

But go ahead and defend him. I'm enjoying this.

Yeah, I know what pedophilia is. What Ted did with that one particular girl is closer to statutory rape even if it was consensual. That's why states have laws to protect minor girls from predatory males who may seek to take advantage of their innocense and their emotional vulnerability. That's why my state, as well as others, have laws that state that for an adult male to be involved with a minor, they have to be within two years of each other's ages. So, a 19 yo male might legally be able to date a 17 yo girl. Even a 20 yo male might be able to do so if their maturity level was about the same, and the parents had no major objections. But a 30 yo grown man? How many people would find that acceptable? I think the vast majority of people would find that predatory behavior and extremely beyond the bounds of acceptable adult behavior.

Predatory behavior... you mean like Bill Clinton having sex with his 21year old intern when he was 49?

you mean the one he had to "adopt" because she was underage?

keep defending the pond scum.

Lies.

OK pedophile defenders.
In 2004 Courney Love told the story of how Ted Nugent had introduced her to oral sex when she was 12 years old. She has stuck to her story each time she has been asked about it.
That makes Ted a pedophile.
Perhaps you can show the link where he denies the claim by Ms. Love.
Pick your own sources. Google or search Courtney Love Ted Nugent.

Like I said, carry on!

As far as Ted is concerned, he wrote some songs about jail bait. I think he had a fondness for underage girls and endulged it whenever he could. My guess is that he didn't stop at 17 year olds or ever bothered to ask for any verification of age as he toured the country and teenagers showed up for his shows. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't bet that Ted didn't score with girls FAR younger than 17. It may not be pedophilia based on the legal definition, but there's absolutely no question that it's the sign of a sexual predator.

So basically you admit you were lying, but you wish to now defend those lies with even more lies.

you mean the one he had to "adopt" because she was underage?

keep defending the pond scum.

Lies.

OK pedophile defenders.
In 2004 Courney Love told the story of how Ted Nugent had introduced her to oral sex when she was 12 years old. She has stuck to her story each time she has been asked about it.
Liar.

Well, it's what they do after all.

Why stop now.

Yes....that is what they do to Republicans again and again and again
When are Republicans going to learn that they are killing themselves at the polls with this nonsense?
Democrats paint Republicans as irresponsible hate mongers and Republicans allow crap like this to be done in their name

Yup, like Moby once said, "If we can't find something on them we'll just make some shit up."

I'm afraid that is doesn't matter what we do or say, you guys will find something wrong with it. Again, it's what you do.

Unfortunately for Republicans, it's not made up. It is on video

If you are running for governor of our second largest state, it is wise to keep your distance. You know how those Democrats are. Yet Republicans keep taking the bait again and again and again

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Truth hurts huh? Maybe if you dumbocrats would stop picking subhuman mongrels as candidates we'd get a man in the WH.

You and other conservatives not only fail to denounce Nugent, you actually embrace his hate and ignorance.

Waaaaaah !

Last edited:
Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

Wadda crock of shit.

Waaaaa.

Sub human.....not human, a lesser being
Mongrel......a mix breed of dog, again sub human

Outright racism that even a Republican should understand. Why is it racist? Because it says if you are not pure bred, you are a lesser human

Last edited:

OK pedophile defenders.
Liar.

Liar? I'm a liar? I told you what to google or search. You type the names Courney Love Ted Nugent and you find the story of how Nugent raped a 12 year old kid. I was polite calling it an introduction to oral sex. She has actually discribed it as a violent and rough experiance of total humiliation. So google it you lazy asshole pedophile defender.

So basically you admit you were lying, but you wish to now defend those lies with even more lies.

I didn't bring up pedophilia. I never called him a pedophile either. I said that Ted admitted to having sexual relationships with underage girls. He did. It's a matter of public record. You're the one who's defending a man who preys (or at least he did when he was younger) on underage girls.

Like I said, go for it. Have Ted show up at the rallies of all your conservative heroes. Let him spout off and make you all look like the racist sexual predator he is because that's the way it's going to look if you keep defending him. It's your choice. You've got nobody to blame for the shit on your shoes but yourself if you step into Nugent's shitty behavior and then defend him in the process. Nugent is a man with a long history of being a disgusting hedonist pervert. If you can't see that, that's not my problem.

Last edited:
Hey everybody, last week Ted Nugent was on "That Metal Show" !!!

Guess the three hosts of that show also must think Obama is a sub-human mongrel.

I didn't bring up pedophilia. I never called him a pedophile either. I said that Ted admitted to having sexual relationships with underage girls. He did. It's a matter of public record. You're the one who's defending a man who preys (or at least he did when he was younger) on underage girls.

Like I said, go for it. Have Ted show up at the rallies of all your conservative heroes. Let him spout off and make you all look like the racist sexual predator he is because that's the way it's going to look if you keep defending him. It's your choice. You've got nobody to blame for the shit on your shoes but yourself if you step into Nugent's shitty behavior and then defend him in the process. Nugent is a man with a long history of being a disgusting hedonist pervert. If you can't see that, that's not my problem.

Let Ted talk about patriotism and family values

Ted admitted in an interiew in 1977 that he crapped his pants for a week or more prior to going in for a selective service exam. He reiterated it in 1990. When Ted was 30 years old, he hooked up with a 17 year old girl. He admits it. She admits it. He's what's commonly referred to as a POS.

Sex with 17 year old is not pedophilia, more particularly pedophilia is a vile act worthy of putting someone in jail as it deals with sex with prepubescent children (under 11 etc.). By contrast the age of consent laws in the US:

tumblr_m7mp97Xk331r1ujmfo1_r1_1280.jpg

Interesting that many of those states with 16 being the age of consent, are "progressive".

Let Ted talk about patriotism and family values

Most decent people who knew about Ted and his behavior going back decades wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. They certainly wouldn't want him around their daughters either. I mean, who here thinks for one minute that Ted has really lost his interest in young girls? Anyone? Hell, I never considered even touching a girl under the age of 18 by the time I was 20. By his own admission, Ted was chasing them around when he was 30. Do people actually think he stopped doing that when he was 31, or 32?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back