Obama a subhuman mongrel

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

did you defend the leftists who called bush a chimp? or were you outraged at that? I think we all know the answer

Don’t attempt to deflect like the coward you and most on the right are.

The thread is about the GOP, its tolerance of racism, and the failure of most on the right to denounce that racism – that’s the only issue you need to address.

No, this thread is about what one person said. You could care less what the GOP thinks of it. Many of us have said that two words (subhuman mongrel) is wrong, but we can't be held accountable for what one person says about Obama. Everyone should have to answer for their own words. You don't seem to think so, and neither does anyone else who is trying to pile on the criticism. It doesn't seem to matter to you that we don't agree with everything he said.

Last edited:
This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?
Apparently you take it seriously enough to talk about - I am hoping to see more meaningful threads, I gave up on democraps and republic rats long time ago. And Ted Nugget is/was a guitar player that has long since been able to sell out a toilet = needs attention.

Ok fine let's watch him in context instead of the sub-text that was picked out by communist news network.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRsW6Rikd0c]Ted Nugent: "Subhuman Mongrel" Obama Should be Jailed for Treason - YouTube[/ame]

LOL I won't vote for him but I'm glad he's exposing the fact that Emperor has no clothes. Yeah he's a dumb ass, yeah he speaks with inflammatory rhetoric. But most of it is the absolute truth spoken from the heart, so you have to give him cred for that. Well at least he's better than the dirt bag in the WH.

Last edited:
did you defend the leftists who called bush a chimp? or were you outraged at that? I think we all know the answer

The thread is about the GOP, its tolerance of racism, and the failure of most on the right to denounce that racism – that’s the only issue you need to address.

No, this thread is about what one person said. You could care less what the GOP thinks of it. Many of us have said that two words (subhuman mongrel) is wrong, but we can't be held accountable for what one person says about Obama. Everyone should have to answer for their own words. You don't seem to think so, and neither does anyone else who is trying to pile on the criticism. It doesn't seem to matter to you that we don't agree with everything he said.

Well at least you are bright enough to acknowledge that calling the President subhuman and a mongrel is wrong

Your problem is with your party still bringing Nugent in to represent and endorse the party.

Makes it so easy for Democrats to condemn the party as a whole

...and who takes the draft dodging pissing on himself, misogynist, pedophile Nugent seriously? I suppose the right wing does. Sad really.

He was 28 when he sexually assaulted 12 yr old Courtney. And I guess you buy his defense "Their parents were on board with it". Your concern for board rules is admirable. Too bad you didn't have the same concern for basic human dignity.

That raises it above the level of "allegation".

"I was addicted to girls," he says in (a VH-1) documentary, admitting to multiple affairs with underage girls. "It was hopeless. It was beautiful."

"But don't worry. Their parents were on board with it".

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents," Nugent said on the video. "I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school."

And the rule applies to other members, more reading comprehension problems?

I'm sure he would be grateful for you're defense of his addiction.
I was addicted to girls when I was a boy too. Your repeatedly cut and pasting of slanderous allegations is no excuse for abusing the site rules.

Well at least you are bright enough to acknowledge that calling the President subhuman and a mongrel is wrong

Your problem is with your party still bringing Nugent in to represent and endorse the party.

Well, it's what they do after all.

Why stop now.

Last edited:

Why stop now.

Yes....that is what they do to Republicans again and again and again
When are Republicans going to learn that they are killing themselves at the polls with this nonsense?
Democrats paint Republicans as irresponsible hate mongers and Republicans allow crap like this to be done in their name

...and who takes the draft dodging pissing on himself, misogynist, pedophile Nugent seriously? I suppose the right wing does. Sad really.

Liar.

Ted admitted in an interiew in 1977 that he crapped his pants for a week or more prior to going in for a selective service exam. He reiterated it in 1990. When Ted was 30 years old, he hooked up with a 17 year old girl. He admits it. She admits it. He's what's commonly referred to as a POS.

Ok fine let's watch him in context instead of the sub-text that was picked out by communist news network.

Ted Nugent: "Subhuman Mongrel" Obama Should be Jailed for Treason - YouTube

LOL I won't vote for him but I'm glad he's exposing the fact that Emperor has no clothes. Yeah he's a dumb ass, yeah he speaks with inflammatory rhetoric. But most of it is the absolute truth spoken from the heart, so you have to give him cred for that. Well at least he's better than the dirt bag in the WH.
He sounds quite nice in context, only question is why is so concerned about US military which for the most part is creating problems for US future in the middle east?

Why stop now.

Yes....that is what they do to Republicans again and again and again
When are Republicans going to learn that they are killing themselves at the polls with this nonsense?
Democrats paint Republicans as irresponsible hate mongers and Republicans allow crap like this to be done in their name

Yup, like Moby once said, "If we can't find something on them we'll just make some shit up."

I'm afraid that is doesn't matter what we do or say, you guys will find something wrong with it. Again, it's what you do.

Many people don't like his politics. But when he is personally attacked for his race, most loyal Americans are rightfully offended

But...Republicans still embrace the guy

Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

Wadda crock of shit.

subhuman: not having or showing the level of kindness, intelligence, etc., that is expected of normal human beings

mongrel: an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains

obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he is; half white/half black.

Nugent threw in the subhuman insult not as commenting on his race but on his intelligence.

Cripes you guys just can't accept the fact that some people really, truly do not like his politics so you cry racist.

Waaaaa.

But please do continue on with your race card rant cause you know, it's just what you guys do.

Defending him? :lol: Nah, just laughing at your 'racist outrage!' over some old rocker dude's comments.

Liar.

Ted admitted in an interiew in 1977 that he crapped his pants for a week or more prior to going in for a selective service exam. He reiterated it in 1990. When Ted was 30 years old, he hooked up with a 17 year old girl. He admits it. She admits it. He's what's commonly referred to as a POS.

Obama's admitted cocaine use was a felony in Hawaii.

Liar.

Sex with 17 year old is not pedophilia, more particularly pedophilia is a vile act worthy of putting someone in jail as it deals with sex with prepubescent children (under 11 etc.). By contrast the age of consent laws in the US:

tumblr_m7mp97Xk331r1ujmfo1_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back