Obama Asks Public Schools to Ignore Bad Behavior by Black Students

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Perhaps you could say that he's simply catering to the people who elected him?

When you have to ignore the violent and fucked up behavior of a entire race=something is wrong with these people.

This means that they get treated special and can ruin the learning environment for all. Why not segregate? Blacks can teach their children and allow this shit?

The reason I am "racist" towards blacks is because they're violent. We're expected to put up with such violence or we're racist.

lol...You leftist are idiots.

Last edited:
Can any of you on the left please explain to me how this is suppose to improve education?

I just don't get it.

there were no black kids in any of my schools i don't think im a rasist but i think it would be scary if they do what they want an no1 stops them

Blacks want to be allowed to do anything they damn well please. They don't give a damn about being civilized. :evil:

there were no black kids in any of my schools i don't think im a rasist but i think it would be scary if they do what they want an no1 stops them

Blacks want to be allowed to do anything they damn well please. They don't give a damn about being civilized. :evil:

i meet sum nice black ppl where i work sum of them dont tip but other ones do

no1 has ever threaten me or ne thing but there are alot of cameras and security gards

i dont know rly but u seem mad may be its not so bad?

It must be a good thing for the black community because I haven't seen the Revs. Sharpton and Jackson furiously dealing race cards while engaged in full-blown elbow combat in front of the nearest news camera.

What they don't understand is if Government going to house me, feed me, take care of me when I'm sick, let me get away with being violent because that's just how I am, and be disruptive at school because I can't learn, then Government is the new Massa. Why be free? Massa treat me real good.

Obama asks public schools to ignore bad behavior by black students - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

They were told to lower the number of reports on misbehavior from black students. Since then black on white violence in the public school system has skyrocketed. Is this why law enforcement is not making very many arrests in cases of Black Mob violence on Whites?

Media not reporting BOW violence?

They were "asked" not to?

What the heck is going on?

It's the law in California.

Students in L.A. Public Schools No Longer can be Suspended for "Willfully Defiant" Behavior - Ricochet.com

Defiance no reason to suspend students, board president says - Los Angeles Times

LAUSD will no longer suspend students for ?willful defiance? | EdSource Today

Supporters of the change point out that disproportionate numbers of African American students are suspended for willful defiance. African Americans make up 6.5 percent of the state’s students, but they account for 19 percent of the suspensions for willful defiance. Research shows that students who are suspended are much more likely to end up in the juvenile justice system or drop out of school.

This just shows how stupid the school system is. The suspension doesn't cause these students to end up in the juvenile justice system. It's what they do that causes them to end up in the juvenile justice system.

The link posted in the OP is from last year.

I related when somebody posted this story last year that we had 2 black students in my HS. A boy and a girl. They didn't date each other and both of them were bookworms. I related that everyone knew them and they were both well liked........or something to that effect.

Last edited:

You didn't read it very well, or you suffer significant comprehension challenges.

{strengthen the Nation by improving educational outcomes for African Americans }

First off, President Fucktard demands equality of outcome, rather than the rational goal of equal access.

{However, substantial obstacles to equal educational opportunity still remain in America's educational system. African Americans lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline and referrals to special education.}

Why is that, President Fucktard? Is the reason that more discipline is meted out perhaps because the black population is engaging in behavior that is prohibited?

{(iii) decreasing the disproportionate number of referrals of African American children from general education to special education by addressing the root causes of the referrals and eradicating discriminatory referrals;}

Oops, looks like President Fucktard IS ordering schools to stop disciplining black students.

Barack Obama, you're a racist fuck.

Perhaps you could say that he's simply catering to the people who elected him?

So they won't end up in jail and will continue to be able to vote for someone like him.:razz:

I think with some of the laws we have even felons can vote now. If they can cart in busloads of Somalis in Ohio to vote they can get an ex-con's vote in.

Forum List

Back