Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

An artist in verbal vivisection who resorts to half truths?

Funny, I keep seeing people like you calling her a liar, but doing absolutely nothing to rebut her claims. I dare you, any of you, to disprove her. That, or I can completely embarrass you in front of your PLO loving friends. Your choice.

So if I say that Ted Cruz is making plans to "Destroy New Jersey", it's up to y'all to prove me wrong? :disbelief:

This could get fun...

`

That is a non sequitur. I will not respond to your asininity.

Still waitin' for that apology for claiming that I wanted any to die because of their religion.

It was a question, same as yours http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...-the-middle-east-and-obama-3.html#post8124184

This was the post:

"If the Iranians were cold blooded assassins there wouldn't be any Jews left in Iran?

By your omission you'd like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs. ?"

Perhaps you'd elucidate.

this was the post
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalChic View Post

Are you actually going to compare the fact that a law officer carries a gun to a cold blooded assassin high on crack with same?

Really?

Be honest, and state that you'd like men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs.

My reply
Israel is not a Law officer, Muslims dont drink Alcohol, much less would they take drugs
YOU be honest would YOU like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs?

To many people Iran is the Law Officer standing up to the israeli cold blooded assassins

Your post reminds me of the old joke.
A man had tattooed on his Penis "have a nice day" when his wife saw it she said "don't put words in my mouth"

It is her claim and she cannot prove her fucking lies are true.
You mean your colleague's 'disputable assertions', right?

The title of the thread has not been estabished to be true.
Ergo, the appellation: 'disputable assertions'.

"...Nor have a posters claims about Israels ties to the land been established to be true."
I did not realize that Israeli claims to the land were directly connected to the assertion that current manifestations of US foreign policy were likely to prove injurious or fatal to the State of Israel.
71_71.gif

Funny, I keep seeing people like you calling her a liar, but doing absolutely nothing to rebut her claims. I dare you, any of you, to disprove her. That, or I can completely embarrass you in front of your PLO loving friends. Your choice.

Here, let me help her.

She posted four links backing up her claims. What have you done?

I can't speak for Miss Sherri, but I for one read them looking for ANY evidence that her claim of current plans in the works by the Government of The United States to "Destroy Israel" is true.
:dunno:

This was the post:

"If the Iranians were cold blooded assassins there wouldn't be any Jews left in Iran?

By your omission you'd like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs. ?"

Perhaps you'd elucidate.

this was the post
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalChic View Post

Are you actually going to compare the fact that a law officer carries a gun to a cold blooded assassin high on crack with same?

Really?

Be honest, and state that you'd like men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs.

My reply
Israel is not a Law officer, Muslims dont drink Alcohol, much less would they take drugs
YOU be honest would YOU like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs?

To many people Iran is the Law Officer standing up to the israeli cold blooded assassins

Your post reminds me of the old joke.
A man had tattooed on his Penis "have a nice day" when his wife saw it she said "don't put words in my mouth"

Nope.

This is your post, #39:

Go check.....

Then you can apologize.

You mean your colleague's 'disputable assertions', right?

The title of the thread has not been estabished to be true.

Nor have a posters claims about Israels ties to the land been established to be true.
MYTH

“The Jews have no claim to the land they call Israel."

FACT

A common misperception is that all the Jews were forced into the Diaspora by the Romans after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the year 70 C.E. and then, 1,800 years later, the Jews suddenly returned to Palestine demanding their country back. In reality, the Jewish people have maintained ties to their historic homeland for more than 3,700 years.

The Jewish people base their claim to the Land of Israel on at least four premises: 1) the Jewish people settled and developed the land; 2) the international community granted political sovereignty in Palestine to the Jewish people; 3) the territory was captured in defensive wars and 4) God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham.

