Obama a subhuman mongrel

Oh, "subhuman mongrel" is the new code word for racist? Like I said, you guys have over played the racist thing no one is buying it anymore.

Aside from the fact that "subhuman" and "mongrel" are more than one word, there's no code involved. Someone could easily argue that "thug" is code. But certainly not "subhuman." And mongrel is clear enough. You can look up the meaning.

You guys simply make YOURSELVES look racist when you defend racist comments like what Nugent made. And then you act shocked when you get painted with the same brush? Too bad. Disavow his comments if you don't want to get tarred with the same brush. Otherwise learn to live with it. anyone who defends Nugent's comments has earned the moniker of racist.

Yes or no Obama is half black and half white?

Mongrel: a cross between types of persons or things (Websters)

So that leaves us with subhuman.

To err is human. You libtards insist that Obama is entirely incapable of error. Therefore, based on your own assumptions of Obama's heritage and inability to err, Obama is a sub-human mongrel.

So what's the problem with that? Are you libtards racist?
The Right can rationalize anything!

Your moronic "logic" would make Obama SUPERHUMAN not subhuman!!!

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Yeah, because Ted Nugent speaks for all Republicans. :cuckoo:

Liar? I'm a liar? I told you what to google or search. You type the names Courney Love Ted Nugent and you find the story of how Nugent raped a 12 year old kid. I was polite calling it an introduction to oral sex. She has actually discribed it as a violent and rough experiance of total humiliation. So google it you lazy asshole pedophile defender.

Liar. All I get is google links to more democrat liars like you making shit up out of thin air.
Well, here is the Right-wing Examiner.com. It is also in her book.

Romney supporter Ted Nugent: Pedophile? He says so! (Video) - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old — which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.
OK. So that's just two sources that say that Ted Nugent not only had sex with underaged girls, but bragged about it, and one of those girls was a 12-year old Courtney Love.

Ted Cruz did everything he could to avoid condemning The Nuge, dodging question after question until he had to condemn it, though rather mildly, and then tries to shift blame to Obama. Cruz pretends not to be involved with Nugent, but according to Nugent they work very closely together!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAzRFCgQgpo]CNN Asks Ted Cruz if he Would Campaign with Ted Nugent after " Subhuman Mongrel " Comments - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBQjNKHZTzs]Ted Nugent Says He Works Closely With Ted Cruz And Other Prominent Republicans - YouTube[/ame]

Liar? I'm a liar? I told you what to google or search. You type the names Courney Love Ted Nugent and you find the story of how Nugent raped a 12 year old kid. I was polite calling it an introduction to oral sex. She has actually discribed it as a violent and rough experiance of total humiliation. So google it you lazy asshole pedophile defender.

Liar. All I get is google links to more democrat liars like you making shit up out of thin air.

"I was addicted to girls," he says in the documentary, admitting to multiple affairs with underage girls. "It was hopeless. It was beautiful."

But don't worry. Their parents were on board with it.

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents," Nugent said on the video. "I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school."

So...even with video/audio proof, you do not trust your own eyes and ears...really? Wow!

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

It's dead serious.

Your moonbat messiah is beneath a maggot.

Maggots actually serve a positive purpose.

obozo is more like a genetically engineered giant rat with opposable thumbs that some mad scientist shaved, taught to walk upright and read from a teleprompter.

"Subhuman" merely scratches the surface of just how much of a repugnant biohazard that motherfucking parasite is.

Furthermore all of his acolytes, such as you for instance owe the trees an apology because you're stealing the oxygen they produce.

It's dead serious.

Your moonbat messiah is beneath a maggot.

Maggots actually serve a positive purpose.

obozo is more like a genetically engineered giant rat with opposable thumbs that some mad scientist shaved, taught to walk upright and read from a teleprompter.

"Subhuman" merely scratches the surface of just how much of a repugnant biohazard that motherfucking parasite is.

Furthermore all of his acolytes, such as you for instance owe the trees an apology because you're stealing the oxygen they produce.
"The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo" (The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo)
Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Yeah, because Ted Nugent speaks for all Republicans. :cuckoo:

If he doesn't, Republicans would be quick to let him know and not celebrate the guy

She made the accusation on a live Howard Stern show in March of 2004. This is Feb 2014. That is 10 years since she made the accusation in public without a deniel from Nugent.
Oh, and there is this you blubbering jackass. Ted admitted to being a serial pedophile. Don't believe it? He did it in the 1998 VH I Documentary 'BEHIND THE MUSIC". His words answering the question on video that he knew would be used in a documentary. He brags about being a serial pedophile. Get your head out of the sand you dopey ostrich.

Howard Stern? You are going by what a drugged out slut said in passing while drugged, on Howard Stern way back in 1994 right after her husband died of a drug overdose? So if she said she had sex with the Pope we hang him too? Your just a lying POS googling up other lies by even bigger POS than you are.

Are you drunk? You posted a vid from 1994 of Nugent celebrating the death of Courney Love's husband. Courntey had told the story of Nugent's rape to friends and other in the music industry, so folks in the music industry knew the story. Still, even after Nugent's disgusting rant, she did not go public for 10 years (1994 Nugent rant-2004 Love Stern interview). That happened on the Stern show in 2004, 6 years after Nugent had himself gone public about being a serial pedophile in his early years as a rocker in the VH1 documentary (1998). Since that time Love has been questioned many times and has always stuck to her story. Other insiders have confirmed being told or knowing about the story long before the Nugent rant in 1994. The stories of the child rapist made Nugent persona non grata in much of the music industry. Stern knew the story and that is why he asked her about it. The 2004 interview was the first time she went public with the story.
Now google nugent denial of courtney love rape. Good luck. Show us the link when you find it.

