Obama a subhuman mongrel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLAy8aqSG7Y]Obama (southern accent): "Where's yo dolla?" - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's negro dialect

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

I am sure a large group of people will accept his viewpoint without question. I am more sure an even larger group will silently agree with Nugent. And finally, I am absolutely, positively sure that all those who agree with nugent will argue that they ARE NOT racists. They will claim that they are just being honest.

Oh, and there is one more thing we can be sure of. Not one politician on the right will condemn nugent for fear of offending the wingnut base.

Yes if only people on the right would admit to their hatred and racism like those on the left do it is really to bad Republican politicians don't condemn Nugent the way liberal politicians do the hatred from the Hollywood left aimed at conservatives of course the left would not want to upset it's big money Hollywood base by doing this. If the left wants to set the standard for how the right should treat there supporters who spew bile then they should live up to the same standard themselves.

Al Sharpton can manufacture a case against a police officer that almost sent him to prison for 25 years and the left still loves him.

okey dokey. lets see.....

Communist raised, educated and nurtured. Check. Frank Marshall Davis was THE influence in his life. His own father was super far left, and his mom was definitely left leaning. Check.

Obama called himself a mongrel. Check.

Community organizer. Check.

Gangster. Well people aren't calling it Chicago on the Potomac for no reason. So check.

I disagree with sub human.

And he's Teddly after all. Nuge rants are always maxxed and this is pretty bang on.

I go away for quite a while and little tiny dancer still speaking as if Community Organizing is a bad thing.

You people are so fucking funny... and I realize that even if I stay away 10 years, you idiots will still be doing the same spiel.

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

What he said was wrong. Crap has been said about past presidents which is just as bad, and in some cases worse. The problems lies in the fact it depends on which party you align with if you are offended or not. If one wanted to change the way we speak about politicians then we need to be offended at all talk which is divisive, instead of defending one over the other.

okey dokey. lets see.....

Communist raised, educated and nurtured. Check. Frank Marshall Davis was THE influence in his life. His own father was super far left, and his mom was definitely left leaning. Check.

Obama called himself a mongrel. Check.

Community organizer. Check.

Gangster. Well people aren't calling it Chicago on the Potomac for no reason. So check.

I disagree with sub human.

And he's Teddly after all. Nuge rants are always maxxed and this is pretty bang on.

I go away for quite a while and little tiny dancer still speaking as if Community Organizing is a bad thing.

You people are so fucking funny... and I realize that even if I stay away 10 years, you idiots will still be doing the same spiel.

Read my post again. I never said it was a bad thing.

:eusa_angel:

A thread about Ted Nugent: A desparate ploy to get people talking about anything but the failure that is the Obama administration.

I am sure a large group of people will accept his viewpoint without question. I am more sure an even larger group will silently agree with Nugent. And finally, I am absolutely, positively sure that all those who agree with nugent will argue that they ARE NOT racists. They will claim that they are just being honest.

Oh, and there is one more thing we can be sure of. Not one politician on the right will condemn nugent for fear of offending the wingnut base.

Yes if only people on the right would admit to their hatred and racism like those on the left do it is really to bad Republican politicians don't condemn Nugent the way liberal politicians do the hatred from the Hollywood left aimed at conservatives of course the left would not want to upset it's big money Hollywood base by doing this. If the left wants to set the standard for how the right should treat there supporters who spew bile then they should live up to the same standard themselves.

I read the posts here and see most of the hatred mixed with vulgarity coming from the right wing.

President Obama calls African-Americans a ‘mongrel people’

By Sam Youngman - 07/29/10 03:00 PM EDT

NEW YORK — President Obama waded into the national race debate in an unlikely setting and with an unusual choice of words: telling daytime talk show hosts that African-Americans are “sort of a mongrel people

President Obama calls African-Americans a ?mongrel people? | TheHill
- Ted Nugent

Mongrel is not the offending word, as you well know.

"The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo" (The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo)
Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Ted Nugent as a Cross between Adolf Hitler and a Barking Dog
The audio track contains the remarks by Nugent that generated the current controversy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back