Obama admin demands you deny reality

What's immoral about it? We are all born nekkid, you know.

Putting a bunch of kids with raging hormones together naked is a good idea in your mind?
So who gets to monitor these showers? Because there is no damn way you could leave em un supervised.

I mailed my application for the job about 10 minutes ago.

Confirming what we know about liberals....no morals.
Morals? What is moral about discrimination? What is moral about denying someone
the right to be who they are? What is moral about driving children to suicide?

They think that's what God wants them to do.

They may be in for a shocking surprise when they get to the pearly gays and find out that God is not a jerk and a bigot.

I just read every post in this thread.

I wish there was some way to get that time back. I guess my best bet will be to simply skip little Stevie McHater's threads in the future...

That being said...

Having read all the tripe I have to say, you fuckers have only reaffirmed that disassociating myself from both of the major parties and declaring no affiliation was the best decision I ever made. You are all an embarrassment. Some more than others...

Putting a bunch of kids with raging hormones together naked is a good idea in your mind?
So who gets to monitor these showers? Because there is no damn way you could leave em un supervised.

They may be in for a shocking surprise when they get to the pearly gays and find out that God is not a jerk and a bigot.

Pearly gays?
So you like the necklace as well...

It's highly immoral.

Morals? What is moral about discrimination? What is moral about denying someone the right to be who they are? What is moral about driving children to suicide?
You libretard, enabling the mentally ill drives them to suicide.

Curious, why do females pat down transwomen? Transwomen are biologically men, and have penises. Isn't that harassing the TSA worker?

It's highly immoral.

Morals? What is moral about discrimination? What is moral about denying someone the right to be who they are? What is moral about driving children to suicide?

What is moral about denying that these young men and women have severe mental issues that need help?

Here's what's immoral

Making them think they are normal instead of seeking theoropies that would help them live a normal productive life.

Pearly gays?

You are obsessive compulsive, aren't you?

Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant! Mentally ill? Seriously?

America has gone stark-raving mad.

Our government, our culture, our society is ruled by perverts and deviants, namely Jews and they enjoy it.

what I find gut busting about these Steve Mc BullShit threads and all the other think of the children threads by the whiny right is that the so called morals that they tout , will be tossed out when the kids they are trying so hard to "protect" get in to a relationship where they will shower with the opposite or same sex.
use the bathroom with that partner present.
the same thing mommy and daddy do!
a smart kid might ask if they can do it why can't I
another amazing contradiction by the right.
Oh your so romantic, do you hold hands while you and your partner shit together.
One of your masturbation fantasies?

Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant! Mentally ill? Seriously?

Man dressing in a skirt to enter woman's shower room = mental illness

Clear enough?

Majority of Americans are used to denying reality. And twice on Sundays. ;)
Lol, you;re just saying that because you belong to that degenerate fringe group also known as 'atheists'.

For ease of understanding I"m ok with 'atheist' though more accurately I don't identify as anything. Show me a god I'll worship it just out of self-interest. :) But I don't discount the possibility of gods or things we'd call gods that we take to worshipping them. As with aliens here on Earth I simply don't see any evidence for gods yet. Could change tomorrow though.
You sound more like an agnostic than an atheist, so why do you go by atheist?

Clear enough?
Then 98% of teen age males are mentally ill.

Clear enough?

Back in the day, dudes did all kinds of nonsense to get in the girls locker room and do a little recon.

Clear enough?
Then 98% of teen age males are mentally ill.

Clear enough?

Back in the day, dudes did all kinds of nonsense to get in the girls locker room and do a little recon.

You may have needed to put on panties to get close to the ladies, I sure as hell never had too.

And neither did 99.9999% of the "dudes" I knew did either.

Only the deranged would then, or now.

Clear nuff

Okay how many genders are there now?

still only 2...all the marxist, radical left social engineering in the world can't change DNA.
dna is only part of gender and sexuality only the willfully ignorant deny that.
nothing Marxist or leftist about recognizing those facts.
denying them is about as repressive as it gets.

Maybe sexuality, not gender.

Only the lefts marketing department think different.
False gender isn't all physical
As the right's PR super pac is paying millions to convince you it is.

Forum List

Back