🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama ambush thwarted by Trump

...The UN in 1948 made the decision to split that area. Palestinians did not agree to it. They were forced to split the land. So the land was split...
Correct.

The fools should have agreed while they had the chance.

That chance has long-since passed them by.

...UN made a ruling has to be done...
Not really.

...However, Israel since 1967 been settling on land that actually belongs to Palestine...
1. There is no such thing as 'Palestine'.

2. This is what happens, when Muslims-Arabs start wars that they can't finish, and get their asses kicked.

Vae victis.

...They are illegal under international law...
You can wipe your ass with that particular flavor of international law.

...but Israel has gotten away with it because have had US presidents backing...
And that of the United States of America at-large.

...Obama is the first president in a while to actually question them and not blindly support them.
To the general consternation and disapproval of the American People; much of his own political party, included.

Looks like we had a Muslim Sleeper in our midst, after all.

Not to worry.

Come January 20, 2017, the US will be moving its Embassy to the Eternal Capital of Eternal Israel... Jerusalem.

And, in the wake of Obumble's stupidity of the past 24 hours, the US will be cementing its alliance with Israel to an extent never before seen between the two countries.

Any Muzzie-Palestinian with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together is going to get his family out of Gaza or the West Bank while there is still time.

That will make for a vast improvement in the neighborhood.

Odd. The U.S. abstained from the vote, and everybody else in the world condemned Israel's settlements. Yet somehow... that's Obama's fault? :eusa_think:

Obama broke with 70 years of US policy. He rewarded the arabs for their terrorism. He's firmly on the radical Muslim side, has been his whole life.
Rewarded arabs for their terrorism? :cuckoo:

Maybe Israel should ask themselves why the rest of the world voted unanimously to condemn them.

I think they know. Standing up against the Muslims is dangerous. Going along, seems safer.
Both Israel and the Muslims are wrong.

THe Jews won't kill you for calling them names.

Yet more proof liberal scum need to be destroyed. If Mexico was shooting rockets into the USA daily and killing our citizens like Palestinians do to Israel what would the USA do? Yes we'd fucking destroy Mexico, we roll tanks and planes and troops into Mexico and wipe the fuckers out. Then we'd occupy their territory and do whatever the hell we wanted with it. Israel has made this point many times. Hell a country flew planes into just two US buildings and we blew their entire country to shit.

Palestine does launch rockets and killing civilians and it's wrong. Palestine needs to realize that launching rockets into Israel will just make their situation worse than it already is because Israel will hit back 10 times harder. But maybe Israel needs stop with their ethnic cleansing of Palestians. Israel stole land from the Palestians and then continues to infringe upon the little land Palestians have left.

Mexico wouldn't launch rockets into the US because they have no reason to, we aren't killing their people and taking their land.
How did Israel steal land?

That land use to belong to Palestinians until it was taken from them. Then Israel keeps building illegal settlements.
You said stolen before....how was it stolen?

The UN in 1948 made the decision to split that area. Palestinians did not agree to it. They were forced to split the land. So the land was split. UN made a ruling has to be done.

However, Israel since 1967 been settling on land that actually belongs to Palestine. They are illegal under international law but Israel has gotten away with it because have had US presidents backing the. Obama is the first president in a while to actually question them and not blindly support them.

It's funny how you left out all the wars of attempted conquest the Arabs have launched, lost and then went whining to the US about.

Almost like you were trying to be deceptive...

Israel has been ambushing the U.S. For decades with their illegal settlements. We, as a protector of Israel, end up taking shit from Terrorists because we support Israels expansion

Let Israel take the heat for their illegal activities

And after Trump was bragging so hard about personally cancelling the vote yesterday. How embarrassing for him.

He didn't brag about shit
Ah so all those reports about Trump being the reason there was no vote yesterday were just imaginary?

Try and keep up fool. Egypt withdrew the motion based on Trump's and Netanyahu's request and Obama and Kerry conspired with four other countries to reintroduce the motion to vote. I expect no less from the backstabbing bastard Kerry, after his testimony to Congress about atrocities in Vietnam, but thought Obama had a little more class. After almost 8 years of pretending to support Israel to get the Jewish vote, he showed what a low life bastard he really is.

Maybe the entire world is dead wrong. Something you ponder
Not my problem. It's on Israel to convince them of that, and they don't seem to care.

America has always been convinced before Hussien, right? Heck most of our citizens are convinced. Obozo is a marxist, Islamic extremist sypathesizer. He's also a coward, who did this in his last few days of office, because he believes the political consequences will be minimal for his party. I would be forced to respect him if he stood by his convictions. He's kind of like you in that you pretend to be impartial when it's clear as day you don't like jews.
Not true. A majority of American Jews even disagree with Israel's approach. Would you tell them they hate Jews? Anyways I wouldn't care what Israel did if America would leave them to their own devices.