Even after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem, and the beginning of the exile, Jewish life in the Land of Israel continued and often flourished. Large communities were reestablished in Jerusalem and Tiberias by the ninth century. In the 11th century, Jewish communities grew in Rafah, Gaza, Ashkelon, Jaffa and Caesarea. The Crusaders massacred many Jews during the 12th century, but the community rebounded in the next two centuries as large numbers of rabbis and Jewish pilgrims immigrated to Jerusalem and the Galilee. Prominent rabbis established communities in Safed, Jerusalem and elsewhere during the next 300 years.

By the early 19th century—years before the birth of the modern Zionist movement—more than 10,000 Jews lived throughout what is today Israel.1 The 78 years of nation-building, beginning in 1870, culminated in the reestablishment of the Jewish State.

Israel’s international “birth certificate” was validated by the promise of the Bible; uninterrupted Jewish settlement from the time of Joshua onward; the Balfour Declaration of 1917; the League of Nations Mandate, which incorporated the Balfour Declaration; the United Nations partition resolution of 1947; Israel’s admission to the UN in 1949; the recognition of Israel by most other states; and, most of all, the society created by Israel’s people in decades of thriving, dynamic national existence.

“Nobody does Israel any service by proclaiming its ‘right to exist.' Israel’s right to exist, like that of the United States, Saudi Arabia and 152 other states, is axiomatic and unreserved. Israel’s legitimacy is not suspended in midair awaiting acknowledgement. . . .There is certainly no other state, big or small, young or old, that would consider mere recognition of its ‘right to exist’ a favor, or a negotiable concession.”

Abba Eban

Myths & Facts: Israel's Roots (Chapter 1) | Jewish Virtual Library

I received an email yesterday to which I attributed a certain .....hyperbole.
But, upon research.....it's true.

Here is part of that email:
"I just wanted to write a post here outlining what Obama has been doing in the Middle East while America is rightfully preoccupied with the Obamacare tragedy. Yesterday, John Kerry went on Israeli TV and said that if Israel does not partition the country and create a" Palestinian state" (along borders that are indefensible) he will
1) make sure that Israel is isolated at the UN (that Israel will be declared an illegitimate state or a non state)
2) that he will work to ensure that Europe no longer trades with Israel, thereby strangling the Israeli economy and
3) he said that if "Israel does not comply, there will be violence against it".

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord....Kerry warned Israelis that the result would be a third intifada of terrorist attacks against Israel.
But that was just for starters.

2. In addition, Kerry said, Israel would be more internationally isolated, there would be increased calls for boycotts and divestment from Israel, and the advent of a Palestinian leadership committed to violence.

3. ....Kerry also denounced Jewish settlements in the West Bank as "illegitimate" and called for an end of the presence of "IDF soldiers perpetually in the West Bank."

4. ....Kerry's remarks fit perfectly with the Palestinian playbook. His anti-Israel outbursts were bound to play well in Ramallah and Amman."
Blog: Kerry Threatens Israel

5. "US Secretary of State John Kerry, using the bully tactics of his boss Barack Obama, warned Israel that if Israeli-Palestinian talks break down, there might be a third intifada. Kerry’s one-sided warning was even more astounding when this fact is thrown in the mix: two days before he shot off his mouth, a poll conducted by the Arab World For Research & Development showed that only 29% of West Bank and Gaza Palestinians would be in favor of a third intifada, even though 60% believe it could happen."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada - Townhall.com Staff 11/8/2013 9:05 AM

6. ".... despicable action by Kerry means is that Kerry has now tacitly given a green light for Palestinian terrorists to wage a third intifada against Israel....
Kerry’s threat came during a joint interview with Channel 2's Udi Segal and Maher Shalabi of Palestine TV.... said:

...I believe that if we do not resolve the issues between Palestinians and Israelis, if we do not find a way to find peace, there will be an increasing isolation of Israel, three will be an increasing campaign of the de-legitimization of Israel that has been taking place on an international basis..."

a. Of course, Kerry never mentions the Israelis’ aspirations to simply live in peace without the constant existential threat, but then, the same man who lied about Vietnam atrocities can’t exactly be someone who wants the truth."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada

