Obama appointee confirms: Kids 'cages' created 'under Obama'

What's Trump doing about it?

Nothing needs to be done. The process is the process. They can go back home if they don't like it.

Clearly, the whining and finger-pointing remain. You can always tell how big a failure Trump's 'process' is, by the degree to which Trumpkins want to pin it on someone else.

You have two problems here son. I'm not a Pub, nor am I constrained by the false two party paradigm. Rump works for the same Bankers Barry did.

You quack like a duck, but feel free ....

I referred to the on-going attempt, on this page, to whine and point fingers at Obama. I didn't really have you in mind. Son. It has been a years-long theory of mine that the effort to pin Birtherism on Hillary is directly proportional to the embarrassment a Trumpkin feels at Trump's role as Birther-in-Chief. I think the same applies to Kids in Cages.

(Shrugs) You, like all Progs are a hypocrite . You scream about what Rump is doing even though Barry did it first. When someone points that you then scream well "Why doesn't Rump change it?" Rump or Pubs don't NEED to change it. It isn't broke, the system is working. I know that all of that will fly right over your pointy little head but there it Is. You want to straddle both sides of the fence. Won't happen kid. You're a hypocrite.

As for me? We aren't the world's parent/guardian and adults understand that there is a limit to just how much we can do/spend here. You idiot's think that money grows on trees.

I am a conservative, not a Pub. The truth is that both sides are distracted by Rump's words and not paying attention to what he's doing. THOUSANDS of immigrants are being transported to cities all over the nation.

Your generalization about 'progs' is unintelligent, as well as incorrect. Your both-sides-ism is boring and spineless. As for you? Go ahead and let us know you 'shrug', but belie that by going on to argue and explain. Shrug? Oh, I've no doubt you're above it all.

President Obama’s top official in charge of removing illegal aliens has confirmed that the “cages” used to detain juveniles who are in the country illegally were established by the Obama administration.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson,” said Thomas Homan, Obama’s executive associate director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“I was there … when it was built,” he said, reported Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner.

Democrats made the facilities an emotional political issue, widely distributing an image of a crying child “in a cage.”

But it was later revealed that the photograph was taken during Obama’s tenure in the White House.

Homan now is under consideration for the new position of “border czar.”

He expressed anger at questions about the “cages.”

At a conference held by the Center for Immigration Studies, he cited a Democrat who demanded of a Trump official: “You still keeping kids in cages?”

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

So, if Trump REALLY cared, he would have put an end to the practice right? As earlier:

At round 2 of the libocrap de-bait tonight, if a moderator had the balls, they would ask each of the contestants how many of the “freedom seekers”(free stuff seekers) are they planning to house, feed, clothe and provide medical care for at their own residences? Hello?! Buehler? Is this thing on?
Oh stop your lying, Purge. I know it's a bald faced lie because if it wasn't, the lefties on this board would
have been all over Obama for creating a concentration camp for the children, and they weren't

{sarcasm}

Last edited:
President Obama’s top official in charge of removing illegal aliens has confirmed that the “cages” used to detain juveniles who are in the country illegally were established by the Obama administration.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson,” said Thomas Homan, Obama’s executive associate director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“I was there … when it was built,” he said, reported Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner.

Democrats made the facilities an emotional political issue, widely distributing an image of a crying child “in a cage.”

But it was later revealed that the photograph was taken during Obama’s tenure in the White House.

At a conference held by the Center for Immigration Studies, he cited a Democrat who demanded of a Trump official: “You still keeping kids in cages?”

So, if Trump REALLY cared, he would have put an end to the practice right? As earlier:

At round 2 of the libocrap de-bait tonight, if a moderator had the balls, they would ask each of the contestants how many of the “freedom seekers”(free stuff seekers) are they planning to house, feed, clothe and provide medical care for at their own residences? Hello?! Buehler? Is this thing on?

Obama did not implement family separation.

Lie, but then that's all you do

How about acknowledging the facts?

A specific policy to separate children from parents as a deterent was implemented under Turmp, not Obama.

Did Barry separate kids?

Sometimes kids would be if they were abused or parent had some other criminal case they were awaiting.

Under Trump families were separated for simply crossing the border, to scare others. Thats is a world of difference that righties seemed to unable to understand.

Last edited:
Oh stop your lying, Purge. I know it's a bald faced lie because if it wasn't, the lefties on this board would have been all over Obama for creating a concentration camp for the children, and they weren't

{sarcasm}

Naw, Purge isn't lying. He's just mindlessly peddling WND - a "source" for ignorant pond scum - and chances are he will lever learn why no one with a lick of sense takes him seriously.

As to the difference between hastily thrown-together and certainly inadequate emergency shelters to house kids for a few hours or days, and concentration camps to keep them like chicken for weeks or months... maybe you'd understand it, if malice and blinkered partisanship didn't stand in the way.

Obama didn't lock kids up in these facilities for weeks and months. And he provided food, blankets, toothbrushes and soap. He didn't go to court

Obama's staffers also called the kids' American relatives and got the kids out of these facilities as quickly as possible. Nobody had to go to court to get food and toiletries for the kids.

Last, but certainly not least NOT ONE CHILD DIED IN THE CUSTODY OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Obama did not argue that the giving of soap and toothbrushes to immigrant children is not required. That is inhuman and the judges were astounded at the audacity of Trump to suggest that humane treatment does not require soap and toothbrushes.

Do you think they have soap and toothbrushes at home?

If they had them at home, why didn't they take them?

If they took them with them where are they now?

