Obama Admin: No more HOT MEALS for Soldiers in Afghanistan

This is typical propaganda by the tea party right wing haters of the USA.
They will stand at nothing to ruin the sovereignty of the US and divide this nation.
With lies and hatred towards one man and the policies of a viable political party.

Guess this is where Democrats would like to see our budget cut. Less food for our troops.

Marines at Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan will lose a key daily meal starting Saturday, causing some to forgo a hot breakfast and others to work six-plus hours without refueling on cooked food, according to Marines at the base and Marine Corps officials.

Read more: Obama Administration CUTS HOT MEALS for Troops Serving in Afghanistan - Fox Nation

While no Marine at Camp Leatherneck agreed to speak on the record, many are privately angry about the hit on base morale.

"This boils my skin. One of my entire shifts will go 6.5 hours without a meal. If we need to cut back on money I could come up with 100 other places,” one Leatherneck-based Marine wrote in an email this week to his wife and shared with NBC News. (The Marine declined to speak on the record.) “Instead, we will target the biggest contributor to morale. I must be losing my mind. What is our senior leadership thinking? I just got back from flying my ass off and in a few days, I will not have a meal to replenish me after being away for over 9 hours.”

The drawdown diet: Marines steamed by loss of hot meal at Afghanistan base - World News

Obama Administration CUTS HOT MEALS for Troops Serving in Afghanistan - Fox Nation

Notice that the publication dates have been removed from the articles. I saw this same shit over a year ago and there was some legitimate reason for the change. Obama is not trying to starve our troops.

If the liars would trace the origin of the war they would be at the feet of the biggest liar that lead the nation to the war.
GWB. Strike an chord of familiarity?

Yeah, hot meals for Marines is a big waste of money in a $4 trillion budget

We've spent 1 trillion on these wars in the last decade. That's a real waste of money, given how little we've accomplished.

But I have a solution.

We create an elite unit. It will be made up entirely of the children of the wealthy and politicians. We can call it the "Vanguard",and it will be the first deployed to any war zone.

betcha we never fight another pointless war for Zionism or Oil again after that.

It sucks but such happens when drawing down in a war.

bootcamp-sucked-rose-garden.jpg

images

"Viva la Sequester!"

marine-presidential-guard-holds-an-umbrella-perfectly-still-over-obama.jpg

"No hot meal for you!"

"I couldnt get a Marine to hold this umbrella because I had them over in Beiruit getting blown up while I am involved in an illegal arms deal that involves the nation that sponsors the terrorist group that bombed them."

reagan-umbrella.png

[

Tough shit bed wetter....

It's "right wing" propaganda. If there wasn't so much moonbat propaganda perhaps people wouldn't embellish the story.

The NB(s)C "news" story I read was actually not biased.

The fact is the marines at leatherneck have to endure more suck, and their mission isn't over. Your messiah drew a deadline and they have to abide.

That's what we do.

If you had a single objective thought you would know that your moonbat messiah's "strategy" is playing into the hands of the talibs, and they're just waiting to shoot our guys in the back.

Afghanistan is a complete goat fuck thanks to the feckless "leadership" of your fuhrer, and everyone on earth knows it.

The entire middle east is a disaster, but to you that's "progress".

Frankly, we aren't pulling out of that mess fast enough.

Afghanistan was a mess because Bush decided he had to avenge his Daddy in Iraq instead of finishing the job in 2002. That gave the Taliban an oppurtunity to regroup.

That and the people Bush put into power were a bunch of corrupt drug-lords.

Now, I do put some blame on Obama. He insisted he would finish the job in Afghanistan and called it the "War of Necessity", which it never really was. Our position there became untenable when Karzai stole the 2009 election.

But there would be no problem for Obama to resolve if Bush hadn't fucked up... everything.

Afghanistan is a mess for the same reason Iraq is a mess. obama decided to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory.

This started about a year ago and had nothing to do with sequestration. As someone noted, when the draw down goes, so do extraneous personnel such as cooks. The GIs are expected to deal with it, one of the reasons MREs have stuff to heat parts of the meals.

