🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

With all due respect ... what the fvck???

You said, "all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud."

Poke one itsy-bitsy hole in your "no question about it" "clear as day" "what if imagination" and your whole conspriracy comes crumbling down like a castle of cards???

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

i'm not an expert in forensic documents, but there are people who are.

But you said there is "no question" is selective service card is a fraud. You said it's "clear as day" that it's an "outright fraud." You said not even your "'what if' imagination" "could doubt" his selective service card "was a fraud."

So please explain why you need more information? Why do you ned more information for something you described as "clear as day?"

i want to know everything there is to know about this story. but you're right, i think there is enough to proceed legally, that's the theory. if i was in congress, i'd be in lamar smith's office everyday.

btw that was from a poster at tumbir. i posted it here to show that other people are talking about it, which they are. i didn't say any of that, but it's spot on i believe, so do a lot of people. theory here, evidence in court.

sheriff joe has probable cause.

Last edited:
i'm not an expert in forensic documents, but there are people who are.

But you said there is "no question" is selective service card is a fraud. You said it's "clear as day" that it's an "outright fraud." You said not even your "'what if' imagination" "could doubt" his selective service card "was a fraud."

So please explain why you need more information? Why do you ned more information for something you described as "clear as day?"

i want to know everything there is to know about this story. but you're right, i think there is enough to proceed legally, that's the theory. if i was in congress, i'd be in lamar smith's office everyday.
You keep avoiding my question. I'm sure you want to know everything there is to know about this ...

But why do you need more information for something you described as "clear as day?"

Why can't you defend your position as it stands now -- which according to you is "clear as day" ... "no question" ... without "doubt" ... "that Obama's selective service card is an outright fraud."

Just admit you were full of shit when you said, "all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud."

That is what is "clear as day."

You keep avoiding my question. I'm sure you want to know everything there is to know about this ...

But why do you need more information for something you described as "clear as day?"

Why can't you defend your position as it stands now -- which according to you is "clear as day" ... "no question" ... without "doubt" ... "that Obama's selective service card is an outright fraud."

Just admit you were full of shit when you said, "all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud."

well once again that wasn't my quote. but i think it means that there are only two digits where there should be four. (date stamp year) we need more information about how it got that way.

Last edited:
I agree that racism is insane, but I was referring to the mental inadequacy displayed by birfers.

well once again that wasn't my quote. but i think it means that there are only two digits where there should be four. (date stamp year) we need more information about how it got that way.

What difference does it make? It was released by the government in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. That alone proves Obama registered with the selectlive service.

Just how desperate are you fruitcakes??

What difference does it make? It was released by the government in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. That alone proves Obama registered with the selectlive service.

don't confuse desperation with tenacity. there are a hundred obamanamlies. but that's a more obvious one.

don't confuse desperation with tenacity. there are a hundred obamanamlies. but that's a more obvious one.
What's obvious about it? It was released by the government in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. Obama never handled it after he registered. The number on it matches up with others from that same time period.

What's obvious about it? It was released by the government in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. Obama never handled it after he registered. The number on it matches up with others from that same time period.

you understand what a conspiracy is right ? i don't think obama himself handled much.... including his own book "dreams from my father"... lol we'll see..

Last edited:
Sigh. The only conspiracy is the one conspiring against you in your own head, wash.

I have been offering you the opportunity constructively review your position and free yourself from its fantasy.

trolling is that behavior by which one keeps repeating an assertion without any objective worth (e. g., birferism).

trolling is that behavior by which one keeps repeating an assertion without any objective worth (e. g., birferism).

you have lots of definitions and advice jake. what keeps you coming back ?

does it upset you if others talk about it ?

Forum List

Back