🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

YOU posted the link, you stupid fuck. And now you got Rimjob believing it too. You two fucks were made for each other.:clap2::clap2:

you fat stupid fuck, i set you up. you've been punked you fucking neanderthal slob. hook line and sinker stump... what an asshole... ha ha ha loser:clap2::badgrin::badgrin:

what a dumb fuckin stump loser bully asswipe.
Nice try, bitch. You're an idiot and everyone knows it.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

you dumb fuckin stump, can't believe you're dawgshit and cornhole's leader. you three fuckin obama stooges are pretty cool... LOL

Last edited:
you fat stupid fuck, i set you up. you've been punked you fucking neanderthal slob. hook line and sinker stump... what an asshole... ha ha ha loser:clap2::badgrin::badgrin:

what a dumb fuckin stump loser bully asswipe.

you dumb fuckin stump, can't believe you're dawgshit and cornhole's leader. you three fuckin obama stooges are pretty cool... LOL
Strike three, bitch. You were already the dumbest motherfucker on the board and you have to take it another notch and start believing Rimjob. You are fucking hopeless.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Strike three, bitch. You were already the dumbest motherfucker on the board and you have to take it another notch and start believing Rimjob. You are fucking hopeless.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ha ha ha you stupid shit.... hey walter brennen the barn's on fire the barn's on fire.... !!!

what a hillbillie asshole...

ha ha ha you stupid shit.... hey walter brennen the barn's on fire the barn's on fire.... !!!

Lame. You're out of your league, bitch. Go home.

Lame. You're out of your league, bitch. Go home.

get over it stump... you're just not that bright, not your fault, but it is that you're a fuckin pig communist racist asshole...

Newspaper articles that state that Barry was born in Kenya and sourced to the AP .......

Here are 6 African Newspaper articles calling Obama
Here are 6 African Newspaper articles calling Obama “Kenyan-Born”
stateofthenation • February 10, 2011

Here are 6 African Newspaper articles calling Obama “Kenyan-Born”

Here is a list of sources (Included here ) in one place that point out that MANY people including members of Barry's own family stating that Barry was born in Kenya and that Barry is Kenyan .....

What U.S. President in History Has Multiple Sources in a Foreign Country Saying He Was Born There?
List of People and newspaper articles that state Barry was born IN KENYA !

US government officials ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEjGmT1gmcw]Richardson revelation-Obama is an immigrant.flv - YouTube[/ame]
In this video Former Governor Richardson states that Barry is an
immigrant !

Did Obama’s grandmother say he was born in Kenya?
Tale of the tape

Sarah Hussein Obama, who is not a blood relative of the president, ....
One of the WND sources who listened to the tape knows Sarah Obama and has met with her in her home village. The other holds a respected position in the Kenyan government.
Sarah Obama can be heard uttering "Mombasa" in response to McRae's question about where Obama was born."

Don't like the 1st interview above ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGWcD5OHm08]Sarah Obama Reveals Barack Obama Was Born In Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

http://countervailingtruths.blogspot.com/2012/04/multiple-typewriters-used-to-create.html

Last edited:
like you, not meant to express reality.... what do you expect from media matters barney you dumb fuckin stump obot sheep.
YOU posted the link, you stupid fuck. And now you got Rimjob believing it too. You two fucks were made for each other.:clap2::clap2:

what a dumb fuckin stump loser bully asswipe. we tricked your dumbass, wasn't hard stump, we'll do it real again soon too, jagoff.... LOL

How, exactly, did you 'set him up' by posting a joke article about Obama saying his BC was a fake?

Why can't you just admit you made a mistake and move on?

The same goes for 9/11.

what a dumb fuckin stump loser bully asswipe. we tricked your dumbass, wasn't hard stump, we'll do it real again soon too, jagoff.... LOL

How, exactly, did you 'set him up' by posting a joke article about Obama saying his BC was a fake?

The same goes for 9/11.

it's conspiracy theory... you'll have to figure it out...

I don't know if any of this birth certificate stuff is true or not, and therefor I don't get into it at all. All I want to say is that I HOPE that you all are right and that it is forged and he isn't a US Citizen, or at least unqualified to be POTUS. That would be sweeter than anything.

Good luck!

thanks, it's always been about the "cover up" for me... what a tangled web, with hawaii chicago, kenya, seattle, indonesia.... i think we knew opening day he was unqualified.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/06/vicky-hartzler-birther_n_1409082.html

Oh, he's definately unqualified, but is he inelegable?

Last edited:
I don't know if any of this birth certificate stuff is true or not, and therefor I don't get into it at all. All I want to say is that I HOPE that you all are right and that it is forged and he isn't a US Citizen, or at least unqualified to be POTUS. That would be sweeter than anything.

Good luck!

thanks, it's always been about the "cover up" for me... what a tangled web, with hawaii chicago, kenya, seattle, indonesia.... i think we knew opening day he was unqualified.

Obama Birth Certificate: Missouri Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler Expresses Doubt

Oh, he's definately unqualified, but is he inelegable?

instantly if he was born in kenya... the rest i don't know what happens next...

WHITE HOUSE CONFIRMS OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS FORGED - Tea Party Nation

Last edited:

The same goes for 9/11.

:laugh:

The same goes for 9/11.

What's to figure out? You're a fucking idiot that will believe something without even reading it. Moron. We already knew Rimjob was an idiot. Now you've confirmed your position on this board too.

The same goes for 9/11.

What's to figure out? You're a fucking idiot that will believe something without even reading it. Moron. We already knew Rimjob was an idiot. Now you've confirmed your position on this board too.

how so pinhead ?

how so pinhead ?
Your hatred of Obama is so great that in your zeal you're stupid enough to find an article, an obvious farce, and post it assuming it's the real thing. Then, to cover your ass when it is shown you've been duped, try to say that it was a "joke" to catch another poster. Since everyone knew you had fucked up all you did was show everybody that you had NO credibility whatsoever. And yet, you call me the pinhead? You are an example of the worst case of denial. You're out of your league but want to try and make everyone think you're some kind of "investigative reporter" by linking to a bunch of blogs and crying that "the evidence is piling up"!! The majority of the blogs you link to are nut jobs just like you. (BTW, their web sites look a hell of a lot better than yours)

In closing, you're a fucking idiot.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Just like your daddy, US Army Retarded.

how so pinhead ?
Your hatred of Obama is so great that in your zeal you're stupid enough to find an article, an obvious farce, and post it assuming it's the real thing. Then, to cover your ass when it is shown you've been duped, try to say that it was a "joke" to catch another poster. Since everyone knew you had fucked up all you did was show everybody that you had NO credibility whatsoever. And yet, you call me the pinhead? You are an example of the worst case of denial. You're out of your league but want to try and make everyone think you're some kind of "investigative reporter" by linking to a bunch of blogs and crying that "the evidence is piling up"!! The majority of the blogs you link to are nut jobs just like you. (BTW, their web sites look a hell of a lot better than yours)

In closing, you're a fucking idiot.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Just like your daddy, US Army Retarded.

in closing... ??? lol

joe-arpaio-speaking-2-sc.jpg

http://theadoptedones.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/i-dont-think-she-thought-her-answer-through/

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/08/d...unched-against-sheriff-arpaio/comment-page-1/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back