🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I'll make a deal with you, don't post on this thread for a week. We'll see just how dead this topic is.

that's no deal. you guys have tainted the category here. scared so many away.

how 'bout, you obots stay away for a month. and let the rest of us discuss. that would be a good sociological experiment. although hannity's forum is pretty consistent.

btw, i did stop posting for a week.

maybe some people who have questions about the "president".... don't want to be attacked and called stupid, crazy, racist, a cocksucker or a ****. makes it harder to focus. i notice you guys are more civil in the other conspiracy threads. why is that ?

obama | Tumblr
amaroq64:
Wow, Obama is a fraud after all.
I never thought I’d be getting on the Obama birth certificate bandwagon. I distanced myself from it because all I gathered from it was that a bunch of southerners were chasing a conspiracy theory when there are more important reasons why Obama shouldn’t be the president.

But after watching the video (the second one on this page), I’m really alarmed. I had doubts about how intelligently they were going about this. Wondering to myself, “What if a more advanced program was used that -would- lift the whole text as a single block.” But there has to be evidence for a “What if”. And in this presentation, all of the evidence makes Obama’s birth certificate -very- suspicious, and all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud. And given the whole context, if one is a fraud, then that doesn’t bode well for the other.

I’m pretty damned sure now that Obama has perpetrated a fraud on the entire nation (besides his political views and actions), and this, among other things, needs to be spread far and wide during this presidential campaign.

Nobody missed you apparently.

Yeah we scared everybody away--NOT. They didn't want to be associated with you; a racist scumbag. Can't say that I blame them.

tell me again.... why all the hate/vehemence ? you think obama is pure, more power to you. i don't, it's a free country.

and for the fifth or sixth time, please show everyone examples of my racism, from anywhere on the web.

you keep ignoring my challenge, what's the problem? it's easy for you to call me that. it should be simple to provide some evidence. wouldn't i have a right to defend such charges, even by people like you ?

show the examples please. i am a little surprised that people, at least one ...wouldn't say "i don't think scott's a racist". that's a very serious charge.... and it's a distraction to my voice on this conspiracy theory forum.

i'm still curious about why all of the race baiting here. i've never even been called a racist by fogbow or dr. conspiracy or at political forum for a year. just curious why just by you three at this forum ? (btw, that's how i know you're not "official obots")

please post some examples candy. allow me a chance to refute specific examples of why you're calling me racist.. otherwise please ignore/avoid just my threads i don't think that's unreasonable. same for dawson and the guy with the gun.

Last edited:
wash, your challenge is nothing, a chimera, nonsense, and so forth.

This has been settled for responsible Republicans for a very long time.

Let it go, and back away slowly. Then run.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

CAN YOU SAY, "PRESIDENT BOEHNER"? - YouTube

I'll make a deal with you, don't post on this thread for a week. We'll see just how dead this topic is.

how 'bout, you obots stay away for a month. and let the rest of us discuss. that would be a good sociological experiment. although hannity's forum is pretty consistent.

maybe some people who have questions about the "president".... don't want to be attacked and called stupid, crazy, racist, a cocksucker or a ****. makes it harder to focus. i notice you guys are more civil in the other conspiracy threads. why is that ?

obama | Tumblr
amaroq64:
I never thought I’d be getting on the Obama birth certificate bandwagon. I distanced myself from it because all I gathered from it was that a bunch of southerners were chasing a conspiracy theory when there are more important reasons why Obama shouldn’t be the president.

But after watching the video (the second one on this page), I’m really alarmed. I had doubts about how intelligently they were going about this. Wondering to myself, “What if a more advanced program was used that -would- lift the whole text as a single block.” But there has to be evidence for a “What if”. And in this presentation, all of the evidence makes Obama’s birth certificate -very- suspicious, and all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud. And given the whole context, if one is a fraud, then that doesn’t bode well for the other.

I’m pretty damned sure now that Obama has perpetrated a fraud on the entire nation (besides his political views and actions), and this, among other things, needs to be spread far and wide during this presidential campaign.
Didn't the selective service card come from the government and not from Obama? Who do you think faked it?

wash, when George Will and Rich Lowry says your kind of birfer stuff is crap, you should believe your betters, huh?

who's betters ? listen, i think the term "birfer" might be racist, if you think about the connotation (semiotics) of origin. just saying.

no running in the hall alinsky, nor away from the truth.

btw, i looked up "patriot" and it's someone who cares deeply for their country, so i am qualified to be an American patriot. apparently just exactly the same as you and your gang are, let's spread fairness around.

