Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections

and this horseshit comes from a dope that insists all other presidents have made their college transcripts public?

pardon me but I don't believe you based strictly on your history
That's excellent news! And hopefully, they'll all vote Democrat.

And you wonder why you and your buddies are afraid of Americans with guns.
and here I thought it was right wingers who were afraid of blacks with guns. :dunno:

Not in the least. I have a shitload of firearms and I actually know how to use em.
It has a lot to do with being able to afford hundreds of dollars a week in ammo to practice with. Well that and not holding my pistol sideways...
Well then you must be the exception to the rule because that's not the impression I get from reading many of the right wingers posts around here.

and this horseshit comes from a dope that insists all other presidents have made their college transcripts public?

Not all Americans. Just the crazy teabaggers.

I hate to break it to ya but you have more to fear than Tea Party members.
Oh, yeah? Like what?

I don't see any other groups marching up and down the street with high powered rifles over their shoulder trying to instigate trouble.

I for one am glad you dont fear the silent majority.
It'll make it that much easier.

four guys leaning on a tailgate drinking beer and chewing tobacco while whining about a black president doesn't make you a silent majority.

Really? Thats what you think?
How many of these hillbillies have six thousand dollar rifles?
How many live in five thousand square foot homes?
You are woefully misinformed as to the demographics of firearm owners.
Patheticaly so actually.

Oh, yeah? Like what?

As the far left keeps proving, the far left religious cult, as they are the most dangerous religion on the planet..

Well, essentially this amounts to human-trafficking. Transporting people into the country for illegal purposes. Prostitution, drug-trafficking, stuffing ballot boxes, so forth.

I don't see any other groups marching up and down the street with high powered rifles over their shoulder trying to instigate trouble.

four guys leaning on a tailgate drinking beer and chewing tobacco while whining about a black president doesn't make you a silent majority.

More far left propaganda designed around hate and fear mongering!

More likely just laughing at teabaggers with an inflated sense of importance.

I'm sure just another unintended consequence. I think this is one of the main reasons for the executive amnesty. Obama just ignoring federal laws for political gain. Liberals claim that our voting system is one of the few things impervious to fraud, but if you don't look for it or if it's just difficult to find it, you can deny that it exists. Unless there is a thorough check that includes verifying all registrations and a complete update of voter rolls, fraud will continue unnoticed. Only time fraud is detected is when a person votes more than once and leaves a paper trail. Closer checks have revealed dead people voting. Since illegal aliens will have driver's licenses and no way to check citizenship, their illegal votes will not be detected. This is by design.

" President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole.

While stressing that it remains illegal for noncitizens to vote, secretaries of state from Ohio and Kansas said they won’t have the tools to sniff out illegal immigrants who register anyway, ignoring stiff penalties to fill out the registration forms that are easily available at shopping malls, motor vehicle bureaus and in curbside registration drives.

Anyone registering to vote attests that he or she is a citizen, but Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said mass registration drives often aren’t able to give due attention to that part, and so illegal immigrants will still get through. "

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/?page=1#ixzz3Rf8Xmrjw
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I knew this was going to happen from the start. Its a way for the bottom feeding dems to hold onto power. They can't win much of anything without doing crap like this. They cannot win with just legitimate citizens voting. That is why they trash voter ID.

Gotta feeling it wont be much longer before there's a revolt.

Of course. You'll be in one of those FEMA prisons before you know it.

Does the number 3% mean anything to you?

Well, essentially this amounts to human-trafficking. Transporting people into the country for illegal purposes. Prostitution, drug-trafficking, stuffing ballot boxes, so forth.

well, essentially, it (OP) amounts to horseshit, and so forth and so on ..

Who transported them in?

Yes we know that far left propaganda rules you far left drones.

And thus the far left keeps proving that the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet.

Also they show they are irony impaired as well..

I'm sure just another unintended consequence. I think this is one of the main reasons for the executive amnesty. Obama just ignoring federal laws for political gain. Liberals claim that our voting system is one of the few things impervious to fraud, but if you don't look for it or if it's just difficult to find it, you can deny that it exists. Unless there is a thorough check that includes verifying all registrations and a complete update of voter rolls, fraud will continue unnoticed. Only time fraud is detected is when a person votes more than once and leaves a paper trail. Closer checks have revealed dead people voting. Since illegal aliens will have driver's licenses and no way to check citizenship, their illegal votes will not be detected. This is by design.

" President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole.

While stressing that it remains illegal for noncitizens to vote, secretaries of state from Ohio and Kansas said they won’t have the tools to sniff out illegal immigrants who register anyway, ignoring stiff penalties to fill out the registration forms that are easily available at shopping malls, motor vehicle bureaus and in curbside registration drives.

Anyone registering to vote attests that he or she is a citizen, but Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said mass registration drives often aren’t able to give due attention to that part, and so illegal immigrants will still get through. "

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/?page=1#ixzz3Rf8Xmrjw

I knew this was going to happen from the start. Its a way for the bottom feeding dems to hold onto power. They can't win much of anything without doing crap like this. They cannot win with just legitimate citizens voting. That is why they trash voter ID.

Shiiiit,we'll be running em.

Like all the far left drone posts on this board?

well, essentially, it (OP) amounts to horseshit, and so forth and so on

Patheticaly so actually.

So now all firearm owners have six thousand dollar rifles and live in 5000 sq/ft homes. Oddly, that's not the group I see prancing up and down the street in their cammo and matching sun glasses.

Nope, just a bunch of dickheads with nothing but tax and spend policies needing millions of illegals to water down the vote, thus taking away the people of this country's only tool to prevent authoritarian rule.

This is how dictatorships maintain power, with either illegitimate elections or ending them entirely.

Patheticaly so actually.

So now all firearm owners have six thousand dollar rifles and live in 5000 sq/ft homes. Oddly, that's not the group I see prancing up and down the street in their cammo and matching sun glasses.

Hence the silent majority.
Spend a little time at the range and you'd know this.

Shiiiit,we'll be running em.
It's cute how you think you and your butt buddies are going to be able to defeat the U.S. military.

Keep telling yourself that......

Patheticaly so actually.

Like these guys?

new-black-panthers-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back