Obama a subhuman mongrel

Except for the left, no one cares what Teddy has to say.

Then why does he get so much airtime on Fox and rightwing radio?
Why is the Republican candidate for Governor of Texas embracing him?
Why did Republicans invite him to the SOTU address?

I haven't seen Nugent on Fox for over a year.

CHART: Fox News Ignores Texas Candidate Greg Abbott's Ted Nugent Controversy | Blog | Media Matters for America

When did Nugent say this?

Did they invite him before he said it or after?

Did Nugent get assigned to a prominent role in the party because he said this? Like they always do for folks like Sandra Fluke, Cindy Sheehan, Dixie Chicks, the list goes on.

good ole mediamatters...they got Nugent and Fox news all in one

they don't have anything better to do with their time

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Truth hurts huh? Maybe if you dumbocrats would stop picking subhuman mongrels as candidates we'd get a man in the WH.

Last edited:

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

Truth hurts huh? Maybe if you dumbocrats would stop picking subhuman mongrels as candidates we'd get a man in the WH.

You guys kill me....

You make it so easy. Please just keep being just the way you are

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Another Nazi moron. Thanks for showing viewers the hate and bigotry of the GOP.

Last edited:
Simple questions for Republicans

Do Ted Nugents antics help Republicans get elected or hurt their chances? Do you think his statements about the President hurt Obama more than they hurt your own party?

Do you wish he would just go away?

shut up already, Nugent speaks for HIMSELF

Let me see if I've got this straight. You're saying that a candidate for higher office invites a famous person with national prominence to speak at one of his campaign rallies...but not for the candidate. He invites him to speak for himself?

That's balderdash.

The candidate invites a famous person to speak FOR the candidate, and on behalf of the candidate. It's not only an endorsement of the candidate, it's a two-way endorsement. The candidate is basically saying that a person he likes and respects also likes and respects HIM, and he's proud to have that person there to endorse him in his bid for higher office. In other words, I'm pretty damn sure that candidates wouldn't invite anyone to one of their campaign rallies to endorse them if they didn't approve of the person and didn't think his endorsement would help him get elected.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Another Nazi moron. Thanks for showing viewers the hate and bigotry of the GOP.

Thanks for showing us an example of how liberals unfairly stereotype the right.

Simple questions for Republicans

Do Ted Nugents antics help Republicans get elected or hurt their chances? Do you think his statements about the President hurt Obama more than they hurt your own party?

Do you wish he would just go away?

Except for the left, no one cares what Teddy has to say.

Then why does he get so much airtime on Fox and rightwing radio?
Why is the Republican candidate for Governor of Texas embracing him?
Why did Republicans invite him to the SOTU address?

I wouldn't know, dont' watch Fox much or listen to rw radio. What, is he a weekly guest or something? Do tell, how frequently is he on?

He accepts Nugent support.

"Ted Nugent is a forceful advocate for individual liberty and constitutional rights -- especially the 2nd Amendment rights cherished by Texans,” said Matt Hirsch, an Abbott spokesman. “While he may sometimes say things or use language that Greg Abbott would not endorse or agree with, we appreciate the support of everyone who supports protecting our Constitution.”

Ted Nugent prepares to campaign with Texas GOP candidate for governor Greg Abbott - latimes.com

Don't worry, if he becomes a liability the Gov will drop him like a hot potato, a la Rev. Wright. So it's all good. Right?

Because he's well known for his defense of the Second Amendment and for his criticism of Obama's politics. Duh.

Last edited:

Ted Nugent is hardly a spokesman for the Republican party. He is merely a private citizen that has a right to speak his beliefs about a man that he feels does not appreciate his country.

We can't really talk about Ted Nugent without thinking of Al Sharpton, dead Ted Kennedy, or the Clintons for that matter which really are or were Democrat leaders.

Why exactly?

None of those folks ever threatened to kill anyone or said anyone was a "subhuman".

Republicans still don't get it

Obama is villainized in the rightwing echo chamber so they think "Everyone hates him". Obama is personally liked by an overwhelming majority of the voters. He is looked at as a good father and family man

Calling him a subhuman mongrel does not sit well with the electorate....even in Texas.
But still Republicans embrace the racist hate rhetoric

Obama is villainized in the rightwing echo chamber so they think "Everyone hates him". Obama is personally liked by an overwhelming majority of the voters. He is looked at as a good father and family man

Calling him a subhuman mongrel does not sit well with the electorate....even in Texas.

Yes he is. Leftists still don't get it. It's his politics we don't like.

Over played it so save it.

And STILL conservatives can't figure out why they can't win the black vote.

Conservatives can't figure out why they can't win what they call the subhuman mongrel vote.

My advice to conservatives: think about that for 30 seconds, and then tell me you still can't figure out why you don't win the black vote.

95% of blacks won't vote Republican

Must be because subhuman mongrels just want free stuff

What set of PRINCIPLES would prompt any American to vote for Obama?

:eek::cuckoo:

Many people don't like his politics. But when he is personally attacked for his race, most loyal Americans are rightfully offended

But...Republicans still embrace the guy

Any self respecting politician wouldn't be in the same auditorium let alone on the same stage as this sub-human piece of shit.

Self-defiling draft dodger doesn't bother you? How about self-admitted serial pedophile?

"I was addicted to girls," he says in (a VH-1) documentary, admitting to multiple affairs with underage girls. "It was hopeless. It was beautiful."

"But don't worry. Their parents were on board with it".

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents," Nugent said on the video. "I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school."

Courtney Love told Howard Stern Nugent was one of her first encounters with oral sex. She said she was 12 years old and "didn't even have breasts yet".

Yeah, you're welcome to this All-American trash talkin' under-age girl huntin' slimeball sexual predator.

Don't worry, "Their parents were on board with it"...sure thing you worthless pile of inhuman excrement.

I'm not a member of nor do I speak for, nor do I have any desire whatsoever to speak for the GOP, or the Nazi party. So why don't you shove a red hot poker where the sun don't shine jerk.

Many people don't like his politics. But when he is personally attacked for his race, most loyal Americans are rightfully offended

Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

Any self respecting politician wouldn't be in the same auditorium let alone on the same stage as this sub-human piece of shit.

Self-defiling draft dodger doesn't bother you? How about self-admitted serial pedophile?

"I was addicted to girls," he says in (a VH-1) documentary, admitting to multiple affairs with underage girls. "It was hopeless. It was beautiful."

"But don't worry. Their parents were on board with it".

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents," Nugent said on the video. "I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school."

Courtney Love told Howard Stern Nugent was one of her first encounters with oral sex. She said she was 12 years old and "didn't even have breasts yet".

Yeah, you're welcome to this All-American trash talkin' under-age girl huntin' slimeball sexual predator.

Don't worry, "Their parents were on board with it"...sure thing you worthless pile of inhuman excrement.

It's against the rules to allege pedophilia on this web site. The accusation about Ted is alleged.

Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

It s blatant racism

No codes required

Forum List

Back