🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

Your silly arguments are not authentic, wash.

they're not all mine jake. i've presented a lot of theory from both sides, along with some humor. if the evidence is wrong (draft registration, bc, miles of mystery about barry). we'll all find out someday.. it's an amazing story that will always be associated with obama and the company he's kept. i don't think we know everything yet... lol

he's pretty radical. lot's of research is being done. you can bet on the "chicago way" as being a "kind and honest and decent" political style... not me. lol

Last edited:
Not all government documents are "official" looking. I have documents issued by the federal government showing that I worked for the NSA (yes, that one), the Army and the Air Force. The documents issued by the Air Force and the NSA look authentic. The Army DD214 looks like it was typed by a 3rd grader on a typewriter with half the keys either sticking or missing.

Wash, you say that Obama's has only two digits and "all" the others have four digits. Has anyone even checked other ones issued at the same time as the President's was? Just wondering.

please, people, just any one of you, look at the evidence, you may be astonished.

but this is the first time you have asked a question or made a substantive comment, so we're making progress here !! the answer to your question is yes.

this isn't going away.

http://thedailypen.blogspot.com/2012_03_01_archive.html

Last edited:
Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

they're not all mine jake. i've presented a lot of theory from both sides, along with some humor. if the evidence is wrong (draft registration, bc, miles of mystery about barry). we'll all find out someday.. it's an amazing story that will always be associated with obama and the company he's kept. i don't think we know everything yet... lol

he's pretty radical. lot's of research is being done. you can bet on the "chicago way" as being a "kind and honest and decent" political style... not me. lol

I said your "arguments are not authentic, wash."

Nothing you have posted changes that salient, uncontrovertible fact.

nor does your expression of doubt.

look at the example of obermericom, who just called me names, assinated my theories, my character, my website... etc... for a month, before asking one question about the evidence.

i think the arpaio investigation is authentic.

luckily my beliefs and knowledge gained through research aren't pinned to convincing people like you.

no one here has even read dr. corsi's book or watched arpaio's videos, so maybe there's a clue. you are just one of many, many ignorant obama (face value) believers on my path.
i'm guessing what you know about obama could fill half a page.

otherwise the catagory would be "conspiracy facts"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2870650/posts

Last edited:
you said a bunch of things that happened to you... you've seen the video right ???

how do you explain president obama's draft registration ??
yes and it's bullshit!
the ink would have been one of the things any real forger would have taken great pains to get absolutely right..
the answer is: you'd be gone so fast ,it would be like you never existed.
instead you're just a whining dick weed with an imaginary ax to grind!

no, i meant specifically... why is obama's the only one with a two digit (the year) federal stamp, instead of 4, like all of the others.

i mean.. no offense bro... but now you are defending the forger.... seriously ?? is that going to be obama's defense ??? the next campaign slogan ??... the guy is nuts...

do you honestly think that any one who had any idea of what was really going would be around to talk about it,

well... what the hell is that supposed to mean ???
what I actually posted :"also if you were correct and the pres was such a bad guy do you honestly think that any one who had any idea of what was really going on would be around to talk about it,
yourself included." -- seems like a straight forward answer to me... but then again you're illiterate.
you have no credible evidence of forgery, anything you post saying it's a forgery is specious and boarders on slander!

Last edited:
yes and it's bullshit!
the ink would have been one of the things any real forger would have taken great pains to get absolutely right..
the answer is: you'd be gone so fast ,it would be like you never existed.
instead you're just a whining dick weed with an imaginary ax to grind!

no, i meant specifically... why is obama's the only one with a two digit (the year) federal stamp, instead of 4, like all of the others.

i mean.. no offense bro... but now you are defending the forger.... seriously ?? is that going to be obama's defense ??? the next campaign slogan ??... the guy is nuts...

do you honestly think that any one who had any idea of what was really going would be around to talk about it,

what I actually posted :"also if you were correct and the pres was such a bad guy do you honestly think that any one who had any idea of what was really going on would be around to talk about it,
yourself included." -- seems like a straight forward answer to me... but then again you're illiterate.
you have no credible evidence of forgery, anything you post saying it's a forgery is specious and boarders on slander!

i'm ok with that. vexatious litigation, whatever it takes.

it's a feeling i have, always has been. you know i was born and raised in chicago just miles from michelle robinson... we're about the same age.

i don't like being in the minority, excoriated and persecuted... but i think it's the right cause at the right time for me.

i feel it's my patriotic duty to follow my instincts and doubts.

