🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
And so it begins...the POS only has 16 months left!

Breitbart.com ^ | 10-2-15 | Pamela Geller
On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe. This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all. The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that...

So what is Putin doin?

Oh wait he is following the great Iran deal setup by the worst president ever..

On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe. This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all. The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that...

This is very worrisome. Well done Vig. I've been drooling on myself for days with this bloody flu. You stay on this. They'll go on the bullets. Watch them on this. This has been on the back burner for years but you have to understand that a Canadian ambassador to the UN this woman damn I can't remember her name right now. She was the one that said you can get around the Second Ammendment by banning the ammunition.

Shit I wish I wasn't so sick.

In other words you have the right to have your weapon but the Second doesn't guarantee your right to the bullet.

This is why I learned black powder and bow years ago. Boy oh boy. I'm in such a fever. I hope this makes sense.

"Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S."

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

"Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S."

They love to believe this crap. Notice Pam Geller is involved?

How do they manage to post this from within the FEMA camps that they have been in ever since the black helicopters swooped down and took away all of their guns?

They love to believe this crap. Notice Pam Geller is involved?

How do they manage to post this from within the FEMA camps that they have been in ever since the black helicopters swooped down and took away all of their guns?

The United Nations deal over ammunition has been around for forever.

It's this whole disarmament deal. Like the United Nations who gave us Rwanda can make the world a safer place?

:lmao:

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is).

Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?

Right from Geller herself(another jew propagandist, Zionist Jew bat, instigating all this fear mongering)

I do think the US NG needs to go in these cities and capture all the gang members, something needs to be done instead of just saying "stuff happens" . These Patriot groups who stockpile weapons need to be investigated more as well. I extreme right conservative are not going to do a peaceful demonstration.

Notice speculation about what it'll do comes with nothing but the name. :) Probably argue the Patriot Act must be good cause patriots are.

Forum List

Back