Obama Bans Bullets Of America’s Top-Selling Rifle Through Executive Action

Again, why is every thread you post based on a lie?

What lie would that be clown face?.... Is that story wrong? Do you have ANYTHING to refute it, or this just another TROLLING event by you?

Do you have a credible source to back it up?
Do you have ANYTHING CREDIBLE to refute it?

No need until you present some fact.

I did, you have your usual, hand full of sperm!

As usual you come up with a bullshit claim from a bullshit site and expect people to believe it's the truth. You are the biggest liar here, and you want to pass off another lie. Come up with something believable with a believable source or go fuck yourself. Only an idiot as stupid as you would waste time on your crap without you first presenting something credible..........liar.

What lie would that be clown face?.... Is that story wrong? Do you have ANYTHING to refute it, or this just another TROLLING event by you?

As usual you come up with a bullshit claim from a bullshit site and expect people to believe it's the truth. You are the biggest liar here, and you want to pass off another lie. Come up with something believable with a believable source or go fuck yourself. Only an idiot as stupid as you would waste time on your crap without you first presenting something credible..........liar.

I did scumbag, and all you have is your WORTHLESS OPINION! :ahole-1:

I change your name from Vigilanty to The UNCredible Vigilanty

The Obama Gun EO will be the guarantee of a GOP president.

PLEASE OBAMA....do it. Go big. Go bold. Ban it all. Trump will overturn it and Democrats will get destroyed in 2016.

Do it Obama. Do it chickenshit hahaha!!!

I guess they don't realize that the barrels can be changed! Change the barrel to a different bullet! After President Trump is inaugurated all the Manchurian muslim's E.O. will be reevaluated and probably 99% of them repealed! I also imagine this will be court tested, and last until he is GONE!

asheepnomore.net/ ^ | December 25, 2015 | WashingtonExaminer.com|
Through executive action, Obama has banned ammo for the top-selling AR-15 style semi-automatic, labeling them 'cop killers', and The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives will put the ban of 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, which already driving up price and demand. Gun stores are now reporting an increase in price of 30% and an increase in demand of 1000%. Wednesday night, Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the Republican chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, stepped in with a critical letter to the bureau demanding it explain the surprise and abrupt bullet ban. The letter is shown below. The......

Dummy. You'll fall for any lie that feeds your sick, anti- America agenda.

Google is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I change your name from Vigilanty to The UNCredible Vigilanty

Your still CLOWN FACE, you make people LAUGH at you!

I guess they don't realize that the barrels can be changed! Change the barrel to a different bullet! After President Trump is inaugurated all the Manchurian muslim's E.O. will be reevaluated and probably 99% of them repealed! I also imagine this will be court tested, and last until he is GONE!

Through executive action, Obama has banned ammo for the top-selling AR-15 style semi-automatic, labeling them 'cop killers', and The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives will put the ban of 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, which already driving up price and demand. Gun stores are now reporting an increase in price of 30% and an increase in demand of 1000%. Wednesday night, Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the Republican chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, stepped in with a critical letter to the bureau demanding it explain the surprise and abrupt bullet ban. The letter is shown below. The......

Google is your friend.

Fuglry, Google IS your friend, the Obumanation TEMPORARILY dropped it back in March....this is December!, in case you didn't know!

Rare Victory: Obama administration temporarily drops ...
www.foxnews.com/.../rare-victory-obama-administrati...
Fox News Channel
Mar 10, 2015 - If President Obama can't have his way with banning guns, it looks like his next option is to ban the bullets used by those guns. Too often ...

Google is your friend.

Fuglry, Google IS your friend, the Obumanation TEMPORARILY dropped it back in March....this is December!, in case you didn't know!

Rare Victory: Obama administration temporarily drops ...
www.foxnews.com/.../rare-victory-obama-administrati...
Fox News Channel
Mar 10, 2015 - If President Obama can't have his way with banning guns, it looks like his next option is to ban the bullets used by those guns. Too often ...
it is, but all your links go back to march

Again, why is every thread you post based on a lie?
You're a total retard. If the OP is a lie, PROVE IT.

The OP's own link proves it.

story is from February

• President Obama moves ahead with executive order to ban AR-15 ammo
    President Obama moving ahead with executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic ... that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56mm ammo on a fast track, immediately ...
    The Global Dispatch · 2/26/2015
    The War On Preppers: Obama Bans Ammo For The Most Popular Rifles In America
    Barack Obama has promised ... detailing this ammo ban… As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of ...
    MARKET DAILY NEWS · 2/27/2015
    The War On Preppers: Obama Bans Ammo For The Most Popular Rifle In America
    Previously, the Obama administration attempted unsuccessfully to ban the AR-15. That didn’t work, so now Obama is going after the ammunition. This is yet another example of the war ... top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic ...
    michaelsnyder.mensnewsdaily.com · 2/26/2015

You sure this is an accurate story?

The Obama Administration just got their collective asses kicked by public opinion in an attempt by the BATFE to ban M855 5.56 ammunition...to the point that they were forced to abandon the policy.

I mean, Obama's a dumbass...but even he is not this stupid.

stupid, no....a dedicated anti gun leftist...absolutely...he got past the last elections and now he is free to do what he wants with guns.....

The problem with liberals is that they have so much shit in their heads that there is no room left for learning the truth.

idahostatejournal.com ^
POCATELLO — White House communications director Jen Psaki said Dec. 18 that President Barack Obama’s planned executive action on gun control would come in “weeks, not months.” Roll Call reported Wednesday that “senior congressional aides and sources in the gun-control community” indicate that the president will issue his executive actions after the Christmas vacation. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest admitted that Obama’s team of lawyers have been “scrubbing through the law” to find avenues for gun control expansion, according to the Roll Call report. Obama met with gun control proponent Michael Bloomberg earlier this month to discuss possible ways...

Obama does everything he can to make America more violent.

Releasing thousands of prison inmates.
Bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims inside our borders.
Sponsoring anarchists who reject any kind of authority.
Sowing racism in the back community.

He thinks banning a few bullets will make the situation better.

Well....
......to be honest....I don't think he wants to improve the situation.

He wants to make it worse.....or at least that is what it appears like.

idahostatejournal.com ^
POCATELLO — White House communications director Jen Psaki said Dec. 18 that President Barack Obama’s planned executive action on gun control would come in “weeks, not months.” Roll Call reported Wednesday that “senior congressional aides and sources in the gun-control community” indicate that the president will issue his executive actions after the Christmas vacation. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest admitted that Obama’s team of lawyers have been “scrubbing through the law” to find avenues for gun control expansion, according to the Roll Call report. Obama met with gun control proponent Michael Bloomberg earlier this month to discuss possible ways...
are you under the mistaken impression that an article about possible vague actions in the future supports your op about specific actions you claim have already happened?

That is like banning the sale of gasoline to cars.

Americans are lucky to have this idiot with a penchant for abusing the power of the office for president for only another year or so. The sad thing is the damage he may still cause.

Forum List

Back