i never said i had credible evidence, but i think joe arpaio does, and i'm ok with that too, because eventually we are a nation of laws, and law abiding citizens...

something is not right about barack obama dawson, we'll figure it out right here, now that we're past the namecalling... asshole. :lol:

Last edited:

it's a feeling i have, always has been. you know i was born and raised in chicago just miles from michelle robinson... we're about the same age.

i don't like being in the minority, excoriated and persecuted... but i think it's the right cause at the right time for me.

i never said i had credible evidence, but i think joe arpaio does, and i'm ok with that too, because eventually we are a nation of laws, and law abiding citizens...

something is not right about barack obama dawson, we'll figure it out right here, now that we're past the namecalling... asshole. :lol:
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

exactly nero...

SNIP

. . . because none of it taken together presents even a half-butt sense of factual evidence that can be corroborated evidentially with success.

You bias and hatred are the only basis for birferism.

SNIP

. . . because none of it taken together presents even a half-butt sense of factual evidence that can be corroborated evidentially with success.

Really Jake?

Capture-88.jpg

There is, indisputably, far more evidence obama was born in Mombasa, Kenyan as his grandmother claimed he was, as she witnessed his birth, and that things that have been posted online by the White House are cheap forgeries, than any other possible, contrived evidence to the contrary. In fact, most of what you see and hear from those who claim obama was born in Hawaii are nothing but unsubstantiated comments, and the rest is nothing but Sal Alinsky type ridicule... "birferism." Whoever thought that word up is just as stupid as the connotation was meant to be.

Repeating assertions without vetted, corroborated evidence is not proof of anything . . . like the crap above.

Go take a philosophy of logic class and get back with us.

exactly nero...
you'll understand why I don't share your paranoia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2bpV1QlkE]IS OBAMA - An ILLEGAL President? THE TRUTH about his citizenship! You MUST SEE THIS! - YouTube[/ame]

Repeated assertions, Pale, without vetted, corroborated evidence is not any sort of record in which anyone would have a serious interest.

C'mon, dude, you are better than that.

Really Jake?

Capture-88.jpg

There is, indisputably, far more evidence obama was born in Mombasa, Kenyan as his grandmother claimed he was, as she witnessed his birth, and that things that have been posted online by the White House are cheap forgeries, than any other possible, contrived evidence to the contrary. In fact, most of what you see and hear from those who claim obama was born in Hawaii are nothing but unsubstantiated comments, and the rest is nothing but Sal Alinsky type ridicule... "birferism." Whoever thought that word up is just as stupid as the connotation was meant to be.

to me "birfer" is racist, as if i were to use axe as ask.

being white, people would immediately, cry foul.

looking back with historical perspective... it will be one of what i call "obama's alinsky mistakes", a chapter in my book. bill ayers also has left quite a trail...

Last edited:
Repeated assertions, Pale, without vetted, corroborated evidence is not any sort of record in which anyone would have a serious interest.

No, you're better than that Jake. There's a mountain of "verfiable" evidence showing GLARING discrepancies with online documents obama has released, and then there's the continued "hiding" of purported documents and millions of dollars being spent by obama to KEEP things hidden. You're really out on a limb to defend someone that HIDES things. Where there's smoke there's fire Jake, and obama's pants are ON FIRE. His two supposed certificates of birth, pathetic forgeries. No one, and I say, NO ONE, has EVER seen a REAL ONE. His draft card, forged also. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, has ever seen the REAL ONE. It's NOT ON FILE. So don't tell me about proof Jake. You have FAR LESS to go on to say he's LEGAL, or was born HAWAII! There's no REAL PROOF... NONE! EVERYTHING has been fabricated... EVERYTHING.

Sorry you chose to pretend otherwise.

No, you're better than that Jake. There's a mountain of "verfiable" evidence showing GLARING discrepancies with online documents obama has released, and then there's the continued "hiding" of purported documents and millions of dollars being spent by obama to KEEP things hidden. You're really out on a limb to defend someone that HIDES things. Where there's smoke there's fire Jake, and obama's pants are ON FIRE. His two supposed certificates of birth, pathetic forgeries. No one, and I say, NO ONE, has EVER seen a REAL ONE. His draft card, forged also. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, has ever seen the REAL ONE. It's NOT ON FILE. So don't tell me about proof Jake. You have FAR LESS to go on to say he's LEGAL, or was born HAWAII! There's no REAL PROOF... NONE!

Sorry you chose to pretend otherwise.

Can I assume this to mean you think the director of the Hawaii dept of health lied about seeing Obama's birth records?

Forum List

Back