Obama asks President Trump to Pardon Him?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
images
Obama got lost walking home and ended up in front of the White House gates. President Trump was walking out the gate when Obama ran into him.

Obama's first words? Pardon me, Mr. President!

Joke or Prophecy? Considering the way things are going for Barack Obama it may be a prophecy!

Last edited:
images
Obama got lost walking home and ended up in front of the White House gates. President Trump was walking out the gate when Obama ran into him.

Joke or Prophecy? Considering the way things are going for Barack Obama it may be a prophecy!

Actually it doesn't even work as a joke. It could work as a joke if there was some kind of cloud of suspicion over the character. I mean, you know, based on something in the world of reality and not some hallucinatory tweet.

images

Actually it doesn't even work as a joke. It could work as a joke if there was some kind of cloud of suspicion over the character. I mean, you know, based on something in the world of reality and not some hallucinatory tweet.
Thank you. I appreciate your feedback, Pogo. I'm not a good joke teller and honestly do not remember the last time I told one before this one today. In fact, I am one of those people who misses the punchline to most jokes because I usually just don't "get it." This one made sense to me only from the perspective of Pardon me, Mr. President which is something Obama just might be asking for in the future. That part is definitely based in reality in my opinion...

images

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback, Pogo. I'm not a good joke teller and honestly do not remember the last time I told one before this one today. In fact, I am one of those people who misses the punchline to most jokes because I usually just don't "get it." This one made sense to me only from the perspective of Pardon me, Mr. President which is something Obama just might be asking for in the future. That part is definitely based in reality in my opinion...

Now if it was Nixon bumping into Ford in 1974 then you'd have a joke. :)
And I'm sure it was.

But simply being the recipient of a baseless and classless accusation doesn't require a pardon. You have the wrong one asking for a pardon.

Now if Rump were the one leaving office and O'bama were coming in, then Rump could say it. You need the sitting president to have the pardon power.

images

And I'm sure it was.

But simply being the recipient of a baseless and classless accusation doesn't require a pardon. You have the wrong one asking for a pardon.

Now if Rump were the one leaving office and O'bama were coming in, then Rump could say it. You need the sitting president to have the pardon power.
Considering we have almost the identical situation of a president spying - Obamagate- to Nixon's Watergate (with a twist - Trump still won) I'm not too far off the mark.

images

And I'm sure it was.

Considering we have almost the identical situation of a president spying - Obamagate- to Nixon's Watergate (with a twist - Trump still won) I'm not too far off the mark.

There is no "Obamagate". There is no event. All there is is a libelous hallucinatory tweet based on absolutely squat.

That's why an "investigation" is impossible. You can't "investigate" what does not exist.

images

And I'm sure it was.

There is no "Obamagate". There is no event. All there is is a libelous hallucinatory tweet based on absolutely squat.

That's why an "investigation" is impossible. You can't "investigate" what does not exist.
Time will tell. Perhaps we'll pick this back up when Obama is arrested?

And I'm sure it was.

Time will tell. Perhaps we'll pick this back up when Obama is arrested?

You can't just arrest people for no reason.

Forum List

Back