Obama a subhuman mongrel

Are you talking about the same Ted Nugent that shit in his pants for days and otherwise defiled his personal hygiene to the point he hoped would convince his draft board to defer him from the terrifying possibility he might have to use his beloved gun to defend against somebody actually shooting at him? Is that the Ted Nugent who called someone else "sub-human"?

How Ted dodged Viet Nam

Last edited:
So Ted gets confused about the difference between a communist Obama and a fascist Obama.

Pretty much every one who voted for Obama the second time made the same mistake.

You didn't care when it was Bush now didja?

Bob Cesca: Bush Looks An Awful Lot Like A Monkey

I give you... the infamous "President Bush Looks Like A Monkey" montage (be kind to us, historians of the future).

bush-monkey-cesca.jpg

Okay sure. He looks monkeyesque. But that doesn't mean he's literally a monkey. And when news of a monkey hits the mainstream media, has Chris Matthews wasted valuable spittle and airtime remarking, "You know that monkey looks an awful lot like George W. Bush (spit, spit, spit)."?

Nugent speaks for Nugent he doesn't speak for me or the Republican party. The Mongrel comment was over the line no true republicans support such statements.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Remember when Hank Johnson, a Democrat sitting member of Congress, asked an admiral if Guam was going to tip over if we put planes on it?

Good times.

And that was one of the most brilliant bits of deadpan satire ever, as people with brains were able to enjoy.

Of course it was satire. Just like when Sheila Jackson-Lee asked if the rover on Mars could see where the astronauts placed the flag. Brilliant satire indeed.

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

Remember when Hank Johnson, a Democrat sitting member of Congress, asked an admiral if Guam was going to tip over if we put planes on it?

Good times.

And that was one of the most brilliant bits of deadpan satire ever, as people with brains were able to enjoy.

You have to be delusional. What in the hell would be satirical about?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Why should anyone care what Ted Nugent say?

Well it was a bonafide conservative tea partier..Texas bagger Steve Stockman, who invited ol' Fecal pants (to avoid the draft), to the State of the Union.

And ol' Ted threatened to kill the President too..

That's after he's made a career of sticking his dick in the throats of 13 year old girls and shooting animals on illegal canned hunts.

Oh..and he's a decent guitar player..but his songs are shitty.

But I am sure..the next GOP presidential candidate will seek his endorsement!

:clap:

I guess you missed all the crazy shit members of your party said about Bush. :eusa_whistle:

Nationally known musician and loud mouth.......Yes

"Prominent" figure in the Republican Party.......Nope.

"Prominent" figure in the Republican Party.......YES. Invited to campaign for Bishop Willard.

"Prominent" figure in the NRA.......YES. On their Board of Trustees.

He sounds like a "White ******" if you ask me

“I will never submit to fight beneath that banner with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."”

Nugent is no more controversial than Sean Penn, Harrry Belefonte, or dozens of other "celebrities" that dabble in political games. Yawn.....

Speaking of Ted- he still puts on a great show! I dragged the redhead to the Greek a few years ago to see Nugent, REO Speedwagon and Styx. ....:thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g&feature=kp]Ted Nugent - Stranglehold - YouTube[/ame]

Nugent is no more controversial than Sean Penn, Harrry Belefonte, or dozens of other "celebrities" that dabble in political games. Yawn.....

You have to understand it's only controversial when the vulgarity is directed towards the Obamessiah. When the vitriol was flowing full stream against Bush there was no outrage among the leftist masses. They cheered it on.

You have to understand it's only controversial when the vulgarity is directed towards the Obamessiah. When the vitriol was flowing full stream against Bush there was no outrage among the leftist masses. They cheered it on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

I guess once you start lying, "bro"..it's hard to stop.

Carry on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

I guess once you start lying, "bro"..it's hard to stop.

Carry on.

Don't even insult my intelligence, dude. Charlie Rangel speaking out about it does not in any way, shape, or form negate the millions of people out there on the political left who consistently directed vulgar, vile, and threatening comments to George Bush on a daily basis when he was president. :splat:

Forum List

Back