Obama Admits Administration Failure: Says Overestimated Iraq Army, Underestimated I S I S

i see the point went over your head.
you really don't want me to look into things to see whats real or not.

Why would I give a shit if you look into the truth?

Look idiot. You said you wanted a truce. Now you're calling me a liar. That ain't a truce.... like I tell all your liberal friends, don't cry when I return fire.

Your idiot friends have already been looking "into" things. That's why some of them have shut their fucking mouths.

Now. Your posts are troll attacks that have nothing to do with the topic.

I will make this post relevant. YOUR HERO HAS ADMITTED FAILURE JUST LIKE THE THREAD TITLE SAYS. Show some character and stop the diversions and lies.
i never called you a liar..Want to link that for me or do you just want to save some face and retract it?

You never said it LITERALY but you clearly implied it by your posts "I'm Superman." "I'm batman." Are you playing games now?

It's called used of analogy or figuratively speaking.

Why did you clearly state the lies "I'm Superman" and "I'm Batman."

Everyone knows what that's supposed to mean. If you start pulling some Bill Clinton "I didn't have sex with that woman" semantic games, I will lose all respect.

How about i just never said it and stop with the lawyer talk.

What? Never said what?

You never said "I'm Batman" and "I'm Superman."???????

Are you saying you never said that? It's posted.
that you are a liar..

Why would I give a shit if you look into the truth?

Look idiot. You said you wanted a truce. Now you're calling me a liar. That ain't a truce.... like I tell all your liberal friends, don't cry when I return fire.

Your idiot friends have already been looking "into" things. That's why some of them have shut their fucking mouths.

Now. Your posts are troll attacks that have nothing to do with the topic.

I will make this post relevant. YOUR HERO HAS ADMITTED FAILURE JUST LIKE THE THREAD TITLE SAYS. Show some character and stop the diversions and lies.
i never called you a liar..Want to link that for me or do you just want to save some face and retract it?

You never said it LITERALY but you clearly implied it by your posts "I'm Superman." "I'm batman." Are you playing games now?

Everyone knows what that's supposed to mean. If you start pulling some Bill Clinton "I didn't have sex with that woman" semantic games, I will lose all respect.

What? Never said what?

that you are a liar..

I'm waiting for one of you pathetic, cowardly, dumb ass, useless, desperate liberals to back up your claim with money.

I'm standing by with $2000 to show the confidence in MY assertion. Where's the money to back up yours?

Don't answer.....we've been through this with all you liars making false accusations.

No objective person reading believes them or you.

By all means keep trolling - which is against the rules - or not, I don't give a shit.

Obama is a failure. Now THAT is on topic.

What? Never said what?

that you are a liar..

I'm waiting for one of you pathetic, cowardly, dumb ass, useless, desperate liberals to back up your claim with money.

I'm standing by with $2000 to show the confidence in MY assertion. Where's the money to back up yours?

Don't answer.....we've been through this with all you liars making false accusations.

By all means keep trolling - which is against the rules - or not, I don't give a shit.

so quick to anger...The point ( that you didnt get) is that anyone can claim to be anything on the internet, so to sit there and claim you are X is fairly meaningless to the overall debate.

What? Never said what?

that you are a liar..

so quick to anger...The point ( that you didnt get) is that anyone can claim to be anything on the internet, so to sit there and claim you are X is fairly meaningless to the overall debate.

Well then why didn't you say that, Plasma?

If you speak with ambiguity, then expect people to have many interpretations of what you're saying.

You were trying to make one point; I interpreted as meaning I was lying.

Now that you've explained what you meant, I agree with THAT.

So if you want to make the valid point that anyone can claim they're anything on the internet as a starting point of discussion, I'll agree with you. But you can start to use additional info, like triangulation, to add to the likelihood or subtract from the likelihood. Or you can do what I've done, which is offered an official document, behind the scenes so my private info is secure to someone both sides trust.

What? Never said what?

that you are a liar..

If you speak with ambiguity, then expect people to have many interpretations of what you're saying.

because most people when i say " im superman understand what i am saying. It happens.
instead of assuming,ask.

What? Never said what?

that you are a liar..

because most people when i say " im superman understand what i am saying. It happens.
instead of assuming,ask.

I think it's the responsibility of the communicator to make themselves unambiguous, not the person receiving.

And I'm not most people. :funnyface:

that you are a liar..

instead of assuming,ask.

I think it's the responsibility of the communicator to make themselves unambiguous, not the person receiving.

And I'm not most people. :funnyface:
maybe

Im batman

It seems my jobs make you people go whacky. Can't help ya there.

You wanna get in on that 2000 bet all the other libs ran away from when they said I didn't do something I said I did.

You're an anonymous internet person. You can claim to be anyone you want but the claims carry no weight whatsoever,

If I remember correctly shit for brains, you said you were in the military. If so you know what a DD214 is. You know THAT doesn't lie. I've offered to show that to a mod if YOU are willing to lose $2000 for lying about me.

