Obama a subhuman mongrel

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

When did Ted Nugent become head of the RNC? What public office does he hold? Just how stupid are you?

You are judged by the company you keep and how you react to them

Why do Republicans keep alowing [sic] these idiots to destroy their image?

So all democrats are to be judged by what any member of the democrat party ever says? Just how stupid are you?

Ted seems to have a hair-trigger on what he says - I don't hate the guy ... he reminds me of a lot of dudes I know.

I just don't think that he mules his words carefully enough.

Ted seems to have a hair-trigger on what he says - I don't hate the guy ... he reminds me of a lot of dudes I know.

I just don't think that he mules his words carefully enough.

He doesn't "mull" them over carefully either.

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

"prominent" :lol: :lol:

"prominent Republican" :lmao:

"Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama"

The bolded is correct.

Not a gangster (did he ever kill anyone?) but he practices thug politics ... which could qualify him as subhuman in certain circles.

Simple questions for Republicans

Do Ted Nugents antics help Republicans get elected or hurt their chances? Do you think his statements about the President hurt Obama more than they hurt your own party?

Do you wish he would just go away?

Do Ted Nugents antics help Republicans get elected or hurt their chances? Do you think his statements about the President hurt Obama more than they hurt your own party?

Except for the left, no one cares what Teddy has to say.

Isn't it a little early for you to be in this much of a panic over the midterms?

shut up already, Nugent speaks for HIMSELF

Then why does he get so much airtime on Fox and rightwing radio?
Why is the Republican candidate for Governor of Texas embracing him?
Why did Republicans invite him to the SOTU address?

Then why does he get so much airtime on Fox and rightwing [sic] radio?

You're really overdoing the whole 'mindless partisan drone' thing today. Calm down.

Ted Nugent is hardly a spokesman for the Republican party. He is merely a private citizen that has a right to speak his beliefs about a man that he feels does not appreciate his country.

We can't really talk about Ted Nugent without thinking of Al Sharpton, dead Ted Kennedy, or the Clintons for that matter which really are or were Democrat leaders.

Then why does he get so much airtime on Fox and rightwing radio?

I haven't seen Nugent on Fox for over a year.

Do you people spend hours looking for stupid shit said by irrelevant people?

No one cares what Ted Nugent says or does except you idiots that is.

Ted Nugent has exposed the ideology of the whole GOP. That's very relevant. By not condemning Nugent, the cons have endorsed his nazi rhetoric. Like Mitten's 47% statement, Ted's hate speech will be played a lot, sinking the cons this fall. No chance for the senate, and cons will probably lose the House. Very relevant.

Horseshit. both houses of congress will have GOP majorities in 2015. Nugent's comments have no more to do with it than Bashir's or Maher's, or kerry's stupid comments that global warming is more of a threat than terrorism.

talk about fucking lunatics.

I bet you were just as sure that McCain and Mittens would beat Obama. Reality is not your strong suit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back