🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

I watched the video in the OP.

Can someone explain to me how a document that has been scanned into a computer would come up as layers upon layers rather than just the single image that was scanned?

My daughter scanned in a pic she drew and while she can brighten it or color it or resize it, etc., it's just one image, there aren't any 'layers' to it.

The investigator is saying that Obama's BC is in 8 or 9 links and layers and that each layer can be taken apart on the computer . . that the entire document was built and exists in cyberspace, never a 'real' document was scanned in.

They compared it to a controlled document that was scanned in and the two are not the same.

How can that be?

Didn't Trump's wailing about this have Obama reveal this BC just before . . like a day or two before . . OBL was killed? I remember the BC was a big deal then bang, OBL was dead and no more BC talk. It all just seemed to disappear.

Now this?

Actually you are wrong, and this has been stated by people who actually know what they are talking about when it is come Adobe and PDF files.
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

The state of Hawaii also released the long form.

If you don't believe the long form, you are just grasping at straws.

Can someone explain to me how a document that has been scanned into a computer would come up as layers upon layers rather than just the single image that was scanned?

My daughter scanned in a pic she drew and while she can brighten it or color it or resize it, etc., it's just one image, there aren't any 'layers' to it.

The investigator is saying that Obama's BC is in 8 or 9 links and layers and that each layer can be taken apart on the computer . . that the entire document was built and exists in cyberspace, never a 'real' document was scanned in.

They compared it to a controlled document that was scanned in and the two are not the same.

How can that be?

Didn't Trump's wailing about this have Obama reveal this BC just before . . like a day or two before . . OBL was killed? I remember the BC was a big deal then bang, OBL was dead and no more BC talk. It all just seemed to disappear.

Now this?

Actually you are wrong, and this has been stated by people who actually know what they are talking about when it is come Adobe and PDF files.

snopes is left leaning and subjective. it's a fact that snopes posted on their website that obama was born at queens hospital, until they changed it to kapiolani. that is documented.
just one thing.

http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/103465/

Last edited:

How can that be?

Now this?

snopes is left leaning and subjective. it's a fact that snopes posted on their website that obama was born at queens hospital, until they changed it to kapiolani. that is documented.
just one thing.

News sites swap Obama’s birthplace like magic

Wait ... what??

Snopes didn't merely and nefariously as you portray, change the name of the hospital from Queens to Kapi'olani -- they acknowledged that the initial version they posted, which placed his birth at Queens, was wrong. The article you linked even gave other examples of other sources which made the same mistake. And that mistake was rooted in bad information by Barack's half sister who offered up the name of the wrong hospital. When that was corrected, many sources on the internet posted the correction, much like snopes did.

What's wrong with posting a correction? Is every source perfect? Do news agencies even make corrections from time to time?

No wonder you're a Birfer ... you're so gullible, you fall for everything as though it's some sort of conspiracy.

And by the way, what is "left leaning" about snopes??

As I said, I see nothing about it in the news. For the record, I don't consider huffingtonpost, renewamerica, nowpublic, occupycorporatism, youtube, varvara, neseranews, 24hourpatriots, freerepublic, theobamafile, or obamareleaseyourrecords ...... news. I don't even consider any of them journalists, no less, veracious.

... and based on the sites you visit, I can see how you find what you're looking for.

it's a free country, believe whom or whatever ever you like. i'll keep posting updates.

obama's own website also posted he was born at queens hospital. i think they have agreed on a story, let's see what happens. keep an eye on sheriff arpaio and the draft registration.

you are not alone in believing everything obama says, history will tell in the end. i say he is kenyan born. cheers.

Last edited:
it's a free country, believe whom or whatever ever you like. i'll keep posting updates.

obama's own website also posted he was born at queens hospital. i think they have agreed on a story, let's see what happens. keep an eye on sheriff arpaio and the draft registration.
How much longer does America have to wait for Joe the Sheriff to make a move?

i say he is kenyan born. cheers.
No problemo. My youngest still believes in the tooth fairy. Little kids believe all kinds of crazy stuff.

:lol::lol::lol:

I find the whole BC issue odd, if someone accused me of not being born in America, I would have shoved my Birth Certificate up their Nose on day one, I would not have waited years.... just saying

I find the whole BC issue odd, if someone accused me of not being born in America, I would have shoved my Birth Certificate up their Nose on day one, I would not have waited years.... just saying

lots of unusual behavior for someone who touts transparency. i think odd is a great word to describe the entire saga. the fact is, is he could have ended it anytime.

Last edited:
Good morning.

You've got the burden of proof.

not i sugar, sheriff joe. dr. corsi has so much more.

president john kerry ?? lol

Ok then, birthers have the burden of proof. I'm still waiting ...

me too. to me the longer we wait, the more i'm convinced. they may have gotten away with it for now. constitutional eligibility has alway been a red herring. i think there is a cover up.

let me ask you em, what compels you to keep checking here, i'm just curious. what do you think about the draft registration ??

Last edited:
me too. to me the longer we wait, the more i'm convinced. they may have gotten away with it for now. constitutional eligibility has alway been a red herring. i think there is a cover up.

let me ask you em, what compels you to keep checking here, i'm just curious. what do you think about the draft registration ??

It subscribed me when I first posted. I find it curious, like I would a two-headed goat or something.

What about the draft registration?

It subscribed me when I first posted. I find it curious, like I would a two-headed goat or something.

What about the draft registration?

watergate was a two headed goat.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf....,cf.osb&fp=84fc3fb1fec5f40d&biw=1504&bih=699

Obama_SS_Registration.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=Lk6lT5TBJ-bE0QHUhMHGBQ

even the registrations a few days different has a 4 digit year stamp. obama's is the only anomaly. this path i think will lead us to the fire.

some of my best girlfriends were composites... (wink wink).

Last edited:
Good point. By that measure, Obama is telling the truth since he first showed his COLB back in 2008, when this all started up.

Forum List

Back