🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama ambush thwarted by Trump

Odd. The U.S. abstained from the vote, and everybody else in the world condemned Israel's settlements. Yet somehow... that's Obama's fault? :eusa_think:
Yes. It's Obama's fault for allowing the resolution to pass.
I would argue it's Israel's fault for continuing to do things that the entire world seems to want to condemn :dunno:

Maybe the entire world is dead wrong. Something you ponder
Not my problem. It's on Israel to convince them of that, and they don't seem to care.

America has always been convinced before Hussien, right? Heck most of our citizens are convinced. Obozo is a marxist, Islamic extremist sypathesizer. He's also a coward, who did this in his last few days of office, because he believes the political consequences will be minimal for his party. I would be forced to respect him if he stood by his convictions. He's kind of like you in that you pretend to be impartial when it's clear as day you don't like jews.
Not true. A majority of American Jews even disagree with Israel's approach. Would you tell them they hate Jews? Anyways I wouldn't care what Israel did if America would leave them to their own devices.

I would argue it's Israel's fault for continuing to do things that the entire world seems to want to condemn :dunno:

Not my problem. It's on Israel to convince them of that, and they don't seem to care.

America has always been convinced before Hussien, right? Heck most of our citizens are convinced. Obozo is a marxist, Islamic extremist sypathesizer. He's also a coward, who did this in his last few days of office, because he believes the political consequences will be minimal for his party. I would be forced to respect him if he stood by his convictions. He's kind of like you in that you pretend to be impartial when it's clear as day you don't like jews.
Not true. A majority of American Jews even disagree with Israel's approach. Would you tell them they hate Jews? Anyways I wouldn't care what Israel did if America would leave them to their own devices.

:bsflag:

No it's true. My #1 political wish for about 12 years now is that we completely leave the middle east alone and let it eat itself if it wants to. Maybe Israel will come out on top. I don't care. I don't want a single other U.S. soldier to die over there because one group of religious nuts thinks their magical beliefs are better than the others.

No it's true. My #1 political wish for about 12 years now is that we completely leave the middle east alone and let it eat itself if it wants to. Maybe Israel will come out on top. I don't care. I don't want a single other U.S. soldier to die over there because one group of religious nuts thinks their magical beliefs are better than the others.

Yeah yeah, I know you're a fraud. Let me see your source to a majority of American Jews disapprove of "Israel's approach".

Odd. The U.S. abstained from the vote, and everybody else in the world condemned Israel's settlements. Yet somehow... that's Obama's fault? :eusa_think:
Sorry... even much of the LEFT is condemning Obumble on this one... your boy is toast... and so is much of his legacy, after this...

Yeah yeah, I know you're a fraud. Let me see your source to a majority of American Jews disapprove of "Israel's approach".
Don't patronize me you little shit. http://jstreet.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/JStreetMarch2010PollRelease_FINAL.pdf

Sorry... even much of the LEFT is condemning Obumble on this one... your boy is toast... and so is much of his legacy, after this...
My "boy" is 28 days away from completing his 2nd term in office, proving that you pussies most certainly failed to make him "toast"

My "boy" is 28 days away from completing his 2nd term in office, proving that you pussies most certainly failed to make him "toast"
Awww....a happy Nazi snowflake.....

Don't patronize me you little shit. http://jstreet.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/JStreetMarch2010PollRelease_FINAL.pdf

:badgrin: Jstreet oh yeah you're impartial. GFY

Oops I forgot if Trump doesn't tweet it then none of you believe it.

Jstreet just came out in support of the UN resolution. Do you really expect us to consider them a neutral source?

Jstreet just came out in support of the UN resolution. Do you really expect us to consider them a neutral source?
If you have a problem with their poll then post it. The fact is, Israel's foreign policy get's them a 14-0 unanimous condemnation. I suspect American Jews wants Israeli Jews to survive instead of being inevitably wiped out like every group of religious nutters has seen happen to them in that blood soaked wasteland.

And only obamas a fault.....
Correct.

The United States abstained on the vote, at Obama's instruction.

If you believe anything else, there is this bridge in Brooklyn...
Ask chuck schummer! Look up his reaction

I voted for him twice myself...

Figured he was better than McSame...

Figured that he was better than Mittens... Mister Forty-Seven Percent...

And I was right...

Marginally...

He's done some good things, with the mess he was handed eight years ago...

But that has nothing to do with him trying to throw Israel under the bus...

Too bad your boy phukked-up so late in the game...

Then again, it's what you hyper-partisans do, when your back is against the wall..

You shit on everything, on your way out the door...

Not to worry, though...

You've lost the White House, the Senate, the House and the Supreme Court (that last, for a generation or more)...

With good reason...

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is going to overturn the impact of Obama's 11th-hour hissy-fit by cementing the American alliance with Israel; stronger than ever...

As a Centrist, and as a lifelong supporter of Israel and the Jewish People, I am going to laugh, long and hard, as your boy's parting shot at Israel is negated and overthrown...

Last edited:
I voted for him twice myself...

Figured he was better than McSame...

Figured that he was better than Mittens... Mister Forty-Seven Percent...

And I was right...

Marginally...

He's done some good things, with the mess he was handed eight years ago...

But that has nothing to do with him trying to throw Israel under the bus...

Too bad your boy phukked-up so late in the game...

Then again, it's what you hyper-partisans do, when your back is against the wall..

You shit on everything, on your way out the door...

Not to worry, though...

You've lost the White House, the Senate, the House and the Supreme Court (that last, for a generation or more)...

With good reason...

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is going to overturn the impact of Obama's 11th-hour hissy-fit by cementing the American alliance with Israel; stronger than ever...

As a Centrist, and as a lifelong supporter of Israel and the Jewish People, I am going to laugh, long and hard, as your boy's parting shot at Israel is negated and overthrown...
My god, you traitors hide everywhere.......

...My god, you traitors hide everywhere.......
There is no Treason at work here...

Merely truth...

Your boy phukked-up on his way out the door...

Showing what so many Americans have been warning us about all along...

Namely, his strong prejudices towards Islam and his contempt Israel and the traditional American supportive relationship with those friends and allies...

What a shame... to have come so far, without true scandal or betrayal, then to throw that all away in the last 30 days before leaving office...

Forum List

Back