Obama Approval at 39 Percent

It's still too high. The number doesn't truly reflect the disaster that obama actually is.

:lol: if it weren't for idiot teapers, his approval rating would be lower.

that's being generous

I believe it's much much worse

:lol: that is because you live in a bubble. Try looking outside of it every once in a while! Of course, 10 million protesters hit DC too, huh?

Do you think the pollsters are lying?

Let's roll!!!!!

It will be hard to get Obama's approval rating lower. There are simply too many Democrat voters that are religiously affiliated to their party. Unlike Republicans the Dems have no interest in splitting their party in hopes of finding better candidates, they accept Obama because if they reject him by policiy as they did to Bush (who shares the same policies as Obama) it would spell trouble for Hillary, their only candidate.

The Dem party is closer to a King/Queen party and openly recognizing that could hurt the party dramatically... So they just keep going in the dictatorship direction.

that's being generous

I believe it's much much worse

:lol: that is because you live in a bubble. Try looking outside of it every once in a while! Of course, 10 million protesters hit DC too, huh?

Do you think the pollsters are lying?

Let's roll!!!!!

You are orgasmic over 39 percent approval?
I thought Obama was going to save the world, end all wars, give everyone a job, restore pride to the middle class, spread his love all over the world so everyone would aspire to have what we have in the US?

He should be polling in the 80's if he did a smidgen of what he promised you imbeciles who voted for him not once, but twice!!!

And you're tickled he's polling in the 30's ??

You define stupid son

I think it's fantastic when Progs are complacent about Obama's cratering approval ratings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo....logically, if there were no opposition to Obama, his approval rating would be zero.

I am curious about how much creativity you will employ squaring that circle.

Sooo....logically, if there were no opposition to Obama, his approval rating would be zero.

No, it is almost like a reverse effect of the nonstop nonsense, manufactured controversies and criticism without solutions. I am sure that 10% or more that approve of Obama say so for no other reason than teaper obstructionism. We aren't talking about criticism and opposition...it is the ridiculous accusations and sky is falling attitude of teapers and their racist components that are giving Obama the little traction he has. It was the same with Bush and the liberal hatefest that they created.

Teapers and conservatives think they are winning, all they are doing is falling into the democrat trap. IF the GOP wins the Senate...and nothing is accomplished - the dems all but guarantee another liberal in 2016. And I give it a big IF, because the teaper faction of the GOP is doing nothing but turning independents away with their racism and pettiness.

What is the approval rating of Congress? If we don't put these asshole teapers on a leash...they are going to ensure the democrats reign in the Senate. It's politics...the GOP is losing the fight because of racist teapers and obstructionism!

No, it is almost like a reverse effect of the nonstop nonsense, manufactured controversies and criticism without solutions. I am sure that 10% or more that approve of Obama say so for no other reason than teaper obstructionism. We aren't talking about criticism and opposition...it is the ridiculous accusations and sky is falling attitude of teapers and their racist components that are giving Obama the little traction he has. It was the same with Bush and the liberal hatefest that they created.

Teapers and conservatives think they are winning, all they are doing is falling into the democrat trap. IF the GOP wins the Senate...and nothing is accomplished - the dems all but guarantee another liberal in 2016. And I give it a big IF, because the teaper faction of the GOP is doing nothing but turning independents away with their racism and pettiness.

What is the approval rating of Congress? If we don't put these asshole teapers on a leash...they are going to ensure the democrats reign in the Senate. It's politics...the GOP is losing the fight because of racist teapers and obstructionism!

That was semi-creative. Sooo...Obamas approval rating would go down if Democrats stopped lying about the tea party.

That gets about a 5 on a scale of 1-10.

That was semi-creative. Sooo...Obamas approval rating would go down if Democrats stopped lying about the tea party.

That gets about a 5 on a scale of 1-10.

:lol: No, Obama's approval rating would be much lower if teapers didn't confuse the issue with hyperbole, hysteria and hate. 10% of Americans see through the nonsense and reject it. Sort of like me screaming teaper all of the time...tired of it?

America is tired of the teaper nonsense...creating controversy and scandal with every turn. Their numbers are down too! :lol: Supporting Putin over our President...how fucking pathetic is that. How anti-American is it to support America's nemesis?

Last edited:
To be objective: click on the thumbnail

Attachments

• $RCP.jpg
    $RCP.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 56

Forum List

Back