🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

jagoff... your messiah is a crook.

fuck you too gauxtee... chickenshit.

Answer my question, dipshit.

Did you get suckered by yet another Corsi money making scheme?

And suppose that's all this is . . some money making scheme for this guy to sell books. So he's just making shit up? So no one will look into the 'proof' that he has? If it's all b.s. then the jig is up. If it isn't? Can you explain the multi-layering appearing from a single document scanned? How would that happen? He makes the claim that a single document is scanned into a computer and is now a multi-layer document . . . which, by logic, can't happen -- can it? (I'm asking)

Yes. Because the investigation is irreparably biased. No conclusions from such an investigation can be legitimate. It's akin to a juror admitting after a trial that they had it out for the defendant the whole time.

And suppose that's all this is . . some money making scheme for this guy to sell books. So he's just making shit up? So no one will look into the 'proof' that he has? If it's all b.s. then the jig is up. If it isn't? Can you explain the multi-layering appearing from a single document scanned? How would that happen? He makes the claim that a single document is scanned into a computer and is now a multi-layer document . . . which, by logic, can't happen -- can it? (I'm asking)

Yes. Because the investigation is irreparably biased. No conclusions from such an investigation can be legitimate. It's akin to a juror admitting after a trial that they had it out for the defendant the whole time.

He started out to prove that the BC was not a fake.

I still don't understand the 'multi-layers from a single document' part. Someone else in another thread is explaining it and put a link to the BC that's on the WH page . . but when I clicked on that link I got a 404 error, page cannot be found type thing. Hmm . . .

I watched the video in the OP.

Can someone explain to me how a document that has been scanned into a computer would come up as layers upon layers rather than just the single image that was scanned?

My daughter scanned in a pic she drew and while she can brighten it or color it or resize it, etc., it's just one image, there aren't any 'layers' to it.

The investigator is saying that Obama's BC is in 8 or 9 links and layers and that each layer can be taken apart on the computer . . that the entire document was built and exists in cyberspace, never a 'real' document was scanned in.

They compared it to a controlled document that was scanned in and the two are not the same.

How can that be?

Didn't Trump's wailing about this have Obama reveal this BC just before . . like a day or two before . . OBL was killed? I remember the BC was a big deal then bang, OBL was dead and no more BC talk. It all just seemed to disappear.

Now this?

So can anyone answer my question? How does a document that has been scanned into a computer come up as layers upon layers rather than just the single image that was scanned?

I went to a art seminar a couple of weeks ago where a photoshop expert showed us how to build a photo by layering. I still don't know exactly how it works. Essentially you scan in the foundation of whatever you're trying to make then add elements that you want to include layer by layer. One of the issues in he BC case is that the green tinted background was the last layer added when if the whole document had been scanned, the background wouldn't be separable. It would have been scanned as one image.

jagoff... your messiah is a crook.

fuck you too gauxtee... chickenshit.

The stupid birther theory is that they took a blank birth certificate, then added Obama's information piece by piece to assemble the "fake".

What they fail to explain is how they were smart enough to be able to do this, yet at the same time, too stupid to print it out and rescan it as a single document.

He started out to prove that the BC was not a fake.

That was bullshit. I don't believe it for a second. The local Tea Party put the request in. Do you think they didn't have an agenda with that request? Even if it was true, no investigation should start out with any agenda. The only agenda should be to find truth.

For Arpaio, this is all about leveraging position for his DOJ investigation.

I still don't understand the 'multi-layers from a single document' part. Someone else in another thread is explaining it and put a link to the BC that's on the WH page . . but when I clicked on that link I got a 404 error, page cannot be found type thing. Hmm . . .

I know diddly about tech stuff, but it's been explained so I'll leave it to the people who can articulate it.

Either way, the Hawaii DOH has vouched for the document Multiple times.

Can someone explain to me how a document that has been scanned into a computer would come up as layers upon layers rather than just the single image that was scanned?

My daughter scanned in a pic she drew and while she can brighten it or color it or resize it, etc., it's just one image, there aren't any 'layers' to it.

The investigator is saying that Obama's BC is in 8 or 9 links and layers and that each layer can be taken apart on the computer . . that the entire document was built and exists in cyberspace, never a 'real' document was scanned in.

They compared it to a controlled document that was scanned in and the two are not the same.

How can that be?

Didn't Trump's wailing about this have Obama reveal this BC just before . . like a day or two before . . OBL was killed? I remember the BC was a big deal then bang, OBL was dead and no more BC talk. It all just seemed to disappear.

Now this?

So can anyone answer my question? How does a document that has been scanned into a computer come up as layers upon layers rather than just the single image that was scanned?

I've had a limited amount of experience with scanning documents, but I'll take a shot at answering your question. First of all, as you've pointed out, when you scan a document, you will normally get one layer in the resulting image file. I've done this before, scanning pages from a text book. The resulting file is not quite the same as the original, though, in that it's an image of a printed page, and not text. It's as if you had taken a photograph of a printed page, in other words.

So, when it was originally pointed out, that the latest BC had multiple layers, it was suggested that the original scan had been subjected to OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software. OCR software is used to scan a file, to see if there are recognizable fonts forming characters; it will also form multiple layers to assemble a document that you could edit with any text editor.

The first task was to determine whether the WH BC had been subjected to OCR software. There were three tests the experts devised to verify this: 1) Does the document recognize fonts? 2) Can you search for a word in the document? 3) Can you edit a word in the document? The WH BC failed all three tests, proving the document had not been subjected to OCR software. Next, they deliberately subjected the document to OCR software; the resultant document passed all three tests. It also produced 45 layers.

There's a difference in the way a computer generates layers, and the way a human being would produce layers, though; a computer will generate as many layers as it needs, to assemble the resulting document. Complexity means nothing to a computer; a human being, on the other hand, will strive to create a manageable number of layers, knowing that the end task will be to assemble all of the component parts into a single document. Even if you concede that different OCR software products would create different numbers of layers, a complex document such as the WH BC would produce many, many layers. The WH BC had only 9 layers, strongly indicating that a human being manually assembled the document from component parts.

I hope that helps. :)

How can that be?

Now this?

Ohhh...ohh

Me? Me?....can I answer?

In terms of accepting the credibility of the President of the United States and the State of Hawaii vs the credibility of known birthers

I choose the President and Hawaii
Despite credible evidence. Yup typical Lib. Why do libs hate science?

Ohhh...ohh

Me? Me?....can I answer?

In terms of accepting the credibility of the President of the United States and the State of Hawaii vs the credibility of known birthers

I choose the President and Hawaii
Despite credible evidence. Yup typical Lib. Why do libs hate science?

global warming is government job security... so is obama...union lunchbox inspectors for hire...

Last edited:

The stupid birther theory is that they took a blank birth certificate, then added Obama's information piece by piece to assemble the "fake".

What they fail to explain is how they were smart enough to be able to do this, yet at the same time, too stupid to print it out and rescan it as a single document.

Whoever the forger was just made a simple mistake and it has backfired on him. The lead investigator stated that is was indeed built.

birther2.jpg

Seriously...all you can do with these racist scumbags is

Make fun of them: This is one of my favorites

birther1.jpg

candyasshole is right, his life is a cartoon... so is obama's

however, in this image obama actually shows his birth certificate (artsit rendering, not an actual photo)

Last edited:

Whoever the forger was just made a simple mistake and it has backfired on him. The lead investigator stated that is was indeed built.

it's not just the fake documents. it's obama's whole put together fake story.
i don't blame people who believed in him who feel betrayed...

don't forget sheriff joe hasn't dropped the bunker buster yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back