These illegals are living in fucking luxury compared to the shitholes they come from.
If they don't like it they can self deport.

Why don't we deport trash like you. Inhuman trash like you we don't need.

Obama didn't lock kids up in these facilities for weeks and months. And he provided food, blankets, toothbrushes and soap. He didn't go to court

Obama's staffers also called the kids' American relatives and got the kids out of these facilities as quickly as possible. Nobody had to go to court to get food and toiletries for the kids.

Last, but certainly not least NOT ONE CHILD DIED IN THE CUSTODY OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Link please.

Link please.
She's a liar.

Link please.
She's a liar.

I know that, she can't back it up. Also, the separation of families at the border stopped in June of 2018.

A specific policy to separate children from parents as a deterent was implemented under Turmp, not Obama.

Did Barry separate kids?

Sometimes kids would be if they were abused or parent had some other criminal case they were awaiting.

Under Trump families were separated for simply crossing the border, to scare others. Thats is a world of difference that righties seemed to unable to understand.

That ended in June of 2018, these kids have not been separated from their families at the border in over a year. The current group are those that have come up here on their own or are used for other purposes, such as trafficking or mules, or abused.

i

Did Barry separate kids?

So you're saying that Barry didn't REALLY know if they were abused or if they had committed a crime in the United States. Meaning he didn't know shit. You probably think he actually "vetted" all of the Syrians he brought in don't you?

Crossing the border is ILLEGAL, something you progs can't seem to understand.

i

Did Barry separate kids?

So you're saying that Barry didn't REALLY know if they were abused or if they had committed a crime in the United States. Meaning he didn't know shit. You probably think he actually "vetted" all of the Syrians he brought in don't you?

Idiot crossing the border is a CIVIL, not crimnal offense.

i

Did Barry separate kids?

Is it "illegal" to cross the border undocumented, yes or no?
Semantics is for children.

Oh stop your lying, Purge. I know it's a bald faced lie because if it wasn't, the lefties on this board would have been all over Obama for creating a concentration camp for the children, and they weren't

{sarcasm}

Naw, Purge isn't lying. He's just mindlessly peddling WND - a "source" for ignorant pond scum - and chances are he will lever learn why no one with a lick of sense takes him seriously.

As to the difference between hastily thrown-together and certainly inadequate emergency shelters to house kids for a few hours or days, and concentration camps to keep them like chicken for weeks or months... maybe you'd understand it, if malice and blinkered partisanship didn't stand in the way.
Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good yarn, foreigner :eusa_whistle:

i

Did Barry separate kids?

....do you understand the difference between a civil and criminal offense and why it matters here?

Obama separated children from those criminally charged, Trump separated families for crossing the border, which was just a civil offense, thereby causing way more children separations.

Wtf don’t you understand?

....do you understand the difference between a civil and criminal offense and why it matters here?

Obama separated children from those criminally charged, Trump separated families for crossing the border, which was just a civil offense, thereby causing way more children separations.

Read it and weep:

Crimes for Which Migrants are Prosecuted

Physical presence in the United States without proper authorization is a civil, rather than criminal, offense. This means that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can place a person in removal (deportation) proceedings and can require payment of a fine, but the federal government cannot charge the person with a criminal offense. Likewise, a migrant who enters the United States on a valid visa but who stays longer than permitted may be put in removal proceedings, but cannot face federal criminal charges. Those who enter or reenter the United States without permission, however, can face criminal charges.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code identifies federal criminal offenses pertaining to immigration and nationality, including the following two entry-related offenses:

“Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to migrants who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter. A first offense is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, up to six months in prison, or both.

“Illegal Re-Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1326 makes it a crime to unlawfully reenter, attempt to unlawfully reenter, or to be found in the United States after having been deported, ordered removed, or denied admission. This crime is punishable as a felony with a maximum sentence of two years. Higher penalties apply if the migrant has a criminal record: up to 10 years for a migrant with misdemeanors and simple felonies, and up to 20 years for more serious crimes.​

i
Did Barry separate kids?

More deflection, it's ILLEGAL to cross the border without going through the proper channels. I don't do "semantics" kid and I laugh at kids like you that think that that's viable debate tactic.

How long has Trump been in the White House now?

Almost three years?

Regardless of what Obama did or didn't do...what's happening now is on TRUMP

i

More deflection, it's ILLEGAL to cross the border without going through the proper channels. I don't do "semantics" kid and I laugh at kids like you that think that that's viable debate tactic.

It is illegal to cross the border therefore separating all the families is ok?

Read it and weep:

Crimes for Which Migrants are Prosecuted

Physical presence in the United States without proper authorization is a civil, rather than criminal, offense. This means that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can place a person in removal (deportation) proceedings and can require payment of a fine, but the federal government cannot charge the person with a criminal offense. Likewise, a migrant who enters the United States on a valid visa but who stays longer than permitted may be put in removal proceedings, but cannot face federal criminal charges. Those who enter or reenter the United States without permission, however, can face criminal charges.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code identifies federal criminal offenses pertaining to immigration and nationality, including the following two entry-related offenses:

“Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to migrants who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter. A first offense is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, up to six months in prison, or both.

“Illegal Re-Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1326 makes it a crime to unlawfully reenter, attempt to unlawfully reenter, or to be found in the United States after having been deported, ordered removed, or denied admission. This crime is punishable as a felony with a maximum sentence of two years. Higher penalties apply if the migrant has a criminal record: up to 10 years for a migrant with misdemeanors and simple felonies, and up to 20 years for more serious crimes.​

Illegal entry = misdemeanor, not felony.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back