Obama Acting Big Shot Says U.S. Conventional Military 'Superior' To Putins Military

The traitors post their crap but not one of them has a better idea.

Hell, they don't have ideas of any kind.

All they can do is trash talk their own country.

Our conventional forces are full of drag queens that would throw down their weapons at the smell of Russian dick. obama is an official caricature. He's the mouse hoping his shadow makes him look like a rat. The entity known as obama has gone full on Disney cartoon.

Go onto a Marine Corps base and say that. I'll bring flowers to the funeral.

Do you really think the Marines have any loyalty to this freak? Do you think they don't know that their spirit has been broken? Why do you think suicides are so high? They can't find a boyfriend?

Suicides are high because that's what going into combat does to people, you dink! Maybe Bush and all of the armchair generals should have thought of that before sending us into an unnecessary war.

Oh please what nonsense. Our military is so soft, so hollowed of any kind of warrior spirit they are killing themselves. No end necessary.

Why do you hate our troops? Don't you support their mission? Don't you want us to win? You just hate america, don't you?

I don't hate our troops. I do hate what has been done to them. Our troops have been turned into lab rats for experiments in social engineering. No I don't want obama to win when what he deserves is to be dragged out of the white house in handcuffs and leg irons. I would dearly love to see Putin do that, personally. America isn't obamaland. I have no loyalty to obamaland.

Here it is again, for the gazillionth time -

4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

And notice that not one of them have commented on this graphic.

Wonder why that is ....................

We'd be lucky if the white boys didn't defect like the Ukrainians did.

Interesting thought.

Since The Big Zero-in-Chief has purged the military of all those who believed they had sworn to uphold The U.S. Constitution but retain those who felt their allegiance was to a cult figure then you may have a valid point!

In every conceivable sense we are more powerful than any country you can name. So what.... if your leader is a weak dick?

Go onto a Marine Corps base and say that. I'll bring flowers to the funeral.

Do you really think the Marines have any loyalty to this freak? Do you think they don't know that their spirit has been broken? Why do you think suicides are so high? They can't find a boyfriend?

Suicides are high because that's what going into combat does to people, you dink! Maybe Bush and all of the armchair generals should have thought of that before sending us into an unnecessary war.

Pedal that crap somewhere else. Go read a history book. Find some old coot who served in WWII.

Strange, the gang bangers who go into combat and dismember their enemies don't commit suicide. Do you see a lot of Al quaeda suicides? We are specifically putting the weak into combat and training them to be even weaker than they started out.

Oh please what nonsense. Our military is so soft, so hollowed of any kind of warrior spirit they are killing themselves. No end necessary.

Why do you hate our troops? Don't you support their mission? Don't you want us to win? You just hate america, don't you?

I don't hate our troops. I do hate what has been done to them. Our troops have been turned into lab rats for experiments in social engineering. No I don't want obama to win when what he deserves is to be dragged out of the white house in handcuffs and leg irons. I would dearly love to see Putin do that, personally. America isn't obamaland. I have no loyalty to obamaland.

They were rhetorical sarcastic questions.

During the Bush adminstration, anyone who said anything close to what you did had those questions hurled at that. They're nothing more than "gotcha" questions.

But more to the point. Our troops are not being made into sissies. Allowing gay and lesbians to serve does not turn other troops into gays or lesbians, nor does it alter their training. The military today is no weaker than when I served, back when Bush was in office and DADT was in effect.

Having a superior military to Russia means very little if Putin and Russia don't believe your willing to use it.

Pedal that crap somewhere else. Go read a history book. Find some old coot who served in WWII.

Strange, the gang bangers who go into combat and dismember their enemies don't commit suicide. Do you see a lot of Al quaeda suicides? We are specifically putting the weak into combat and training them to be even weaker than they started out.

My wife is a registered CNA. Some of the old men from WWII still wake up in the middle of the night screaming, thinking they're still in combat. The reason you dont hear about it as much is because of how it was viewed. During WWII, any signs of PTSD were shrugged off as just trying to get out of combat, or they were called something else like "shell shock". I can assure you with 100% certainity that the mental effects of combat are just as bad today as they were back then. You're an idiot.

Why do you hate our troops?

There is no such thing as ptsd. It's a nice was of saying gutless and an excuse for being a basic shit.

I do not hate our troops. I hate what's been done to them especially the deliberate choosing of the weakest to send into combat and then prohibiting them from ever developing into the kind of men who go into combat.

Why do you hate our troops so much you'd rather they killed themselves than the enemy? That's a powerful hate. Or maybe it's just love for the freak.

There is no such thing as ptsd. It's a nice was of saying gutless and an excuse for being a basic shit.

I do not hate our troops. I hate what's been done to them especially the deliberate choosing of the weakest to send into combat and then prohibiting them from ever developing into the kind of men who go into combat.

Why do you hate our troops so much you'd rather they killed themselves than the enemy? That's a powerful hate. Or maybe it's just love for the freak.

"There is no such thing as ptsd"

That comment shows that you are beyond stupid, and not worth the time it takes to type out responses. Have fun on my ignore list. I'm sure you, truthmatters, and the other idiots will get along great.

Our conventional forces are full of drag queens that would throw down their weapons at the smell of Russian dick. obama is an official caricature. He's the mouse hoping his shadow makes him look like a rat. The entity known as obama has gone full on Disney cartoon.

And you kiss people with that mouth??

How many years of military service did you have a again, slopping out school lunches?? You are just like those that spit upon Nam troops returning...

There is no such thing as post traumatic stress disorder? Are you serious? Of course there is, Katz.

drink booze much? yes clinical psychologist with years of training evaluated that PTSD can make soldiers that have seen long periods of actual combat go insane.
You my dear have no such credentials...

Last edited:
I remember the Right all got into the act of patriots by wearing the American Flag. I guess they'll be wearing the Russian Flag now.

Forum List

Back