7. "...the Obama administration is working behind the scenes in tandem with the EU’s boycott of Israeli settlements, tying the seriousness of the EU’s future ban to Israel’s actions during current U.S.-brokered talks with the Palestinians, according to a senior Palestinian negotiator....Kerry is using the EU sanctions to blackmail Israel into complying with talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state that would include the West Bank and eastern Jerusalem.....cause incalculable damage to the Israeli economy.”

a. In July, the EU published guidelines that deny EU funds in the form of grants, prizes and financial instruments from going toward any Jewish entities in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights or eastern Jerusalem.
Report: Kerry threatening Israel with sanctions

Are there still folks who question where Obama's interests lie?

the EU thing would have to be confirmed by more than a "Palestinian" negotiator it wouldn't surprise me though

John Kerry warns of third intifada if Israeli-Palestinian talks fail - Telegraph

"We are managing an open and prolonged conflict, which for the Palestinians does not end with the 1967 borders," Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon said.

"There is no sign of compromise (from the Palestinians). We are therefore not about to solve this based on what we thought.

Let them Initiate a third one; Israel will do what should have been done before; Wipe them out like the Rodents they are :smiliehug:

Here, let me help her.

I can't speak for Miss Sherri, but I for one read them looking for ANY evidence that her claim of current plans in the works by the Government of The United States to "Destroy Israel" is true.

Well I suggest you stop posting and start researching, AVG. Saying something isn't true doesn't make it untrue. You've yet to prove it untrue. Talk is cheap.

"...a claim has been made and it is up to PC (and anyone who cares to help her) to find a credible link showing evidence of current plans being formulated by the American Government to 'Destroy Israel'..."
Already covered in the following excerpt...

"...It is a summary-level interpretation of current events and policy manifestions which holds that such events and manifestations may prove injurious or fatal to the State of Israel.

Like all summations of likely future impact it is speculative in nature and its facts and assertions are subject to different filters and perspectives and interpretations depending upon the political inclinations of the interpreter.

It is also protected by the 'Literary License' factor by which so many of us, when creating a thread, present a case, and create a defensible if somewhat dramatic title, in order to draw-in a crowd for discussion. An entirely acceptable gambit
..."

Of COURSE no formalized, public plan exists to 'Destroy Israel'; certainly not labeled as such.

But that does not preclude pro-Israeli bloggers from interpreting current events and manifestations of current US foreign policy and initiatives as likely to prove injurious-to or fatal-to the State of Israel - intelligent and rational speculation designed to raise awareness of possibilities and likely prospects.

The 'rational speculation' nature of the assertion, with the attendant differences in standards pertaining to proofs, is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Last edited:
John Kerry warns of third intifada if Israeli-Palestinian talks fail - Telegraph

"We are managing an open and prolonged conflict, which for the Palestinians does not end with the 1967 borders," Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon said.

"There is no sign of compromise (from the Palestinians). We are therefore not about to solve this based on what we thought.

Let them Initiate a third one; Israel will do what should have been done before; Wipe them out like the Rodents they are :smiliehug:

And then there was this^

Prove it. I'm already licking my chops. I have three years worth of study and many books regarding the Arab-Israeli conflict. I spent two years on another forum debating an anti-Semitic woman, and as a result I wound up educating myself.

Come on, come at me!

I hate to burst your bubble there Bud, but a claim has been made and it is up to PC (and anyone who cares to help her) to find a credible link showing evidence of current plans being formulated by the American Government to "Destroy Israel".
:popcorn:

Did the Iranian nuclear talks that just wrapped up tell you anything? Israel didn't even get a say so in the matter. They saw the prospect of a deal with Iran to be a threat to their national security. Over explicit objections, they were completely ignored nearly every world power, except France. His demand that Israel revert to it's pre-1967 borders is more evidence. His willingness to fund Israel's enemies is even more. You must be kidding when you say Obama isn't trying to destroy them.

http://rt.com/news/israel-targets-iran-deal-501/

Yes, we can: Obama waives anti-terrorism provisions to arm Syrian rebels ? RT USA

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/22/gift-us-f-16-fighter-jets-en-route-to-egypt-amid-criticism/

Egyptians Bewildered Over Support for Muslim Brotherhood :: Gatestone Institute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciES8cEoGZ8]Obama Urges Israel to Go Back to 1967 Borders - YouTube[/ame]

Hate to burst another bubble, but the talks broke off because Kerry was not willing to go along with the bad deal that the French had put together.

