Obama Admits Administration Failure: Says Overestimated Iraq Army, Underestimated I S I S

The mistake was Obama pulling out and not leaving anyone there to hold the gains we made.

No, our mistake was going there in the first place. We had no business invading that country.
Everything we did after that only made a bad situation worse.

No you're wrong. But that's not what we're discussing in this thread.
you know he isnt wrong

What part of I've worked at the highest levels of intelligence did you not understand.
Im batman

It seems my jobs make you people go whacky. Can't help ya there.

You wanna get in on that 2000 bet all the other libs ran away from when they said I didn't do something I said I did.

No, our mistake was going there in the first place. We had no business invading that country.

you know he isnt wrong

What part of I've worked at the highest levels of intelligence did you not understand.
Im batman

You wanna get in on that 2000 bet all the other libs ran away from when they said I didn't do something I said I did.
i see the point went over your head.
you really don't want me to look into things to see whats real or not.

you know he isnt wrong

Im batman

You're an anonymous internet person. You can claim to be anyone you want but the claims carry no weight whatsoever,

Are you saying you want it both ways, or is it Obama's fault?

Or was is not Bush's fault?

Which one?

LOL, it's like trying to teach children that 2+2=4 over and over and over, isn't it....

The NeoCons in GWB's cabnet (Cheney, Rumsfeld, Libby, Wolfowitz) and his brother Jeb all signed the Statement of Principles for the PNAC. Since one of the above claims to have been party to negotiations with Iraq, we can let her explain why they wanted to invade Iraq in 1997.

I did, idiot????? LOL. I said I spent a lot of time negotiating with Iraqis. Your reading comprehension is so pathetic, LMAO. How does "negotiating with Iraqis" become "party to negotiations with Iraq??? LOL

The reason you don't know the difference is you're so egregiously uneducated about what went on over there.

LOL.

Nevermind, you libs are just hopelessly stupid.

Your claims of being in Iraq are both irrelevant, and because they can't be proven, meaningless.

LOL, there are libs on here that know I was there. They've seen pictures. I know because I monitored them looking.

Pictures? Pictures on the internet as proof of who you are? Good one, Catfish.

Obama's trying to hang ISIS missteps on the intelligence community, but the IC warned Obama about ISIS a year ago.

Now he's on 60 Minutes admitting his Administration's failure.....after all, Director Clapper is part of HIS Administration..... about a number of missteps including underestimating ISIS and overestimating the Iraqi Army.

But the IC isn't going to put up with allowing Obama to hang that lie around their necks. It was his stupidity, not theirs.

Eye Opener President Obama admits he underestimated ISIS - Videos - CBS News

Eye Opener: President Obama admits he underestimated ISIS
You realize of course that Obama got this false information from American Intel right? He listened to experts.
Obammy got no false information. Any five year old who tuned into CNN could see what was happening. He ignored it. And when it came back around he threw his own people under the bus.

Obama's trying to hang ISIS missteps on the intelligence community, but the IC warned Obama about ISIS a year ago.

Now he's on 60 Minutes admitting his Administration's failure.....after all, Director Clapper is part of HIS Administration..... about a number of missteps including underestimating ISIS and overestimating the Iraqi Army.

But the IC isn't going to put up with allowing Obama to hang that lie around their necks. It was his stupidity, not theirs.

You realize of course that Obama got this false information from American Intel right? He listened to experts.
Obammy got no false information. Any five year old who tuned into CNN could see what was happening. He ignored it. And when it came back around he threw his own people under the bus.

What was the estimate?

That the half million man Iraqi army could be overrun by a few thousand ISIS militants?

Was that estimate Obama was given?

LOL, so well said. Anyone turning on CNN or even MSNBC could see it. It's fun watching the apologists try to run from the fire their buts are caught in.

LOL, it's like trying to teach children that 2+2=4 over and over and over, isn't it....

The NeoCons in GWB's cabnet (Cheney, Rumsfeld, Libby, Wolfowitz) and his brother Jeb all signed the Statement of Principles for the PNAC. Since one of the above claims to have been party to negotiations with Iraq, we can let her explain why they wanted to invade Iraq in 1997.

I did, idiot????? LOL. I said I spent a lot of time negotiating with Iraqis. Your reading comprehension is so pathetic, LMAO. How does "negotiating with Iraqis" become "party to negotiations with Iraq??? LOL

The reason you don't know the difference is you're so egregiously uneducated about what went on over there.

LOL.

Nevermind, you libs are just hopelessly stupid.

Your claims of being in Iraq are both irrelevant, and because they can't be proven, meaningless.

LOL, there are libs on here that know I was there. They've seen pictures. I know because I monitored them looking.

Pictures? Pictures on the internet as proof of who you are? Good one, Catfish.

$2000 coward, $2000.

What???????????? No confidence in your false accusations? LOL, of course not. You're just desperate....................pooooor little guy...