Yet they think Bill Clinton's sexual conduct is a personal issue and does not effect his job performance.

Neither the establishment GOP nor the Tea Party have yet figured out the critical role played by IMAGE in the political/electoral process. Ironically though, the Tea Party's absolutist approach has been very instructive for the party, as it looks like they're learning that it's not helpful.

When you say absolutist, over-the-top stuff, you make an easy target. When you have allies who say absolutists, over-the-top stuff, you make an easy target. I can't make it any more clear. People actually listen to what you're saying and with whom you're allied.

Now, if you equate absolutism with sticking to your principals, great. But they will remain only principals because you're just not going to win enough elections to implement your principals. This why Libertarians, whose ideas I value as a source of thought exercise, have traditionally stayed on the fringe. Fringe doesn't win enough seats.

I know I'm wasting my time, but what the hell.

Last edited:
We have quite a few mongrels on this board

say anything about their Dear Leader and they want to chew your leg off

pathetic really

Well well, now we get the WHOLE TRUTH..our media has become our enemy along with the progressive/left....wake up people
links and video with article at site

SNIP:

Lamestream Media Suddenly OUTRAGED With Ted Nugent’s January Comments After He Campaigns With Greg Abbott (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 20, 2014, 10:03 AM

The crazy left is all over this today.
You’d think Nugent was the spokesman for the GOP.

From the interview:

“Even the GOP is so busy adjusting their tie that coudn’t sell a blanket to a naked man in a blizzard. Our politicians check their scrotum at the door, even Hillary… Chicago, communist- raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured, subhuman mongrel… Obama should be jailed for treason.”

Evidently, they don’t like the “subhuman mongrel” part. They’re still not saying much about the treason.

For the record… Nugent made the comments back in January. The comments are only now gaining traction from the liberal media because Nugent is campaigning with Texas Republican Greg Abbott.

all of it here
Lamestream Media Suddenly OUTRAGED With Ted Nugent?s January Comments After He Campaigns With Greg Abbott (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

well I'll be, look what I ran across

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZerO4KZDlBY]Obama Calls African Americans "Mongrels" on "The View" - YouTube[/ame]

poor poor rabid left-wing nutjobs; o-bots get so apoplectic when you criticize their MESSIAH

This thread could have been over long ago if the conservatives in it had simply come in in the first place and said, yes, that's a terrible indefensible thing to say,

and left it at that.

Why didn't that happen?

Well, here is the Right-wing Examiner.com. It is also in her book.

Romney supporter Ted Nugent: Pedophile? He says so! (Video) - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old — which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.
OK. So that's just two sources that say that Ted Nugent not only had sex with underaged girls, but bragged about it, and one of those girls was a 12-year old Courtney Love.

That's the same frigging accusation by the same friggin liar that has been pasted around all the democrat underground news hound blogs. It's one friggin accusation by a drugged out slut, who was drugged when she made the accusation, right after she killed her husband and was running around making up accusations about everyone under the sun to try to make herself look like a victim.

17 is not pedophilia you lying POS.

Rightwinger should be disregarded as a dishonest shit stirrer for the Progressive/liberal/commie party

just horrible people they stir this up because he campaigned with someone

THAT IS CLASSIC DIRTY POLITICS we get from the Democrat party...They can't run on Obama's record so it's destroy people INSTEAD

"I was addicted to girls," he says in the documentary, admitting to multiple affairs with underage girls. "It was hopeless. It was beautiful."

But don't worry. Their parents were on board with it.

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents," Nugent said on the video. "I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school."

So...even with video/audio proof, you do not trust your own eyes and ears...really? Wow!

Proof of what? That he was addicted to girls? Do I need to post the age of consent laws again? You may not like guys like Nugent having sex with 17year old girls, but unless you have a "time machine" and can go back in time, convince the states to change their age of consent laws... what the guy did was within the law.

Rightwinger should be disregarded as a dishonest shit stirrer for the Progressive/liberal/commie party

just horrible people they stir this up because he campaigned with someone

THAT IS CLASSIC DIRTY POLITICS we get from the Democrat party...They can't run on Obama's record so it's destroy people INSTEAD

Ayup does not matter whether they are attacking a burned out 65year old rocker, an old man that sells duck calls, or a Mother that's never done a thing bad in her life... these jerks have only one way to make a living, and that is raping and pillaging anyone they get their hands on.

Well well, now we get the WHOLE TRUTH..our media has become our enemy along with the progressive/left....wake up people
links and video with article at site

SNIP:

Lamestream Media Suddenly OUTRAGED With Ted Nugent’s January Comments After He Campaigns With Greg Abbott (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 20, 2014, 10:03 AM

The crazy left is all over this today.
You’d think Nugent was the spokesman for the GOP.
He seems to think he is!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBQjNKHZTzs]Ted Nugent Says He Works Closely With Ted Cruz And Other Prominent Republicans - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back