The truth sucks, eh?

Well the link I posted is still there, if anyone cares to check it, but I'm going to cut you some slack here, I am sure you believe in your head what you posted as being true, while others, in the reality based world, might disagree

So if I say that Ted Cruz is making plans to "Destroy New Jersey", it's up to y'all to prove me wrong? :disbelief:

This could get fun...

`

That is a non sequitur. I will not respond to your asininity.
:lmao:

And if I may:

JERUSALEM: Obama, Kerry dust off old Arab peace proposal in push to resolve Israeli-Palestinian conflict | Middle East | McClatchy DC

Daled Amos: Kerry To Revive Saudi Peace Initiative -- The One Obama Once Denied Interest In

Kerry expected to revive 2002 Saudi peace initiative | The Times of Israel

BBC News | MEDIA REPORTS | Text: Beirut Declaration

You know what the common theme here is? Get Israel to revert to its indefensible PRE 1967 BORDERS. That within itself is an attempt to destroy Israel. Which is also proof that Obama has an ulterior motive to destroy Israel, if not by war but by law.

Last edited:
I hate to burst your bubble there Bud, but a claim has been made and it is up to PC (and anyone who cares to help her) to find a credible link showing evidence of current plans being formulated by the American Government to "Destroy Israel".
:popcorn:

Did the Iranian nuclear talks that just wrapped up tell you anything? Israel didn't even get a say so in the matter. They saw the prospect of a deal with Iran to be a threat to their national security. Over explicit objections, they were completely ignored nearly every world power, except France. His demand that Israel revert to it's pre-1967 borders is more evidence. His willingness to fund Israel's enemies is even more. You must be kidding when you say Obama isn't trying to destroy them.

http://rt.com/news/israel-targets-iran-deal-501/

Yes, we can: Obama waives anti-terrorism provisions to arm Syrian rebels ? RT USA

U.S. gift of F-16 fighters headed to Egypt, despite Morsi's harsh rhetoric | Fox News

Egyptians Bewildered Over Support for Muslim Brotherhood :: Gatestone Institute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciES8cEoGZ8]Obama Urges Israel to Go Back to 1967 Borders - YouTube[/ame]

Hate to burst another bubble, but the talks broke off because Kerry was not willing to go along with the bad deal that the French had put together.

The truth sucks, eh?

Your truth isn't my truth, you tell it as only you can understand it. Which in and of itself is a lie. See my previous post.

Here, let me help her.

Well I suggest you stop posting and start researching, AVG. Saying something isn't true doesn't make it untrue. You've yet to prove it untrue. Talk is cheap.

Kind of like the plans Ted Cruz is making to destroy New Jersey claim that you can't refute and I can't prove?

Like I said, this is getting fun.

Kind of like the plans Ted Cruz is making to destroy New Jersey claim that you can't refute and I can't prove?

Like I said, this is getting fun.

You're being childish. You aren't doing anything to contradict PC. Please at least try to put your back into it.

Why am I being forced to buy weapons for the Israelis?

How is it okay for the government to force me to buy a product I don't want to buy?

eh??????

Last edited:
Why am I being forced to buy weapons for the Israelis?

How is it okay for the government to force me to buy a product I don't want to buy?

eh??????

Why am I paying for weapons to give to the Egyptians, the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda? Huh? What's that? Better than supporting your only ally in the Middle East, you say?

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back