:bsflag:
No it's true. My #1 political wish for about 12 years now is that we completely leave the middle east alone and let it eat itself if it wants to. Maybe Israel will come out on top. I don't care. I don't want a single other U.S. soldier to die over there because one group of religious nuts thinks their magical beliefs are better than the others.

We did that for a few years and 911 was the result. I guess you want another one of those.

And after Trump was bragging so hard about personally cancelling the vote yesterday. How embarrassing for him.

Ah so all those reports about Trump being the reason there was no vote yesterday were just imaginary?

Try and keep up fool. Egypt withdrew the motion based on Trump's and Netanyahu's request and Obama and Kerry conspired with four other countries to reintroduce the motion to vote. I expect no less from the backstabbing bastard Kerry, after his testimony to Congress about atrocities in Vietnam, but thought Obama had a little more class. After almost 8 years of pretending to support Israel to get the Jewish vote, he showed what a low life bastard he really is.
And then Egypt voted to condemn Israel anyways. Maybe you should keep up.

Not my problem. It's on Israel to convince them of that, and they don't seem to care.

America has always been convinced before Hussien, right? Heck most of our citizens are convinced. Obozo is a marxist, Islamic extremist sypathesizer. He's also a coward, who did this in his last few days of office, because he believes the political consequences will be minimal for his party. I would be forced to respect him if he stood by his convictions. He's kind of like you in that you pretend to be impartial when it's clear as day you don't like jews.
Not true. A majority of American Jews even disagree with Israel's approach. Would you tell them they hate Jews? Anyways I wouldn't care what Israel did if America would leave them to their own devices.

No it's true. My #1 political wish for about 12 years now is that we completely leave the middle east alone and let it eat itself if it wants to. Maybe Israel will come out on top. I don't care. I don't want a single other U.S. soldier to die over there because one group of religious nuts thinks their magical beliefs are better than the others.

We did that for a few years and 911 was the result. I guess you want another one of those.
Yeah 9-11, the day that a group we armed, trained and funded because we love fucking around in the middle east attacked us. What a fantastic strategy of ours.

:rolleyes:

And then Egypt voted to condemn Israel anyways. Maybe you should keep up.

I gave up on up you when you stated "the rest of the world voted to condemn Israel" Since when does a vote of 14-0 constitute "the rest of the world?" Obama didn't even have the 'nads to vote YES.

Yeah 9-11, the day that a group we armed, trained and funded because we love fucking around in the middle east attacked us. What a fantastic strategy of ours.

I thought Slick Willie had several chances to capture OBL after he bombed our Embassies in Africa, but decided he didn't have enough evidence to convict him.

I thought Slick Willie had several chances to capture OBL after he bombed our Embassies in Africa, but decided he didn't have enough evidence to convict him.
Well that's not the first time you've had absolutely zero fucking idea what you're talking about.

Anyways it doesn't matter because the group we armed, trained and funded because we love screwing around in the middle east would have still had the guy who planned 9/11 and the rest of their leadership intact.

Yet more proof liberal scum need to be destroyed. If Mexico was shooting rockets into the USA daily and killing our citizens like Palestinians do to Israel what would the USA do? Yes we'd fucking destroy Mexico, we roll tanks and planes and troops into Mexico and wipe the fuckers out. Then we'd occupy their territory and do whatever the hell we wanted with it. Israel has made this point many times. Hell a country flew planes into just two US buildings and we blew their entire country to shit.

Palestine does launch rockets and killing civilians and it's wrong. Palestine needs to realize that launching rockets into Israel will just make their situation worse than it already is because Israel will hit back 10 times harder. But maybe Israel needs stop with their ethnic cleansing of Palestians. Israel stole land from the Palestians and then continues to infringe upon the little land Palestians have left.

Mexico wouldn't launch rockets into the US because they have no reason to, we aren't killing their people and taking their land.

No Mexico is killing Americans and taking our land.

Well that's not the first time you've had absolutely zero fucking idea what you're talking about.

Anyways it doesn't matter because the group we armed, trained and funded because we love screwing around in the middle east would have still had the guy who planned 9/11 and the rest of their leadership intact.

Some folks like you are so fucking ignorant that they don't remember who was fighting the Russians when we provided them support. The principle of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Are you so out of ideas that you think that OBL didn't plan 911? If the Slickster had taken him when he had the chance, he wouldn't have been around to plan 911.

Forum List

Back