Obama administration LIES...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
All of the following LIES by Obama are substantiated with links that expose the statement as a LIE.

the “deporter-in-chief”
The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

BUT THE FACTS came out in a hearing...
Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.

“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says - Washington Times

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Pants on Fire! PolitiFact counted 37 times when he’d included no caveats, such as a high-profile speech to the American Medical Association in 2009: "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' | PolitiFact

BIG LIE... there are 46 million uninsured..
Obama said:"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

The Obama administration BEFORE ACA admitted that ..
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules!
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

Obama LIES when he said 46 million because of HIS administration FAILURE to enroll these 14 million that are completely eligible under existing Medicaid BEFORE ACA!

So there were never 46 million after subtracting these 14 million.

There never were 46 million and Obama admits it because he said illegal immigrants wouldn't be included in ACA.. YET he counted them as part of the 46 million to
get ACA passed!

Obama's 46 million while bogus with 24 million illegals and already Medicaid eligible.. Obama counts 18 million that DON"T WANT insurance as they don't need it,
can afford to pay their employers' health plan but spend less on health services then the cost.

So the above big lies are totally overshadowed by the biggest lie that is destroying our health care system! There never were 46 million !

Honestly, I do not think there is anything the democrats do not lie about.

They are still pushing the man made global warming thing, and they claim the debate is over. Even though there is a petition signed by 31000 PHDs refuting the notion of MAN MADE global warming. The morons that follow this script just ignore all of the green scams and the billions of dollars generated by this claim.

They implant Cummings to blow up at the end of Lerner's hearing, knowing the praetorian media who insulates all of their commie cohorts in office, would only report the fact that Issa cut him off.

Of course they go to the race card.

Their dumb constituency just falls for it every time. Why stop the same old script?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back