🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Arming Al-Qaeda?

It would not surprise me to find out that democrats want obama king for life. But, Ahmadinejad has really been arrested and doctors have identified a superbug strain of gonorrhea that is more deadly than AIDS and has no cure. That's been news for a couple of days now.

Ahmadinejad was not arrested. The only other source I could find on it was a Dailymail article that got it's information from WND. Even that article said he was detained and released.

I was unaware of the super strain of gonorrhea, but after looking it up found no mention of it being as dangerous as AIDs. Scientists warn it COULD become untreatable. More sensationalist garbage. SARS anyone?

The article about Obama in 2016 is pure conjecture based off a poll from a right leaning polling organization, created by a known birther.

Now that I have cleared up that BS, maybe I should link to the article about "Proof ancient man lived with dinosaurs". How about the one called "Earth could not have been formed by chance"?
Here's a JAMA reference on the multi-drug resistant strain, Aaron: JAMA Network | JAMA | CDC Grand Rounds: The Growing Threat of Multidrug-Resistant Gonorrhea

Here's the PDF cdc reference: (Scroll to page 103) issued in February: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/wk/mm6206.pdf

I was reading reports of this issue several weeks before that, and possibly last year. The multi-drug resistant gonorrhea keeps picking up almost every drug out there to fight it and using it for food. It's a bad bug, and it's out of control. The worry is that it can teach its information to other bugs. That's the long and short of it and if you don't think that's deadly, you have another think coming when you consider the same person may harbor several unpleasant STDs and how sharing some of them can be with each other.

It would not surprise me to find out that democrats want obama king for life. But, Ahmadinejad has really been arrested and doctors have identified a superbug strain of gonorrhea that is more deadly than AIDS and has no cure. That's been news for a couple of days now.

Ahmadinejad was not arrested. The only other source I could find on it was a Dailymail article that got it's information from WND. Even that article said he was detained and released.

I was unaware of the super strain of gonorrhea, but after looking it up found no mention of it being as dangerous as AIDs. Scientists warn it COULD become untreatable. More sensationalist garbage. SARS anyone?

The article about Obama in 2016 is pure conjecture based off a poll from a right leaning polling organization, created by a known birther.

Now that I have cleared up that BS, maybe I should link to the article about "Proof ancient man lived with dinosaurs". How about the one called "Earth could not have been formed by chance"?
What does that have to do with the Administration's willful story-telling about the Benghazi attacks, aaron? We've had congresses and presidents disagree, but it is usually followed by helping each other out. Obama is very close to declaring war on Syria. That's not his job description. the Constitution says that is the Congress' job. President Obama's job is to defend the Constitution.

He is a President. He is not the King. A President in this nation is required to do a modicum of interaction with the other branches of government. If he can't do that, he needs to resign and turn the job over to his Vice President for the duration. He either defends the Constitution, or he's out. He's lied, he's covered up, he's tried to blame the Republicans, and each time, the monkey stays on his back because he has done wrong to his fellow countrymen by covering one lie with another, and that lie with another. It doesn't work when you're talking to a no-nonsense Congress, and he's losing his backing on his side of the aisle, too.

He has to square up, do his job, and cut the crap. that's all.

Forum List

Back