Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Throw his ass in jail.

“It’s clear partisan politics played a role in the illicit actions that were made,” Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, told Fox News. “The DOJ is the last place this should have occurred.”

Findings spearheaded by the House Judiciary Committee point to a process shrouded in secrecy whereby monies were distributed to a labyrinth of nonprofit organizations involved with grass-roots activism.

Advocates for big government and progressive power are using the Justice Department to extort money from corporations,” Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton told Fox News. “It’s a shakedown. It’s corrupt, pure and simple.”

There is a recent effort by Republicans to eliminate the practice, which many believe was widely abused during the Obama administration.

When big banks are sued by the government for discrimination or mortgage abuse, they can settle the cases by donating to third-party non-victims. The settlements do not specify how these third-party groups could use the windfall.

So far, investigators have accounted for $3 billion paid to “non-victim entities.”

Critics say banks are incentivized to donate the funds to non-profits rather than giving it to consumers.
GOP wants to eliminate shadowy DOJ slush fund bankrolling leftist groups
Drain the Swamp.
Most transparent government ever, my ass.

"Both the Government Accountability Office and Congressional Research Service have concluded that the settlement agreements do not violate Congress’ power of the purse."

Far right wing whines to whine. Nothing here.

"Both the Government Accountability Office and Congressional Research Service have concluded that the settlement agreements do not violate Congress’ power of the purse."

So lets start funneling money into right wing groups.
I'm sure your would approve of that.
We could start witht the NRA, Rush Limbaugh.com, Right to life.

Earth to Major Tom: there is nothing illegal about what is happening and there is no proof that it was left wing groups. But if you want it to go to right wing groups, email the DOJ.

Start with English classes for starters teaching people when not to use "your".
Math, Science, History, without the Liberal spin.

Proof? NO?

Start with English classes for starters teaching people when not to use "your".
Math, Science, History, without the Liberal spin.
Literacy classes for the far right. I heartily approve.

No, lying is not a crime unless you are under oath. I'd love to be there that day.

Throw his ass in jail.

“It’s clear partisan politics played a role in the illicit actions that were made,” Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, told Fox News. “The DOJ is the last place this should have occurred.”

Findings spearheaded by the House Judiciary Committee point to a process shrouded in secrecy whereby monies were distributed to a labyrinth of nonprofit organizations involved with grass-roots activism.

Advocates for big government and progressive power are using the Justice Department to extort money from corporations,” Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton told Fox News. “It’s a shakedown. It’s corrupt, pure and simple.”

There is a recent effort by Republicans to eliminate the practice, which many believe was widely abused during the Obama administration.

When big banks are sued by the government for discrimination or mortgage abuse, they can settle the cases by donating to third-party non-victims. The settlements do not specify how these third-party groups could use the windfall.

So far, investigators have accounted for $3 billion paid to “non-victim entities.”

Critics say banks are incentivized to donate the funds to non-profits rather than giving it to consumers.
Drain the Swamp.

Man are all Republicans from Texas that ignorant.

Many indeed are that ignorant from Texas.

It's in the water.

You ought to see the clowns in the Hill Country from Burnet to San Antonio to Fredericksburg, etc.

Earth to Major Tom: there is nothing illegal about what is happening and there is no proof that it was left wing groups. But if you want it to go to right wing groups, email the DOJ.
It's, "Ground control to major Tom."

Throw his ass in jail.

Drain the Swamp.

This could happen for his organizers if it's found out groups like #Rise, that exist in every city, was utilized in organizing attacks and threats on Jewish orgs and cemetaries to deflect blame and cause fear backlash on this administration. But the former presidents and Hillary are teflon because they know any charges would allow them and the media to compare this president and it's staff as a dictatorship arresting itcs opponents, even though it's them using fascist tactics and continually break the law and support lawlessness.

It may not be illegal but it should be, hopefully congress will fix that. As far as left wing groups, La Raza, Nat Urban League, your kidding right.

It may not be illegal but it should be, hopefully congress will fix that. As far as left wing groups, La Raza, Nat Urban League, your kidding right.
That's your opinion, Bailey. OK.

That's your opinion, Bailey. OK.
So your OK with the justice dept using it's power to force people to give money to the group of their choice? I noticed you haven't commented on whether you would support the money going to right to life groups. What goes around comes around.

Forum List

Back