But that's just a diversion. Obama is failing so miserably in the ME that by the elections you Dems are going to be stomped like an elephant stomping ants.

You're anonymous. You're on the internet.

What's funniest is that true or false you think that being in Iraq makes anyone smarter on the subject.

And yet not long ago you were flogging the urban legend that the WMD's were moved to Syria,

and not long ago you were also repeating another old myth about yellowcake being proof that Saddam had WMD's.

You're a cliché. You don't need 'experience in Iraq' to be a cliché you know.

LOL, and someone who sits in their basement posting about a place they're never been like yourself is an even bigger cliché, LOL.

Why for all your alleged experience in Iraq are you still so stupid about it?

Im batman

You wanna get in on that 2000 bet all the other libs ran away from when they said I didn't do something I said I did.

You're an anonymous internet person. You can claim to be anyone you want but the claims carry no weight whatsoever,

If I remember correctly shit for brains, you said you were in the military. If so you know what a DD214 is. You know THAT doesn't lie. I've offered to show that to a mod if YOU are willing to lose $2000 for lying about me.

But that's just a diversion. Obama is failing so miserably in the ME that by the elections you Dems are going to be stomped like an elephant stomping ants.

Why don't you stick to the matter at hand?

If the Iraqis with an army of half a million can't or won't stop ISIS's few thousand fighters,

why should Americans go and die in their place? Why is that our obligation?

You libs are pathetic in every way. You're stupid. You lie. When I post something serious and you low lives turn it personal....then I fire back....all of a sudden I'M THE ONE NOT STICKING to the matter at hand. Pathetic hypocrites. You wreak of desperation.

I love you ppl keep putting it in writing.

You do realize some of us copy these threads and disseminate to people who are actually interested in knowing facts, don't you?

You want to stick to the topic, then stop going to the gutter.

Obama has admitted failure just like the title says. Now THAT's the matter at hand.

Let me repeat the question:

If the Iraqis with an army of half a million can't or won't stop ISIS's few thousand fighters,

So if you want to make the valid point that anyone can claim they're anything on the internet as a starting point of discussion, I'll agree with you. But you can start to use additional info, like triangulation, to add to the likelihood or subtract from the likelihood. Or you can do what I've done, which is offered an official document, behind the scenes so my private info is secure to someone both sides trust.

Why can't you get that no one cares whether you've been to Iraq.

You're wrong on the issues. Period.

Yes, Why should we die. I think that boat sailed in January 1991, When George Bush (daddy) went to war against Iraq. Funny how Saddam as an Arab did the opposite of the Woman Ambassador April Glaspi, funny thing those Old Arabs men who buy their wives when they are 7 year old girls, they actually never listen to them as women, literally.

Obama has the same problem that Bush/Clinton/Bush have, they obviously no nothing of Arabia.

After 23 years of our bombs dropping in Iraq, that is Bush sr., Bill Clinton, Bush jr,. and Obama dropping bombs in Iraq, why should we die is a pretty ridiculous question.

The better question is why do we not crush them and win. And we need not die if we do not fight like Liberal/Democrats.

The problem is we begin listening to the politically correct like Colin Powell to whoever are the idiots today.

Obama does not understand the Arab Raid? I guess he never heard of, "One Thousand and One Nights".

War is not won until someone is beat.

Obama Admits Administration Failure: Says Overestimated Iraq Army, Underestimated I S I S

101209ml.jpg

Whoopee! Another Obama failure! That should keep Hillary out of the White House!

You libs are pathetic in every way. You're stupid. You lie. When I post something serious and you low lives turn it personal....then I fire back....all of a sudden I'M THE ONE NOT STICKING to the matter at hand. Pathetic hypocrites. You wreak of desperation.

You do realize some of us copy these threads and disseminate to people who are actually interested in knowing facts, don't you?

Obama has admitted failure just like the title says. Now THAT's the matter at hand.

I wonder why Econchick so scrupulously avoids this issue?

If you can't make a good argument for defending a nation that refuses to defend itself, despite its obvious capability to do so,

what's the justification for doing it?

If you can't make a good argument for defending a nation that refuses to defend itself, despite its obvious capability to do so,

The Iraqi Army has ISIS outnumber 20 to 1 and they still refuse to put up a fight. Our training and equipment has been wasted on these clowns.
Enough time and energy has been wasted on Iraq.,..,.,.

Why can't you get that no one cares whether you've been to Iraq.

You're wrong on the issues. Period.

Why can't you get that no one cares what you say. You show ignorance on every post you make about Iraq. You know.........the place you can't even find on a map.

I wonder why you have to be told 50 times the answer. Their military leaders abandoned them.

I could have sworn you said you were ex military. Either you're a liar or quite the idiot to have this explained to you.

So were you military or not?

I wonder why you have to be told 50 times the answer. Their military leaders abandoned them.

I could have sworn you said you were ex military. Either you're a liar or quite the idiot to have this explained to you.

So were you military or not?

That has nothing to do with my question. I asking why Americans should die in place of Iraqis who are fleeing the field of battle.

What's the justification?

Forum List

Back