Obama a subhuman mongrel

Any self respecting politician wouldn't be in the same auditorium let alone on the same stage as this sub-human piece of shit.

Self-defiling draft dodger doesn't bother you? How about self-admitted serial pedophile?

"I was addicted to girls," he says in (a VH-1) documentary, admitting to multiple affairs with underage girls. "It was hopeless. It was beautiful."

"But don't worry. Their parents were on board with it".

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents," Nugent said on the video. "I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school."

Courtney Love told Howard Stern Nugent was one of her first encounters with oral sex. She said she was 12 years old and "didn't even have breasts yet".

Yeah, you're welcome to this All-American trash talkin' under-age girl huntin' slimeball sexual predator.

Don't worry, "Their parents were on board with it"...sure thing you worthless pile of inhuman excrement.

It's against the rules to allege pedophilia on this web site. The accusation about Ted is alleged.

Then the Moderators need to ban Courtney Love

Ted did way too many of the good drugs in the '60's and '70's. When I saw him(5 times) he was always spitting a lot.

Yes he is. Leftists still don't get it. It's his politics we don't like.

Over played it so save it.

Many people don't like his politics. But when he is personally attacked for his race, most loyal Americans are rightfully offended

But...Republicans still embrace the guy

Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

Many people don't like his politics. But when he is personally attacked for his race, most loyal Americans are rightfully offended

Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

did you defend the leftists who called bush a chimp? or were you outraged at that? I think we all know the answer

Ahhhh Ted. Is this like Bill Maher speaking about Sarah Pallin's handicapped son? Or perhaps it's more like Ed Schultz talking about Laura Ingram? Why no, the left are such upstanding people. They would NEVER stoop to name calling.

I happen to be in Germany at the moment and if someone tells you that Europeans happen to LOVE Barrack Obama, then send them my way. I have some land to sell them. We are currently a laughing stock, thanks to Barry and his criminal minions. Want to get a very angry and very boisterous response, tell someone from Poland or the Czech Republic that you're an American. Then sit back and listen to the angry rhetoric.

What it took 200+ years to build, Barry and his thugs are destroying rapidly...

That raises it above the level of "allegation".

"I was addicted to girls," he says in (a VH-1) documentary, admitting to multiple affairs with underage girls. "It was hopeless. It was beautiful."

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents," Nugent said on the video. "I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school."

And the rule applies to other members, more reading comprehension problems?

I'm sure he would be grateful for you're defense of his addiction.

Except for the left, no one cares what Teddy has to say.

Then why does he get so much airtime on Fox and rightwing radio?
Why is the Republican candidate for Governor of Texas embracing him?
Why did Republicans invite him to the SOTU address?

I wouldn't know, dont' watch Fox much or listen to rw radio. What, is he a weekly guest or something? Do tell, how frequently is he on?

He accepts Nugent support.

"Ted Nugent is a forceful advocate for individual liberty and constitutional rights -- especially the 2nd Amendment rights cherished by Texans,” said Matt Hirsch, an Abbott spokesman. “While he may sometimes say things or use language that Greg Abbott would not endorse or agree with, we appreciate the support of everyone who supports protecting our Constitution.”

Ted Nugent prepares to campaign with Texas GOP candidate for governor Greg Abbott - latimes.com

Don't worry, if he becomes a liability the Gov will drop him like a hot potato, a la Rev. Wright. So it's all good. Right?

Because he's well known for his defense of the Second Amendment and for his criticism of Obama's politics. Duh.

So much air time to them is allowing him to be a guest a couple of times. They figure one time is too much time.

Yes or no Obama is half black and half white?

Mongrel: a cross between types of persons or things (Websters)

So that leaves us with subhuman.

To err is human. You libtards insist that Obama is entirely incapable of error. Therefore, based on your own assumptions of Obama's heritage and inability to err, Obama is a sub-human mongrel.

So what's the problem with that? Are you libtards racist?

That raises it above the level of "allegation".

And the rule applies to other members, more reading comprehension problems?

I'm sure he would be grateful for you're defense of his addiction.
I was addicted to girls when I was a boy too. Your repeatedly cut and pasting of slanderous allegations is no excuse for abusing the site rules.

did you defend the leftists who called bush a chimp? or were you outraged at that? I think we all know the answer

You think those were racist comments?

Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a "****", then gave an Obama PAC a million dollars for re-election.
Since Obama took the money, guess that means that Obama would also call Palin a ****.

Yes he is. Leftists still don't get it. It's his politics we don't like.

Over played it so save it.

You’re such a blind partisan hack that you’re oblivious to how idiotic this is.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Truth hurts huh? Maybe if you dumbocrats would stop picking subhuman mongrels as candidates we'd get a man in the WH.

You and other conservatives not only fail to denounce Nugent, you actually embrace his hate and ignorance.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Truth hurts huh? Maybe if you dumbocrats would stop picking subhuman mongrels as candidates we'd get a man in the WH.

You and other conservatives not only fail to denounce Nugent, you actually embrace his hate and ignorance.

Denounce him for what? For being accused of shit by a bunch of wacko racist drugged out libtards? You libtards attack each and every republican with the same stupid ass lies, then cry havok when folks don't believe a thing you liars say. Oh look someone running as a republican candidate claims to be a christian, let's accuse him/her of being a homophobic, racist, slaver, that has sex with children. Evidence? We don't need no friggin evidence were demoscum.

Last edited:

Don’t attempt to deflect like the coward you and most on the right are.

The thread is about the GOP, its tolerance of racism, and the failure of most on the right to denounce that racism – that’s the only issue you need to address.

Don’t attempt to deflect like the coward you and most on the right are.

The thread is about the GOP, its tolerance of racism, and the failure of most on the right to denounce that racism – that’s the only issue you need to address.

Really? Which half of Obama do you think is the subhuman part?

Forum List

Back