Obama admin. wants doctors to ask patients if they own guns and report back to them

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Here's a big surprise- not. Obama picked a radical leftie as surgeon general. The reason is because the guy will help carry out the liberal agenda. He wants doctors to ask all patients if they own guns. Children will be asked if their parents own guns. The information will be put in a government database. The new surgeon general also wants to spend tax dollars to come up with reports claiming that gun control makes us safer. We've already done that many times and found that it's false, but this time the money will be given to those willing to come to the conclusion that the left wants to push as propaganda.

No one wants to take your guns. Fucking liberals aren't the least concerned for people's well being.

Obama admin. wants doctors to ask patients if they own guns and report back to them
Obama Surgeon General Pick Wants Doctors to Find Out if Patients Own Guns ? And Put Info into Obamacare Database | Top Right News

Doctor asks me if I have a gun, or any other non-medical inquiry for that matter, I find a new doctor.

Yeah, I had a doc ask me if there were any firearms in the house, so I stood up turned around,lifted one leg and my ass answered,,,afew!

Last edited:
The correct answer is, "It's none of your damn business!" Or just lie the way Obama does on a daily basis.

I don't like that they are asking children that question. Clearly they will stoop pretty low to get their way.

Obama is a worthless piece of shit - him, and his administration! I would respond by asking the doctor if he wanted me to shoot him - I don't understand the question. :badgrin:

If ANY doctor asks me if I own a gun, I will pull up my pant leg, unholster my little .22 semi-auto, and lay the gun down on the counter. Then I will invite the doctor over to my home to show him/her my entire gun collection.

Obama and his minions fail to understand that there are more firearms in the USA than there are people.

That equates to the USA having the world's LARGEST STANDING ARMY, and when the shit hits the fan, I would highly recommend that the anti-gun turds either duck or take cover.

I might believe the story if it really looked like the author did more research than copying from another shitty, expose` rag....

We should ask about guns, and lots of other things.

yeah if your gay and say pre existing condition. lets play that game, you're such a dumbass. It's amazing how little thought you have, no wonder the framers put in the Electoral College.

Commies think they should. LEAVE MY COUNTRY COMMIE PUKES!!!!!
My country punk. We founded it. Let me know if you need boxes or help packing.

WE??? commies didn't found this country. And being a liberal, you probably think it's Indian, so you're an indian? or are you a wasp? the most evil people to walk the earth according to your crazy ass leftwing beliefs, I cant wait for this one

Commies didn't found my country idiot. Founders based the laws of this country on Biblical principals, no matter what the lying left says. The left lies to change things they don't like because they are afraid to face the truth. LIAR!!!!!!

WE??? commies didn't found this country. And being a liberal, you probably think it's Indian, so you're an indian? or are you a wasp? the most evil people to walk the earth according to your crazy ass leftwing beliefs, I cant wait for this one
My background is Liberal WASP, even owned slaves, like the Founders.

Arguing with libtards like him is the best entertainment today.

my country punk. We founded it. Let me know if you need boxes or help packing.

we??? Commies didn't found this country. And being a liberal, you probably think it's indian, so you're an indian? Or are you a wasp? The most evil people to walk the earth according to your crazy ass leftwing beliefs, i cant wait for this one
my background is liberal wasp, even owned slaves, like the founders.
commie!!!

Forum List

Back