Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections

and this horseshit comes from a dope that insists all other presidents have made their college transcripts public?

pardon me but I don't believe you based strictly on your history
That's excellent news! And hopefully, they'll all vote Democrat.
Well, essentially this amounts to human-trafficking. Transporting people into the country for illegal purposes. Prostitution, drug-trafficking, stuffing ballot boxes, so forth.
Who transported them in?
The US government under the direction of Homeland Security in conjunction with the Immigration And Customs Enforcement. They were flying them all over the country. Wouldn't be hard to bring up the purchase orders for the tickets.

logo.png
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I don't see any other groups marching up and down the street with high powered rifles over their shoulder trying to instigate trouble.
Nope, just a bunch of dickheads with nothing but tax and spend policies needing millions of illegals to water down the vote, thus taking away the people of this country's only tool to prevent authoritarian rule.

This is how dictatorships maintain power, with either illegitimate elections or ending them entirely.

I take it that you aren't in favor of Obama serving a couple more terms. Too bad for you.

So is the far left finally admitting that Obama is doing his best to be a dictator?

You didn't hear that from me.

So they are finally admitting that they want Obama to be dictator!

No, I just like throwing some crap out occasionally to watch the teabaggers jump on it.

I hate to break it to ya but you have more to fear than Tea Party members.

I don't see any other groups marching up and down the street with high powered rifles over their shoulder trying to instigate trouble.
Nope, just a bunch of dickheads with nothing but tax and spend policies needing millions of illegals to water down the vote, thus taking away the people of this country's only tool to prevent authoritarian rule.

This is how dictatorships maintain power, with either illegitimate elections or ending them entirely.

I take it that you aren't in favor of Obama serving a couple more terms. Too bad for you.

I hope he gives it a go. That would be exactly what would kicks things off.
And our military took this thing called an oath based on the very oath obama continues to ignore.

You are ready to believe any crazy thing as long as it is against Obama, aren't you.
Oh contrare, you won't believe anything bad about him.

The evidence of this is everywhere. It's been going on for years. This time Obama couldn't wait for a decade to get it done. He practically put his signature on it.

And our military took this thing called an oath based on the very oath obama continues to ignore.

You are ready to believe any crazy thing as long as it is against Obama, aren't you.

The evidence of this is everywhere. It's been going on for years. This time Obama couldn't wait for a decade to get it done. He practically put his signature on it.

Wow you really believe that don't you. You are truly retarded. Stupid or idiot just doesn't describe what is going on in your head. It's got to be some sort of chemical imbalance.

and this horseshit comes from a dope that insists all other presidents have made their college transcripts public?

pardon me but I don't believe you based strictly on your history
Well, essentially this amounts to human-trafficking. Transporting people into the country for illegal purposes. Prostitution, drug-trafficking, stuffing ballot boxes, so forth.
Who transported them in?
The US government under the direction of Homeland Security in conjunction with the Immigration And Customs Enforcement. They were flying them all over the country. Wouldn't be hard to bring up the purchase orders for the tickets.

logo.png
Many of them were flown into Nashville and I saw reports of them getting off at San Diego International Airport and moving into Chula Vista where I used to live.

Wow you really believe that don't you. You are truly retarded. Stupid or idiot just doesn't describe what is going on in your head. It's got to be some sort of chemical imbalance.
And you're just a little shit that will eat a mile of Obama's shit and ask for seconds. This kind of shit will be his undoing.

Hate to break it to you but the military is what leftist fear.
Why do you think Pelousy tagged returning vets as terrorist?
Why on earth would I fear the U.S. military? They're the ones who are going to be shooting at idiots trying to revolt. :Boom2:

Sorry but your fantasies dont fit reality.
The left is terrified of the military,and rightfully so.
You didn't answer my question. What are you afraid of?

You might want to go back and read your own post.
I did. Still don't see why I should fear the military. :dunno: so? What are you afraid of?

So you're with Pelousy in calling vets terrorist.
Sounds like she has something to fear,so it's a pretty safe bet you should to.

And you're just a little shit that will eat a mile of Obama's shit and ask for seconds. This kind of shit will be his undoing.

Teabaggers are funny anyway, but you are the pick of the litter.

Who transported them in?

logo.png
Many of them were flown into Nashville and I saw reports of them getting off at San Diego International Airport and moving into Chula Vista where I used to live.
Well? Let's see your imaginary reports ...

Who transported them in?

logo.png

Do you read anything other than The Huffingpaint Post?

This kind of shit will be his undoing.
What do you mean by this? Are you seriously thinking Obama will be removed from office because of what you are claiming about illegals being transported? Will they take away his birthday? Impeach him?

Why on earth would I fear the U.S. military? They're the ones who are going to be shooting at idiots trying to revolt. :Boom2:

I did. Still don't see why I should fear the military. :dunno: so? What are you afraid of?

Really? A strawman is the best you've got? :rolleyes: You must be terrified. You can't even answer a simple question.

Who transported them in?

logo.png

Do you read anything other than The Huffingpaint Post?
I never read that rag. You're shootin' blanks. What else ya got?

What do you mean by this? Are you seriously thinking Obama will be removed from office because of what you are claiming about illegals being transported? Will they take away his birthday? Impeach him?

I think it'll be more the dems undoing than obamas.
If you think the mid terms were an asswhipping? Just wait.

Well, see. I know he will pay a price for it, either while in office or afterwards.

Really? A strawman is the best you've got? :rolleyes: You must be terrified. You can't even answer a simple question.

I just dont care for our pos prez pissing on the Constitution.
And neither do our vets and active military.
It wont end well you can count on that.

Wait for what? I heard the same thing from the nutty right in 2011 about the 2010 "asswhipping."

You're all happy to see the law broken as long as it benefits you. You have not problem with corruption as long as it helps your twisted causes. I'm done talking to you stupid motherfuckers

End of discussion.

I seriously doubt the average voter is spending much time worrying about Mudwhistle's claim that TSA is transporting illegal immigrants into the country.

Forum List

Back