They've gotten spoiled and don't know what being in combat truly means any more. :eusa_whistle:

We've spent 1 trillion on these wars in the last decade. That's a real waste of money, given how little we've accomplished.

But I have a solution.

We create an elite unit. It will be made up entirely of the children of the wealthy and politicians. We can call it the "Vanguard",and it will be the first deployed to any war zone.

betcha we never fight another pointless war for Zionism or Oil again after that.

Miss Uncle Saddam?

Soldiers vote. Their families vote. They can't punish obama for what he's doing, but they can punish other democrats on his behalf. They will remember this in 2014.

I like the spin. How does going from 4 hot meals a day to 3 hot and one cold meal taking away all hot meals as the OP and headline state?

Soldiers vote. Their families vote. They can't punish obama for what he's doing, but they can punish other democrats on his behalf. They will remember this in 2014.

True...well, except in Massachusetts, where Bill Galvin (Secretary of State) delays sending ballots to military personnel until it's late enough that they cannot be received and returned before the election!

But I have a solution.

Miss Uncle Saddam?

NO, I just don't see how turning his country over to the Iranians helps us out all that much.

When the President of Iran can be welcomed in Baghdad...

No-quarter-for-terrorists-Maliki-says.jpg

While BUsh had to sneak in during the middle of the night so no one would throw shoes at him..

u1_shoe-throw.gif

Then, yeah, guy, we lost.

Notice that the publication dates have been removed from the articles. I saw this same shit over a year ago and there was some legitimate reason for the change. Obama is not trying to starve our troops.

Being a soldier myself I'm aware that the services provided to soldiers get gradually reduced until there's nothing left. Then the troops tear down the camp, pack their gear, destroy anything that can be used by the enemy and GTFO.

The moonbat messiah is a repulsive thug, but I'm sure he wouldn't issue an order to cut meals. He's probably not even aware of where Camp Leatherneck even is, let alone what's going on there.

Of course according to his sycophants he's not aware of much now is he?

Oh! Please.....let me correct the OP so very gently. Wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of a confirmed nutter hack now, would I. I would never say that someone who falls in line with my overall philosophy was a loser and an idiot. No way!

But....as I gently say that the OP is not 100% correct, I will gladly mention that I think my CIC is a moonbat repulsive thug. And I will also issue a jab at him for not knowing the name and location of every USmilitary installation the world over....because he is so out of touch.

See how fair and balanced I am! Praise me, independents!

Last edited:
Guess this is where Democrats would like to see our budget cut. Less food for our troops.

Marines at Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan will lose a key daily meal starting Saturday, causing some to forgo a hot breakfast and others to work six-plus hours without refueling on cooked food, according to Marines at the base and Marine Corps officials.

Read more: Obama Administration CUTS HOT MEALS for Troops Serving in Afghanistan - Fox Nation

While no Marine at Camp Leatherneck agreed to speak on the record, many are privately angry about the hit on base morale.

"This boils my skin. One of my entire shifts will go 6.5 hours without a meal. If we need to cut back on money I could come up with 100 other places,” one Leatherneck-based Marine wrote in an email this week to his wife and shared with NBC News. (The Marine declined to speak on the record.) “Instead, we will target the biggest contributor to morale. I must be losing my mind. What is our senior leadership thinking? I just got back from flying my ass off and in a few days, I will not have a meal to replenish me after being away for over 9 hours.”

The drawdown diet: Marines steamed by loss of hot meal at Afghanistan base - World News

Obama Administration CUTS HOT MEALS for Troops Serving in Afghanistan - Fox Nation

Protocol-schmortocol, not getting 4 hots on Bush's watch would never, never-ever happen, even if-----even if he had take chow to the front lines hiz-self.

bush_iraq_02.jpg

Turkey w/turkey

Of course the real reason it would never happen on Bush's watch is, Republicans would never, never-ever draw down while making tons-o-dough for the oligarchy.

Forum List

Back