Obama and Clinton didn't have anything to do with Libya

I love how righties re write history as fast as it happened .

Libyans rose up on their own with good reason. We helped wh air support so Qudaffis air force wouldnt slaughter them .

the conservatives really love thier dictators !

Libyans rose up on their own with good reason. We helped wh air support so Qudaffis air force wouldnt slaughter them .

No we don't like our people dying for you do.good missions.......Atleast Iraq we had real security isses...libya.....nit.so much.....liberals love.to destabilize the mid east....

And Obama's Internet tough guy act with the red line in syria.......lolololol

No we don't like our people dying for you do.good missions.......Atleast Iraq we had real security isses...libya.....nit.so much.....liberals love.to destabilize the mid east....

No troops were killed in our air support of the rebs .

Qudaffi is gone .

Would u rather we do nothing as he brutally wiped out the rebels ?

Qudaffi is gone .

If you're gonna do it....do it right....stay control the area and stabilize it.

Democrats don't like to stay, they kill one strongman and let another take their place....hence both Iraq and libya....both controlled by the JV team......great job!

Qudaffi is gone .

Well, hell...

If he had wiped out Obungle's "JV Team", we wouldn't be dealing with them in Lybia now, would we???

And to think that the Idiot in Chief backed them in Syria against Assad too...

And now they want to bring them HERE...

How about being a good little sheeple, and offering a few of them a place in YOUR home???

Not true. Of course it's not true that the Libya was a war started by them either. The true is somewhere in the middle.

Qudaffi is gone .

Well, hell...

If he had wiped out Obungle's "JV Team", we wouldn't be dealing with them in Lybia now, would we???

How about being a good little sheeple, and offering a few of them a place in YOUR home???

ISIS is not in control of Iraq or Libya .

And they are Jv.

Bullshit......they bombed the shit out of Libya.....so.liberals quit lying. They started that Arab spring shit.....and liberals just love to lie

Trump on Libya, Syria and Egypt:
I agree that the Democrats are lying, war monger hawks who destabilized Libya and handed it to ISIS. But the Republicans started the war in Iraq which is now largely controlled by extremists. So it goes both ways.

Qudaffi is gone .

Well, hell...

ISIS is not in control of Iraq or Libya .

And they are Jv.
Then go ask your mommy if you can have a few...

Bullshit......they bombed the shit out of Libya.....so.liberals quit lying. They started that Arab spring shit.....and liberals just love to lie

Trump on Libya, Syria and Egypt:
Please provide links to people who have said Obama and Clinton had nothing to do with Libya.

And Trump was all for our intervention in Libya. He tried to lie about that, but was caught. Now he backpedals and waffles and discombobulates.

Another flip-flop: Trump now admits he supported Libya step-in

Forum List

Back