🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Arming Al-Qaeda?

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Weapons sent to Libyan Rebels were rerouted to 12 other Middle Eastern Countries, including Syrian Al-Qaeda through the persistence of the UAE and Qatar petitioning the Obama Administration for US Arms. Murdered Ambassador Stevens apparently was coordinating US Weapons being routed to Syrian jihadists to fight Assad. This was denied by the Obama Administration, according to the article. The administration is accused of not being truthful about the details of the protection of the Behghazi Ambassador Stevens, who was killed by terrorists after guards were allegedly told not to use bullets in their guns. The former Secretary of State denied the allegations initially.

U.N. Report Cover Up Obama Role in Arming Terrorists

Russia gives US List of Syrian Al-Qaeda Terrorists Being Armed by Obama

Something is awfully wrong when weapons provided by the Obama Administration for Libyan terrorists wind up in the hands of Al Qaeda anywhere in the world.

GOP Charges that Obama admistration not truthful on talking points about terrorism being associated with Benghazi.

Their 46-page report showed that

• Hillary Rodham Clinton authorized security deficiencies in Benghazi
  • White House altered report (lied) for political reasons
  • Millitary support was withheld from Americans in Benghazi embassy
USA Today - House Report Critical of Obama Administration

Weapons sent to Libyan Rebels were rerouted to 12 other Middle Eastern Countries, including Syrian Al-Qaeda through the persistence of the UAE and Qatar petitioning the Obama Administration for US Arms. Murdered Ambassador Stevens apparently was coordinating US Weapons being routed to Syrian jihadists to fight Assad. This was denied by the Obama Administration, according to the article. The administration is accused of not being truthful about the details of the protection of the Behghazi Ambassador Stevens, who was killed by terrorists after guards were allegedly told not to use bullets in their guns. The former Secretary of State denied the allegations initially.

Something is awfully wrong when weapons provided by the Obama Administration for Libyan terrorists wind up in the hands of Al Qaeda anywhere in the world.

The Birther News Outlet, WND, has no credibility outside white trash trailer parks. I guess its back to the drawing board for you.

Why is Obama trying to take American's guns away, but supplying jihadists on the sly is what I want to know.

Those jihadists are alQaeda over there. They're not freedom fighters. When they're done with Syria, they move on Western Nations.

We saw that in Boston.

The Birther News Outlet, WND, has no credibility outside white trash trailer parks. I guess its back to the drawing board for you.
Mopping up, are we?

USA today is not WND.

And WND is as credible as any other source. Progressive extremists just don't like it.

Jeremiah 5:21 ‘Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not’.

Becki asked some legit questions. Calling her names won't make it all go away.

Jeremiah 5:21 ‘Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not’.

Becki asked some legit questions. Calling her names won't make it all go away.

I don't agree with the US interfering in the Middle East at all, unless it is a matter of national security. Both sides have been doing it for decades. The problem with Becki is that she picks and chooses which side to be outraged at depending on whether or not they have an R or D after their names.

I am neither party, so I don't care about an R or a D, lefty or righty, innie or outtie. There are lots of questions that need answered and we all know the truth will never be told. Still doesn't make the questions go away.

USA today is not WND.

And WND is as credible as any other source. Progressive extremists just don't like it.

On the front page:

Iran source: President Ahmadinejad arrested

Obama to be Democratic nominee in 2016?

Sex superbug ?worse than AIDS?

Yeah, they seem credible to me.... :eusa_whistle:
(1) Is an ad for the name of a book and a link to purchase it. :rolleyes:
(2) Is a report about opinions inside the DNC membership
(3) Is the title of one of the topics in the Health section at USMB that has been discussed for at least the last two months.

Yeah, whistle while you work. :lalala:

Obama had the perfect blueprint on what not to do. He ignored history. And you're trying to obfuscate the present by blaming a guy who's been dead for years. Get a life, mon.

USA today is not WND.

On the front page:

Iran source: President Ahmadinejad arrested

Obama to be Democratic nominee in 2016?

Sex superbug ?worse than AIDS?

Yeah, they seem credible to me.... :eusa_whistle:
(3) Is the title of one of the topics in the Health section at USMB that has been discussed for at least the last two months.

(1) Actually it's a full page article by Reza Khalili.
(2) The first two paragraphs explained it was a poll by Wenzel Strategies, a conservative pollster. The next 30 paragraphs were TLDR.
(3) It's a WND Health article published 1 day ago.

Guess you didn't think anyone would check a single thing you said.

Obama should arm Al-Queda, and Hezbollah. They are on opposite sides of the Syrian War. What an opportunity...

(1) Actually it's a full page article by Reza Khalili.
(2) The first two paragraphs explained it was a poll by Wenzel Strategies, a conservative pollster. The next 30 paragraphs were TLDR.
(3) It's a WND Health article published 1 day ago.

Guess you didn't think anyone would check a single thing you said.
(1) I guess you missed the sales pitch for a book of the same name, sweetcakes.
(2) It's still all about the DNC
(3)Gonorrhea super bug has been known by me and others who read health journals for several months. It may be new to WND and new to you, but it's not new to members of USMB who are informed about health issues.

Obama should arm Al-Queda, and Hezbollah. They are on opposite sides of the Syrian War. What an opportunity...
Some say he may have done it by proxy to go after Syria. He should have not sent those guns to people associated with AlQaeda. Some say the ambassador at Benghazi was neck-deep in the transfer of arms to Syrian rebels who have been known to be associated with Al-Qaeda for quite some time.

He and Hillary made a huge mistake. The House Report found major covering up and Rand Paul went ballistic on it the other day.

Forum List

Back