🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Where is it written that Obama needs a birth certificiate? All this, for a Constitutional requirement that is not supplemented with a single law on how the requirements are to be met. No wonder neither the courts, nor the Republican party will touch this issue. If there is a burden of proof it would probably reside on the birthers to show evidence that Obama does not meet the Constitutional requrements.
So in reality the ball is in the birther's court.

we'll decide whom's court the ball is in. in reality.

Where is it written that Obama needs a birth certificiate? All this, for a Constitutional requirement that is not supplemented with a single law on how the requirements are to be met. No wonder neither the courts, nor the Republican party will touch this issue. If there is a burden of proof it would probably reside on the birthers to show evidence that Obama does not meet the Constitutional requrements.

Who is "we"?

who the fuck is we...do you have a slug in your pocket?

Who is "we"?

we are everyone who isn't trying to bury or ignore the story. we get to decide when to stop worrying about when to stop asking questions, and digging into obama's past.

there is no shame in taking the time to get this right.

we are the birther patriots.

Last edited:
Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

Forensic experts have determined a couple elements of the 'photocopy' the Obama graphics team released were forged.

Come clean, Hussein.
What??

Someone proved a 'photocopy' is not an original copy??

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell ya. :D

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

Forensic experts have determined a couple elements of the 'photocopy' the Obama graphics team released were forged.

Come clean, Hussein.

are you delusiuonal or just a compulsive liar?

Who is "we"?

we are everyone who isn't trying to bury or ignore the story. we get to decide when to stop worrying about when to stop asking questions, and digging into obama's past.

patriot is not the word you should be using for what you're doing, scott.

i think it is jillian. it's a big country, if i see something i don't like. after a year of study, i'm more convinced our "president" is corrupt.

i think it is jillian. it's a big country, if i see something i don't like. after a year of study, i'm more convinced our "president" is corrupt.

So when are y'all [birthers] gonna git around to getting this into a court room?

So when are y'all [birthers] gonna git around to getting this into a court room?

well... you know there are several things happening. i think this latest thing is a harbinger as well as the evidence in the arpaio investigation. we're talking indictment of the executive branch here, no small stakes.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/obama-lawyer-birth-certificate-irrelevant-to-eligbility/

Last edited:

bullshit! you're no patriot. you use the word to pretend your paranoia is legitimate.
don't pretend that you're a virgin who in one short year learned to hate the potus!
ASSHAT!

bullshit! you're no patriot. you use the word to pretend your paranoia is legitimate.
don't pretend that you're a virgin who in one short year learned to hate the potus!
ASSHAT!

why couldn't i be a patriot dawson ? even if i were wrong, shouldn't i follow my heart ? wouldn't you ?

Forum List

Back