Obama Achievement List

I'm not sure how you could claim the data about initial unemployment claims is anything but, well...

Initial unemployment claims. The chart isn't distorted. it isn't logged. It's just the facts, clearly represented.

I agree with you....

As time went by more people got so discouraged they said f' it why look for a job.

:clap2:

One for Obama

Obviously when Obama took office we should have altered how we measure unemployment to make him look worse.

No, I think 37 straight months of an unemployment rate above 8% speaks volumes about the job he is doing.

Especially taken in historical context....

February Unemployment by the Numbers | Western Free Press

■37: The unemployment rate has been at or above 8 percent for 37 consecutive months. Before President Obama took office, unemployment had not been above 8 percent for 37 consecutive months since the Great Depression. Three years ago, the Obama Administration said that unemployment would never reach 8 percent if the “stimulus” was approved.

Great job Mr. President...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAMdUNo2Cg]Obama One Term Proposition: "I Will Be Held Accountable" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh I got another one.....

How about somehow introducing the IRS to the American public's healthcare?

That has got to be a great accomplishment.

I'm sure this definitely helped employ people....

LiveLeak.com - Signs Pimping the Stimulus Bill Cost Taxpayers $1 Million in Ohio Alone?

One MILLION dollars? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs]Dr Evil in 1 million Dollars - YouTube[/ame]

WTF is a million dollars in the grand scheme of things... It's a drop in the bucket compared to 1.5trillion right?

I agree with you....

As time went by more people got so discouraged they said f' it why look for a job.

One for Obama

Obviously when Obama took office we should have altered how we measure unemployment to make him look worse.

No, I think 37 straight months of an unemployment rate above 8% speaks volumes about the job he is doing.

■37: The unemployment rate has been at or above 8 percent for 37 consecutive months. Before President Obama took office, unemployment had not been above 8 percent for 37 consecutive months since the Great Depression. Three years ago, the Obama Administration said that unemployment would never reach 8 percent if the “stimulus” was approved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAMdUNo2Cg]Obama One Term Proposition: "I Will Be Held Accountable" - YouTube[/ame]

The economy crashed before Obama took office.

Maybe you didn't get the memo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs]Dr Evil in 1 million Dollars - YouTube[/ame]

WTF is a million dollars in the grand scheme of things... It's a drop in the bucket compared to 1.5trillion right?

I like how you and your rightie friends just now woke up and realized that Congress spends taxpayer dollars promoting the legislation it passes. Its strange how you didn't realize that until Obama was in office, considering they've been doing it for years and years and years.

The economy crashed before Obama took office.

Maybe you didn't get the memo.

Hope and Change remember....

Dr Evil in 1 million Dollars - YouTube

I like how you and your rightie friends just now woke up and realized that Congress spends taxpayer dollars promoting the legislation it passes. Its strange how you didn't realize that until Obama was in office, considering they've been doing it for years and years and years.
Spending under Bush ridiculous but Obama has done a nice job of slashing the deficit.

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012, $17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

4 more years!!!

He executed the Bush-Paulson TARP

He passed the Dole/Romney Health Care plan

He kept the Bush tax cuts.

He kept the Bush Homeland Security, which is the largest, most expensive, most invasive government bureaucracy ever created.

He kept the Bush Patriot Act, which shredded the constitution.

He continued the policies of the worst president we've ever had.

He should have taken office and prosecuted Bush and Chaney for destroying the country. Instead, he continued all their policies.

He executed the Bush-Paulson TARP

He passed the Dole/Romney Health Care plan

He kept the Bush tax cuts.

He kept the Bush Homeland Security, which is the largest, most expensive, most invasive government bureaucracy ever created.

He kept the Bush Patriot Act, which shredded the constitution.

He continued the policies of the worst president we've ever had.

He should have taken office and prosecuted Bush and Chaney for destroying the country. Instead, he continued all their policies.

So what you are saying, is he kept pretty much everything he railed against in the 2008 election?

Last edited:

Spending under Bush ridiculous but Obama has done a nice job of slashing the deficit.

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012, $17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

4 more years!!!

I'm not seeing where in there you woke up and realized that the Congress spends money promoting its legislation. When did this revelation come to you?

4 more years!!!

I'm not seeing where in there you woke up and realized that the Congress spends money promoting its legislation. When did this revelation come to you?

I think the demise of Greece helped shine a little light on it.

He wasn't given the choice to get rid of them.

The right wing held hostage the tax cuts for ordinary Americans that Bush had put in place.

Yeah how the F' could he gid rid of them with a Democratic Senate and House....

Come on get real!!

Fucking moron

Let me google that for you

I agree cloture prevented him from doing it. I mean just because he was able to manuver around cloture for universal healthcare and the stimulus...

I mean tax cuts for the rich is way more controversial:clap2:

4 more years!!!

Yeah, right, I'm sure that was it. That makes plenty of sense. The Greek economy goes south, and you wake up and realize that the U.S. Government spends money on advertising.

4 more years!!!

Downgrading of the US credit rating....
That was a pretty good indication we should probably stop spending so much money.

Yeah how the F' could he gid rid of them with a Democratic Senate and House....

Come on get real!!

Fucking moron

Let me google that for you

I agree cloture prevented him from doing it. I mean just because he was able to manuver around cloture for universal healthcare and the stimulus...

Universal health care never passed either the house or the Senate. You're getting dumber by the minute.

BTW

H.R.3590
Latest Title: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
12/23/2009:
Cloture invoked in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 60 - 39. Record Vote Number: 395.

it takes 60 votes for cloture
Bill Summary & Status - 111th Congress (2009 - 2010) - H.R.3590 - All Congressional Actions - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Downgrading of the US credit rating....
That was a pretty good indication we should probably stop spending so much money.

S&P gave Lehman Bros. a grade A credit rating even as they were filing for bankruptcy.

Obviously their credit ratings are spot on.

I remember when my wife and I applied for a mortgage and found out my credit rating was 811 and her's lower 700's - even though we both had no bad marks and despite the fact at the time she was making twice as much $$ as me.

So credit ratings - obviously they are meaningful. Just not much.

Last edited:
Soooo.

The only ones I appreciate are..

1) Gave the orders to end Bin Laden

2) Pulled troops out of Iraq

Oh...I got another accomplishment

How about appointing this guy your Sec. of Energy?

Times Tough for Energy Overhaul - WSJ.com

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Mr. Chu, who directs the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal in September.

Universal health care never passed either the house or the Senate. You're getting dumber by the minute.

BTW

H.R.3590
Latest Title: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
12/23/2009:
Cloture invoked in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 60 - 39. Record Vote Number: 395.

it takes 60 votes for cloture
Bill Summary & Status - 111th Congress (2009 - 2010) - H.R.3590 - All Congressional Actions - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Obama's Health Care Reform Bill Passed - TIME

Having staked the success of his presidency on the longstanding Democratic dream of universal health care, President Obama finally achieved victory on Sunday night, bringing an end to a yearlong partisan struggle. "This legislation will not fix everything that ails our health care system, but it moves us decisively in the right direction," Obama said shortly after the historic vote.

Nope it didn't pass...

Forum List

Back