🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama ambush thwarted by Trump

U.S. abstains from a vote where the rest of the world voted unanimously. A favor that Israel will behave unreasonably ungrateful for.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html
There are a lot of angles to this settlement issue.

I find it nearly amazing how the American opposition to Israeli settlements comes from the far Left, and the far Alt Right...meaning the anti Jewish right. (KKK, NN, etc)

At any rate...are these "settlements" not an infringement on lands that had been previously allocated for Palestinians? It kind of reminds me of what we did to the American Indians, which resulted in the reservation system. I don't pretend to know much more about the realities.

Anyway...looks like Righties are just dying to get started, and can't seem to control themselves.

Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim who hates America and Israel. So this shouldn't be surprising to anyone. He's done so much damage to the country. Let's just hope & pray Trump can repair at least some of it.

Odd. The U.S. abstained from the vote, and everybody else in the world condemned Israel's settlements. Yet somehow... that's Obama's fault? :eusa_think:

Obama broke with 70 years of US policy. He rewarded the arabs for their terrorism. He's firmly on the radical Muslim side, has been his whole life.
Rewarded arabs for their terrorism? :cuckoo:

Maybe Israel should ask themselves why the rest of the world voted unanimously to condemn them.

I think they know. Standing up against the Muslims is dangerous. Going along, seems safer.
Both Israel and the Muslims are wrong.

Odd. The U.S. abstained from the vote, and everybody else in the world condemned Israel's settlements. Yet somehow... that's Obama's fault? :eusa_think:

Obama broke with 70 years of US policy. He rewarded the arabs for their terrorism. He's firmly on the radical Muslim side, has been his whole life.
Rewarded arabs for their terrorism? :cuckoo:

Maybe Israel should ask themselves why the rest of the world voted unanimously to condemn them.

I think they know. Standing up against the Muslims is dangerous. Going along, seems safer.
And they will cut ties with that Muslim group!

There is so much spin and false claims when it comes to Israel and Obama. Fact is - despite public tensions between Obama and Netanyahu - the relationship between the US and Israel is as tight as ever in the most important aspects - security, policy, aid. This includes specific Obama policies that aid Israel.

How will American-Israeli relations fare under Trump?
The short answer to this is the U.S.-Israel relationship on trade, and on tech and on defense development stuff couldn’t be better under President Obama, even though there were some complaints about him in other regards. As [President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] tussled in the press and probably a little bit behind closed doors, the Israeli Defense Forces and the Pentagon, their relationship was just as tight as could be. In fact, at the end of the day, they signed this deal for $38 billion over 10 years. No other country gets this sort of largess from the U.S. taxpayers. And just a week ago, I was down in the southern deserts of Israel waiting for two F35 airplanes to land. And Israel is the first country outside of the United States to get the Lockheed Martin F35. Whether that’s a curse or a blessing, everyone thinks it’s a blessing here.

Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim who hates America and Israel. So this shouldn't be surprising to anyone. He's done so much damage to the country. Let's just hope & pray Trump can repair at least some of it.
Obama neither hates America, nor is he a Muslim.

You're just trolling now
Sure he hates america.

He was raised on hating America, and 'Whitey.' Assholes like Bill Ayers and 'Reverend' Jeremiah Wright are his heroes. Thank God he's finally out of office. We'll now have an actual American who loves his country. I wish Trump all the best.

Trump tried, but the UN has voted to condemn Israel. So Hussein got his way. He's bucking to be the head of the UN at some point. It makes sense. He loves dividing people. It's what he does best. It's what Communist Organizers do.

You're just trolling now
Sure he hates america.

He was raised on hating America, and 'Whitey.' Assholes like Bill Ayers and 'Reverend' Jeremiah Wright are his heroes. Thank God he's finally out of office. We'll now have an actual American who loves his country. I wish Trump all the best.
Nah, I don't think he hates "America"...he just hates people like you and jv456

You're just trolling now
Sure he hates america.

His 'Heroes' are hateful Anti-American assholes. They indoctrinated him on hating America and 'Whitey.' I'm very relieved the Communist Organizer activist is finally out of office. We'll now have a President who actually loves America. It's gonna be so refreshing.

You're just trolling now
Sure he hates america.

White Americans! We know. He's already stated it. Even pulled in Fox News and followers

You're just trolling now
Sure he hates america.

White Americans! We know. He's already stated it. Even pulled in Fox News and followers
I'm white, and an American.

I'm gonna look at the bright side.

The Trump Presidency will be at the very least interesting. He'll succeed, which I hope........

Or he'll fail, which none of us really want, even the Trump haters. They just want Trump to fail in exactly the same way Mitch McConnell and Rush wanted Obama to fail.

The other benefit will be white nationalists like you two showing their true colors. That way once you get out of that trailer park, and out in the open, we can get clean head shots.

We went to war with Mexico, took Texas, occupied it, and never gave it back. The west bank vs Texas.
Not even close. You are thinking of the war that got the southwest. Texas battled Mexico on its own. Was an independent nation and then petitioned to become a state.

Forum List

Back