Last edited:
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

obama | Tumblr
amaroq64:

Didn't the selective service card come from the government and not from Obama? Who do you think faked it?

that's exactly where the arpaio investigation is now. they will try to walk back through the succession of "handlers". and yes the original should/would have been government issued.

obama | Tumblr
amaroq64:

that's exactly where the arpaio investigation is now. they will try to walk back through the succession of "handlers". and yes the original should/would have been government issued.

If I recall, the claim is that it was acquired via the Freedom of Information Act. If my recollection is correct, then yes, Obama's selective service card comes from the government. Obama wouldn't even have handled it to be able to alter it. So someone else would have had to have altered it. Possibly to make it appear fake in order to claim Obama never registered for selective service. Still, Obama did register, so what's the big deal?

Lowry and Will are your betters, Wash, don't ever forget it.

birferism is anti-truth by the very nature of its prejudice to facts and its predisposition to wackiness.

Being a super ideologue does not qualify as patriotism, wash.

birferism is anti-truth by the very nature of its prejudice to facts and its predisposition to wackiness.

from your perspective, you may think that. does this mean that "your betters" would be say rachel maddow ? chris matthews ? lol whatever....

you might want to rethink the repetitive use of the racist expression birfer . as a conservative, i sure couldn't use it. wouldn't want to.

i will remain someone who cares deeply about his country. a patriot, no one like you could ever take that away from me.

Last edited:

If I recall, the claim is that it was acquired via the Freedom of Information Act. If my recollection is correct, then yes, Obama's selective service card comes from the government. Obama wouldn't even have handled it to be able to alter it. So someone else would have had to have altered it. Possibly to make it appear fake in order to claim Obama never registered for selective service. Still, Obama did register, so what's the big deal?

we need more information.

from your perspective, you may think that. does this mean that "your betters" would be say rachel maddow ? chris matthews ? lol whatever.... you might want to rethink the repetitive use of the racist expression birfer . as a conservative, i sure couldn't use it. wouldn't want to. i will remain someone who cares deeply about his country. a patriot, no one like you could ever take that away from me.
I said the conservatives Will and Lowry, nothing about liberals, which is a sign of your wackiness. You are a birfer. No, you are not a patriot for what is good in America. We have all the information, you have only lies.

You need facts, which don’t exist, not the misinformation, lies, and contrivances issued by the radical right to date.

we have probable cause...

The problem for Obama and his enablers is that the evidence is objective. And it's there for everyone to see. Generations from now, professors in Adobe Photoshop and journalism classes will be discussing and analyzing the evidence of Obama's forgeries.
Good article on forged Birth Certificate : Controversial Issues Forum

i just monitor the tempeture of you obots to see how close we're getting.

don't forget, you guys used to tell me all the time that the issue is dead.

Last edited:

from your perspective, you may think that. does this mean that "your betters" would be say rachel maddow ? chris matthews ? lol whatever.... you might want to rethink the repetitive use of the racist expression birfer . as a conservative, i sure couldn't use it. wouldn't want to. i will remain someone who cares deeply about his country. a patriot, no one like you could ever take that away from me.
I said the conservatives Will and Lowry, nothing about liberals, which is a sign of your wackiness. You are a birfer. No, you are not a patriot for what is good in America. We have all the information, you have only lies.

we'll see jake starkey, our rights are equal in this matter. we need more information about obama and his workers.

Last edited:

With all due respect ... what the fvck???

You said, "all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud."

Poke one itsy-bitsy hole in your "no question about it" "clear as day" "what if imagination" and your whole conspriracy comes crumbling down like a castle of cards???

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

we'll see jake starkey, our rights are equal in this matter. we need more information about obama and his workers.

You have the right to doubt but not force your doubts onto the entire system. Birferism is demented desires, nothing more.

You said, "all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud."

Poke one itsy-bitsy hole in your "no question about it" "clear as day" "what if imagination" and your whole conspriracy comes crumbling down like a castle of cards???

i'm not an expert in forensic documents, but there are people who are.

You have the right to doubt but not force your doubts onto the entire system. Birferism is demented desires, nothing more.

how am i forcing my doubts on the entire system jake ? that seems extreme.

Birferism is extremism.

That is the point.

You want the unjustified doubts of a very few to override the popular will as expressed in the constitutional and electoral processes.

Not going to happen.

i'm not an expert in forensic documents, but there are people who are.

But you said there is "no question" is selective service card is a fraud. You said it's "clear as day" that it's an "outright fraud." You said not even your "'what if' imagination" "could doubt" his selective service card "was a fraud."

So please explain why you need more information? Why do you ned more information for something you described as "clear as day?"

Forum List

Back