Obama's a major failure!!!!!! Everyone knows it. Ooooooooops.

you know he isnt wrong

Im batman

You're an anonymous internet person. You can claim to be anyone you want but the claims carry no weight whatsoever,

If I remember correctly shit for brains, you said you were in the military. If so you know what a DD214 is. You know THAT doesn't lie. I've offered to show that to a mod if YOU are willing to lose $2000 for lying about me.

But that's just a diversion. Obama is failing so miserably in the ME that by the elections you Dems are going to be stomped like an elephant stomping ants.

you know he isnt wrong

Im batman

Why would I give a shit if you look into the truth?

Look idiot. You said you wanted a truce. Now you're calling me a liar. That ain't a truce.... like I tell all your liberal friends, don't cry when I return fire.

Your idiot friends have already been looking "into" things. That's why some of them have shut their fucking mouths.

Now. Your posts are troll attacks that have nothing to do with the topic.

I will make this post relevant. YOUR HERO HAS ADMITTED FAILURE JUST LIKE THE THREAD TITLE SAYS. Show some character and stop the diversions and lies.

To borrow the quote from BluesLegend, because it's so spot on:

The poor libs are freaking out, 6 years in hope and change is a distant memory. Their guy is such a loser they are constantly on defense.

you know he isnt wrong

Im batman

Look idiot. You said you wanted a truce. Now you're calling me a liar. That ain't a truce.... like I tell all your liberal friends, don't cry when I return fire.

Your idiot friends have already been looking "into" things. That's why some of them have shut their fucking mouths.

I will make this post relevant. YOUR HERO HAS ADMITTED FAILURE JUST LIKE THE THREAD TITLE SAYS. Show some character and stop the diversions and lies.
i never called you a liar..Want to link that for me or do you just want to save some face and retract it?

Im batman

i never called you a liar..Want to link that for me or do you just want to save some face and retract it?

You never said it LITERALY but you clearly implied it by your posts "I'm Superman." "I'm batman." Are you playing games now?

It's called used of analogy or figuratively speaking.

Why did you clearly state the lies "I'm Superman" and "I'm Batman."

Everyone knows what that's supposed to mean. If you start pulling some Bill Clinton "I didn't have sex with that woman" semantic games, I will lose all respect.

Im batman

You never said it LITERALY but you clearly implied it by your posts "I'm Superman." "I'm batman." Are you playing games now?

Everyone knows what that's supposed to mean. If you start pulling some Bill Clinton "I didn't have sex with that woman" semantic games, I will lose all respect.

How about i just never said it and stop with the lawyer talk.

you know he isnt wrong

Im batman

If I remember correctly shit for brains, you said you were in the military. If so you know what a DD214 is. You know THAT doesn't lie. I've offered to show that to a mod if YOU are willing to lose $2000 for lying about me.

But that's just a diversion. Obama is failing so miserably in the ME that by the elections you Dems are going to be stomped like an elephant stomping ants.

You're anonymous. You're on the internet.

What's funniest is that true or false you think that being in Iraq makes anyone smarter on the subject.

And yet not long ago you were flogging the urban legend that the WMD's were moved to Syria,

and not long ago you were also repeating another old myth about yellowcake being proof that Saddam had WMD's.

You're a cliché. You don't need 'experience in Iraq' to be a cliché you know.

How about i just never said it and stop with the lawyer talk.

What? Never said what?

You never said "I'm Batman" and "I'm Superman."???????

Are you saying you never said that? It's posted.

you know he isnt wrong

Im batman

Why don't you stick to the matter at hand?

If the Iraqis with an army of half a million can't or won't stop ISIS's few thousand fighters,

why should Americans go and die in their place? Why is that our obligation?

Im batman

You're anonymous. You're on the internet.

What's funniest is that true or false you think that being in Iraq makes anyone smarter on the subject.

And yet not long ago you were flogging the urban legend that the WMD's were moved to Syria,

and not long ago you were also repeating another old myth about yellowcake being proof that Saddam had WMD's.

You're a cliché. You don't need 'experience in Iraq' to be a cliché you know.

LOL, and someone who sits in their basement posting about a place they're never been like yourself is an even bigger cliché, LOL.

Im batman

Why don't you stick to the matter at hand?

If the Iraqis with an army of half a million can't or won't stop ISIS's few thousand fighters,

why should Americans go and die in their place? Why is that our obligation?

You libs are pathetic in every way. You're stupid. You lie. When I post something serious and you low lives turn it personal....then I fire back....all of a sudden I'M THE ONE NOT STICKING to the matter at hand. Pathetic hypocrites. You wreak of desperation.

I love you ppl keep putting it in writing.

You do realize some of us copy these threads and disseminate to people who are actually interested in knowing facts, don't you?

You want to stick to the topic, then stop going to the gutter.

Obama has admitted failure just like the title says. Now THAT's the matter at hand.

Forum List

Back