🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama ambush thwarted by Trump

obamakhan-i8830.jpg

With these 2 going at it, it's like Spy vs. Spy in Mad magazine.

Obama thwarts Trump: White House Moves To Block Creation Of Muslim Registry
Obummer being Malicious

Yeah, it's obvious he waited until immediately before Christmas weekend and the lull between Christmas and New Years to do this.

Reminds me that, "Loose lips sink ships": https://thinkprogress.org/kris-kobach-muslim-registration-78fb5c7e9bdb#.4zq0nfz8v
Obamas true unamerican colors finally became visible to you.....

Obama neither hates America, nor is he a Muslim.

You're just trolling now
Sure he hates america.

He was raised on hating America, and 'Whitey.' Assholes like Bill Ayers and 'Reverend' Jeremiah Wright are his heroes. Thank God he's finally out of office. We'll now have an actual American who loves his country. I wish Trump all the best.
Nah, I don't think he hates "America"...he just hates people like you and jv456
White Americans! We know. He's already stated it. Even pulled in Fox News and followers
I'm white, and an American.

I'm gonna look at the bright side.

The Trump Presidency will be at the very least interesting. He'll succeed, which I hope........

Or he'll fail, which none of us really want, even the Trump haters. They just want Trump to fail in exactly the same way Mitch McConnell and Rush wanted Obama to fail.

The other benefit will be white nationalists like you two showing their true colors. That way once you get out of that trailer park, and out in the open, we can get clean head shots.

Stop gobbling down Democrat Fake News shite. There is nothing wrong with being white and nationalist. It really is too bad you've gone all-in on Hussein/Democrat Anti-American/Anti-White propaganda. Shame on you.

Odd. The U.S. abstained from the vote, and everybody else in the world condemned Israel's settlements. Yet somehow... that's Obama's fault? :eusa_think:
Yes. It's Obama's fault for allowing the resolution to pass.
I would argue it's Israel's fault for continuing to do things that the entire world seems to want to condemn :dunno:

Odd. The U.S. abstained from the vote, and everybody else in the world condemned Israel's settlements. Yet somehow... that's Obama's fault? :eusa_think:
I would argue it's Israel's fault for continuing to do things that the entire world seems to want to condemn :dunno:

Maybe the entire world is dead wrong. Something you ponder
Not my problem. It's on Israel to convince them of that, and they don't seem to care.

Maybe the entire world is dead wrong. Something you ponder
Not my problem. It's on Israel to convince them of that, and they don't seem to care.

America has always been convinced before Hussien, right? Heck most of our citizens are convinced. Obozo is a marxist, Islamic extremist sypathesizer. He's also a coward, who did this in his last few days of office, because he believes the political consequences will be minimal for his party. I would be forced to respect him if he stood by his convictions. He's kind of like you in that you pretend to be impartial when it's clear as day you don't like jews.

Obama broke with 70 years of US policy. He rewarded the arabs for their terrorism. He's firmly on the radical Muslim side, has been his whole life.
Rewarded arabs for their terrorism? :cuckoo:

Maybe Israel should ask themselves why the rest of the world voted unanimously to condemn them.
If the entire world is against you, maybe you are the asshole.

Obama broke with 70 years of US policy. He rewarded the arabs for their terrorism. He's firmly on the radical Muslim side, has been his whole life.
Rewarded arabs for their terrorism? :cuckoo:

Maybe Israel should ask themselves why the rest of the world voted unanimously to condemn them.
If the entire world is against you, maybe you are the asshole.

I don't care what anyone thinks of Israel, I think for my self, but if blindly following others makes you feel comfortable then go ahead.

Forum List

Back