OBAMA BANS NATIVITY SCENES ON FEDERAL PROPERTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Obama signed an executive order Monday barring federal contractors from discriminating against the Muslim community by erecting "offensive religious displays" on Federal Property including nativity manger scenes.

PROOF.., the muthafucka IS a scumbag muslime!!!! :up:
You are a retard. You guzzled the piss.

Talk a bout a dumb PC fuck. I guess he thinks bending over and letting Muslim fuck him will save lives when terrorist attack.

Can this guy be any more of a fucking moron??

I think not.

Think about the degree of stupidity that his acolytes suffer from!!

As much of a dumbfuck as the meat muppet faggot is, these mindless zealots are like hordes of zombies.

These are the same sorts of parasites who empowered hitler and stalin, build the gulags and prison camps, then liquidated other human beings "for the greater good".

Weapons grade stupid.

FNC-HN-20110422-5.jpg

President Obama signed an executive order Monday barring federal contractors from discriminating against the Muslim community by erecting "offensive religious displays" on Federal Property including nativity manger scenes.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest announced announced the order in conjunction with a package of gun control measures designed to curtail the recent trend of holiday violence.
"There are things we can do",Earnest told Fox News,"The President is determined to keep everyone safe during the Holiday season and the removal of imagery that some consider offensive or hate speech is a good first step."
The Obamas have reportedly decided against any religious themed holiday displays at the White House since the First Lady thinks they are creepy.
Juggalos For Allah,a Muslim activist group,applauded the decision saying this would go far to diffuse anger towards Christians usually felt by Muslims as we near the Christmas Holiday said Moe Lester,group spokesman.
"Yeah,this is good.",Lester said,"It's just not fair Christians have all these holidays and we don't.Gives us the mads and stuff."
Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee didn’t miss the opportunity to comment.
“It should come as no big surprise that [President Obama] and his wife would like to neuter Christmas in America,” said Huckabee. “That’s their natural step to Sharia Law — to ban the public display of Christian symbols. Have any doubts? Last year, Georgetown University was ordered to put a drape over a Jesus statue as a condition of the president speaking there.If Jesus was gay I bet the President wouldn't mind."
Last month, National Security Adviser Susan Rice told a gathering at the White House Forum on Muslim Human Rights that it was their responsibility to sway theological thinking on the Christmas issue.
“For the faith community, how can we reinforce to religious groups that God loves all the children of his creation equally?” she asked the crowd.
“Change will come,” she went on to say. “It’s already coming.”
Indeed, it has. And it appears the president has decided to “reinforce” the government’s theology on Christians by using his pen and phone.

Fox News The FB Page: OBAMA BANS NATIVITY SCENES ON FEDERAL PROPERTY
Isn't this guy's timing great?

Does he actually feel we don't know he's working with Muslims to attack Christians?

FNC-HN-20110422-5.jpg

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest announced announced the order in conjunction with a package of gun control measures designed to curtail the recent trend of holiday violence.
"There are things we can do",Earnest told Fox News,"The President is determined to keep everyone safe during the Holiday season and the removal of imagery that some consider offensive or hate speech is a good first step."
The Obamas have reportedly decided against any religious themed holiday displays at the White House since the First Lady thinks they are creepy.
Juggalos For Allah,a Muslim activist group,applauded the decision saying this would go far to diffuse anger towards Christians usually felt by Muslims as we near the Christmas Holiday said Moe Lester,group spokesman.
"Yeah,this is good.",Lester said,"It's just not fair Christians have all these holidays and we don't.Gives us the mads and stuff."
Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee didn’t miss the opportunity to comment.
“It should come as no big surprise that [President Obama] and his wife would like to neuter Christmas in America,” said Huckabee. “That’s their natural step to Sharia Law — to ban the public display of Christian symbols. Have any doubts? Last year, Georgetown University was ordered to put a drape over a Jesus statue as a condition of the president speaking there.If Jesus was gay I bet the President wouldn't mind."
Last month, National Security Adviser Susan Rice told a gathering at the White House Forum on Muslim Human Rights that it was their responsibility to sway theological thinking on the Christmas issue.
“For the faith community, how can we reinforce to religious groups that God loves all the children of his creation equally?” she asked the crowd.
“Change will come,” she went on to say. “It’s already coming.”
Indeed, it has. And it appears the president has decided to “reinforce” the government’s theology on Christians by using his pen and phone.

Fox News The FB Page: OBAMA BANS NATIVITY SCENES ON FEDERAL PROPERTY

"Obama is a Christian." (cue Laff-Trak)

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
-- Barak Obama
LINK?
It is taken entirely out of context. The retards have a long list of quotes never made by Obama, quotes taken out of context, and quotes which have been altered.

They never check the source. That's the nature of TardLogic™. If you want to believe it is true, it must be true.

Talk a bout a dumb PC fuck. I guess he thinks bending over and letting Muslim fuck him will save lives when terrorist attack.

I think not.

government shouldn't be paying for nativity scenes.

With all the crap Govt. has decided we taxpayers need to pay for your bitching about a nativity scene??

Guess we can all see what your priorities are.

Last edited:

I think not.

government shouldn't be paying for nativity scenes.
Ummm, many of these are donated, paid for out of pocket.

Govt shouldn't be funding a PRIVATE health provider with millions of dollars, but it does....

Govt shouldn't arm Mexican Drug Cartels and terrorists but it does....

I think not.

Speaking of retards.
You drank the piss. Retard. You're busted. All of you.

But you will get back in line for refills. You ALWAYS DO.

And you will always be a retard who thinks he's oh so smart. LMAO at a retard.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
-- Barak Obama
LINK?
It is taken entirely out of context. The retards have a long list of quotes never made by Obama, quotes taken out of context, and quotes which have been altered.

They never check the source. That's the nature of TardLogic™. If you want to believe it is true, it must be true.
G, you seem upset about how Obama, after he allowed terrorists to kill the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years AND 3 other Americans then apologized to Muslims world-wide as he spoke before the UN, again falsely blaming a video for the attack, then professed his undying belief of how 'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam'?!

I would write a stern letter to him about it if I were you. Of course if I were you I would believe half the stupid shite you do... :p

I think not.

Speaking of retards.
You drank the piss. Retard. You're busted. All of you.

But you will get back in line for refills. You ALWAYS DO.

And you will always be a retard who thinks he's oh so smart. LMAO at a retard.
Look at you, already lining up for refill.

No embarrassment at being busted yet again for being so amazingly gullible.

Incredible.

Show me the Executive Order.

Go ahead.

Executive Orders

That's pretty funny in a topic where all you tards were caught drinking piss yet again.
Ummm, what is your obsession with drinking urine, g?

Never mind, I REALLY don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back