🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Seriously...all you can do with these racist scumbags is

Make fun of them: This is one of my favorites

birther1.jpg

Bump because it's true and hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y&feature=player_embedded]Selective Service - YouTube[/ame]

Jim Kouri
The Reality Check
November 27, 2009

[efoods]The founder of Times Books – publisher of President Barack Obama’s autobiography Dreams From My Father — Thomas Lipscomb recently dropped a huge bomb on the Obama White House. Now a senior fellow at the well-regarded Annenberg Center, Lipscomb contends that Obama’s story was actually ghostwritten by former terrorist and cop-killer William Ayers.

During the presidential campaign if asked how close he was with the former bomb-maker for Weathermen, Obama would claim that Bill Ayers was merely ”a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” and “not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis.”

But according to Lipscomb’s Accuracy in Media report: “Obama had to give up on a $150,000 Simon & Schuster contract because he couldn’t complete the manuscript, his sources were telling him Obama finally had to bring in a ghostwriter to put together his highly praised Dreams From My Father for Times Books. He had a million pieces of tape, pictures, memos, notes, and no manuscript.”

Unfortunately for Obama, he was caught at a July 10, 2008, meeting in Fairfax, Virginia proudly saying the following: “I’ve written two books. I actually wrote them myself.”

another reminder... snopes and the obama campaign websites both posted that obama was born at queens hospital before they scrubbed and changed it.. screen shots here...

http://theobamafile.com/ this site is the gold standard for accessible obama fraud facts... jerome corsi's "where's the birth certificate" is the birther bible. there are countless sites to tell the truth.. youtube has most of the videos... get ready for the greatest political scandal in world history...

Last edited:
I am more concerned with how he's governing as opposed to where he was born.

yeah for me its not near as bad as some of the other corruption going on around the country,Im more concerned over the fact that he has lied to the american people about everything he said he would do once he got into office more than anything else.

Im more concerned over the fact that he has committed crimes against the american people that he needs to be held accountable for.But that will never happen,every president since LBJ has done the same thing and gotten off scott free so why would it be any different with Obama? politicians get away with crimes everyday we could never get away with,especially presidents.They can basically commit murder and get away with it.they have many times over many times over the years committed mass murder.

Last edited:
this is all irrelevant to his policy or performance, strictly about the law and possible abuse of presidential powers, same as nixon. just a big old fashioned conspiracy.

just like zimmerman, obama must be investigated.

Last edited:
it's pretty bad... it's at least as good as the one on whitehouse.gov right now though.

it would take just a couple of minutes with obama's original in that vault in hawaii. the experts say. not an hour, just a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
it's pretty bad... it's at least as good as the one on whitehouse.gov right now though.

it would take just a couple of minutes with obama's original in that vault in hawaii. the experts say. not an hour, just a couple of minutes.
if obama was a fraud then why would you expect the hawaiian BC to be otherwise?
if this were some kind of conspiracy then that little detail would have been taken care of long ago,like the first time he ran for office!

if this were some kind of conspiracy then that little detail would have been taken care of long ago,like the first time he ran for office!

alinsky asswipe...

alinsky asswipe...
THATS A NON ANSWER IF THERE EVER WAS ONE!:lol::lol:

alinsky asswipe...
Fucking moron.

Forum List

Back