Obama Admin to Cut off Food Stamps in many States

You can call Social Security an 'entitlement' if you want to. But Social Security is NOT an entitlement. SS and SSD come from a fund that no one paid into but employees and employers. The government is trying to turn it into and entitlement and reduce the benefits because they stole all of our money and gave it to people who neither earned nor deserved it.

Now cover up that ass of yours.

Last edited:

You can call Social Security an 'entitlement' if you want to. But Social Security is NOT an entitlement. SS and SSD comes from a fund that no one paid into but employees and employers. The government is trying to turn it into and entitlement and reduce the benefits because they stole all of our money and gave it to people who neither earned nor deserved it.

Now cover up that ass of yours.

when i stop having deductions taken out of my check for SS and Medicare, libs can call it an entitlement.

Shit, I paid 1/2 of my SS being self employed, one of the best investments I have made over 37 years of working.

Shit, I paid 1/2 of my SS being self employed, one of the best investments I have made over 37 years of working.

And the government never paid into it. Only employees and employers paid in. So, it is not an 'entitlement.' It is OUR money.

Indeed. As I posted yesterday, the Goverment has no contractual obligation to pay SS benefits.

As for SNAP- let them fend for themselves for just once. Looks like we had a dry run over the weekend.

-Geaux

These TPM congressmen are gonna be shocked by some of the calls from old white people.

Hate to break it to you, Rep Jim Cooper (D-Tenn) says no contractual obligation to pay SS benefits

Democrat Congressman: Gov't Has No Contractual Obligation to Pay Social Security Benefits | CNS News

Add SNAP to the mix. Lol

-Geaux

I agree there is not, but the TPM congressmen are gonna get a lot of unhappy phone calls from old white people if the debt limit isn't raised. LOL

Like I've said before, the conservative economic agenda is all about making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

No, the dems insist on the rich paying to keep the poor right where they are. They have done it for decades and until America and the democrats wise up, it will continue to be that way.

Forum List

Back